General Suggestion - Make 8286 able to vent [Completed]

State Trooper EvaMocca

What are you suggesting? -  Make 8286 able to vent

How would this change better the server? -  It keep it the exact same noting would be changed, but now 8286 would be able to hide in more spots and ambush people while in the vents, also i would make sense because he can mopth into people.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  There is two that I can think off people have to be careful about going into vents and people would have to defend vents near misc containment for any sussy imposter when he is broke out of his cc so he 

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  8286

Edited by State Trooper EvaMocca

+Support honestly right now i don't really see a point in the vents since almost no scp can use them (I get that some cant use them due to size) but cmon 8286 is legit a fucking among us scp that was added to the server to be stealthy and take peoples skin you would think a thing like that would be able to go in vents and wait for prey.

The most of the time i only see mtf and other people that have no business being in the vents be in them so it would be nice if the vents could actually be utilized by stealthy scps (AKA the thing the vents were made for) that want to get around the facility in hcz without being noticed.

• Laughing 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

4 minutes ago, frog said:

+Support honestly right now i don't really see a point in the vents since almost no scp can use them (I get that some cant use them due to size) but cmon 8286 is legit a fucking among us scp that was added to the server to be stealthy and take peoples skin you would think a thing like that would be able to go in vents and wait for prey.

The most of the time i only see mtf and other people that have no business being in the vents be in them so it would be nice if the vents could actually be utilized by stealthy scps (AKA the thing the vents were made for) that want to get around the facility in hcz without being noticed.

It would make 8286 more of a attack at any moment SCP 

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

2 hours ago, frog said:

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

3 hours ago, frog said:

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

3 hours ago, frog said:

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

5 hours ago, frog said:

+ Support

Amoogus 😳

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

7 hours ago, frog said:

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

9 hours ago, frog said:

+support

10 hours ago, frog said:

it makes sense why tf wouldnt it be able to

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 12/23/2021 at 7:55 PM, frog said:

+SUPPORT. Stealthy amongus plays.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

+support

Your among us jokes arent funny. Dead meme.

But yes, let the alien stab people in the knees as they walk past, thats fucking hilarious.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

On 12/29/2021 at 4:17 AM, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

Sus reported for meta game +support 

(Now we need the engineer class from among us)

+ Support  Would Be a Good Idea.

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 weeks later...