Avalon Levi - Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Avalon Levi

Should I Be a Trial Moderator?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Avalon Levi

What is your steam name?:

(GL) Avalon Levi

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:107039362

What is your discord username?:  

Avalon Levi#1894

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:

(Resigned) Moderator on Lory Servers and as (Active) ET on (GL) SCP-RP Server

What date did you start playing on the community?:

September 10

What date did you make your forums account?:

September 12

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

(2 / SCP-RP)

What is your donor rank?: 

User/Event Team

Are you a staff member in another community?

No

Have you read the staff handbook?                                                                                                                             Yes

Timezone: 

UTC-02:00 (1 hour+ Than EST Timezone)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?:

Moderators/Admins+ are the ultimate in rendering justice to the GL Community and my ambition is to become a Moderator and a Senior Admin+ on the future, in the SCP-RP Server, My ambition is based on the belief and presumption that, Moderators/Admins+(Staff) are honest, disciplined and unbiased in their behavior and attitudes towards all community members in the GL Servers and the people who come to them for help.

If my ascendance to this noble position were to become a reality, I would try to do all within my reach to help this beautiful community that we all love, and it's the one I chose to be part of.

If I were to be accepted, I would be in the know of all the intricacies of the functioning of my new job. I would try to render the system clean of Rule Breakers/Minges/Trolls and ERPlayers as much as I could and present some ideas about how we can make the server a more healthy environment every day, Also I want to help with the sits on non-peak hours such as 6:30-9 PM EST where sometimes we don't have many Staff Members on. 

This is of course a very high standard I am laying, I know, but if I could do it all, it could be done only in the position of a Staff/Moderator+ Member.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit, all they do is curse at you?

First I would speak with them to calm down if they continued to speak swear words at me or to each other I would mute them or the one that is being disrespectful, after that I will look if they have past warns on the server, then  i would be explaining why he/both was/were muted, if it's a new player with less than 1 day on the server I would just give a verbal and explain the rules that he broke and after that I suggest him to read the MOTD with !MOTD (this is a where a new player is called out for breaking a rule, and he's behaving during the sit) and I would give back the items for the people that he killed and hopefully the other part that called the sit would be reasonable and accept my decision.

In a scenario where a player with 1 day+ on the server is mass RDMing (3-4+ kills) with a lot of toxicity in general, and I received a solid proof of this event, I will warn him for MRDM and ask him to stop with the toxic behavior if he continues to Mass RDM right after the sit I will request for a higher staff member a ban from 4-5 days.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

If there is clear evidence of him abusing this bug, I would give him a warm and would tell him to not repeat this in the future, if he continues I would request for any higher staff member's a 1-2 day Ban on him.

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Gaminglight Love 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+Support

Avalon is a great, honest guy who has done a lot for this server in his short time here.

The only issue I take with this application is that you are too lenient in some of your answers, for example I personally would not give a verbal after mass rdm, I’d issue a ban right away. 

• Thanks 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

45 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

Avalon is a great, honest guy who has done a lot for this server in his short time here.

The only issue I take with this application is that you are too lenient in some of your answers, for example I personally would not give a verbal after mass rdm, I’d issue a ban right away. 

Avalon is an amazing person and would do great on the staff team, he's super dedicated and very responsible to do a job like this.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

18 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

I don't know him much personally, But i have seen him around +Support

• Thanks 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

On 12/20/2021 at 12:12 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2021 at 3:12 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support

• Thanks 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 12/20/2021 at 10:12 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

+Support

• Thanks 1

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

+Support

Always been really down to earth and a genuinely good person with his time in the Research branch with me. Always has time to converse and socialize.

Wish you the best of luck.

Edited by SS1
mis-entered
  • Thanks 1

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔