Deadly's 501st Vice Commander Application

DeadlyRequiem

Should i be accepted as 501st Vice Commander?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be accepted as 501st Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st COL ARCL Deadly (Stec) ARC01

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Legion Vice Commander 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

When i first Join The 501st Battalion, I had spent a lot of Dedicated Time getting to know the people so well, I also been Learning and enforcing the rules of the 501st. To further back up the last statement, Ever since I was appointed ARC Leader, I had the responsibility of handling a sub battalion, Obviously this is a Big Responsibility to handle and so far I have handle it pretty well with the help of my ARC Assistant Lead. I also would like to be a role model that Troopers can follow and ask any questions. A reason that i am applying for VCDMR is that, it is a really big commitment for me as it is a role that takes on more tasks and responsibility then a Officer would take on. I would also like to help 501st with any situations it will have in the future, Furthermore I would also like to help the Current 501st CMDR with any of the roster updates or any problems, as I like doing the background work. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

According to Battle Metrics https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/913556332?servers[4604844]=1M. I have about 642:24 or 3 Weeks In Total.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main Purpose of a Vice commander is too assist the Commander in overseeing the Battalion's Activity, Making sure NCO's, and Officers are able to keep up with their Activity with Training and sims, It is also the responsibility of a vice commander to deal with troopers that is misbehaving. Vice commanders Are supposed to be Role models for the troopers of the battalion so it means we cant be mingy or doing anything bad that can rub off on troopers. Vice Commander are to be able to encourage Officers to do more sims/Training and For NCO's To do more Tryouts. VCMDR Are also responsible for Keeping the roster up to date, keeping track of officers Sims/Training and NCO's Tryouts.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I Believe I am able to handle the Responsibility and the tasks that a 501st VCMDR will take. I have gained experiences of Leadership From being an Officer and a Leader of a Sub-Battalion. I have dedicate my time to this community and the server into being well known. I am a very strict rule follower, as I never abused anything whilst being in the server. I will become more dedicated to the server and the 501st Battalion as well as fixing any problems that includes me.   

7. How often can you be Online? :

Monday - Friday = 8PM EST - 12AM EST

Saturday - Sunday 5PM EST - 12AM EST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I Currently have 1 inactive Warning

SCP-RP -Goomba Stomping x2

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

+ Support 
*Very friendly, easy to work with and approach
*Awesome ARCL
*Understands the role of a
VCMDR, mature
*Has been in 501st for a long time and has done a lot for the battalion, he has definitely put in the effort.

Only downside is activity, but other than that Deadly would be a good pick, good luck!

Fun fact; Deadly is a great person.

Edited by ShafowKnight

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

+Support

-Very friendly

-Is mature when issues come up

-Has done some great work for the 501st

I wish the best for you man 🙂 

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

17 minutes ago, ShafowKnight said:

+ Support 
*Awesome ARCL
VCMDR, mature
*Has been in 501st for a long time and has done a lot for the battalion, he has definitely put in the effort.

Only downside is activity, but other than that Deadly would be a good pick, good luck!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

3 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

+ Support 
*Awesome ARCL
VCMDR, mature

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

6 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

+ Support 
*Awesome ARCL
VCMDR, mature

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

Personally my timezone makes it so we cannot have a proper one on one Deadly, however from what I am told you are a stand up guy
+Support
However, just to be a bit nickpicky, put some more effort into your app

13 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

+ Support 
*Awesome ARCL
VCMDR, mature

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

15 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

+ Support 
*Awesome ARCL
VCMDR, mature

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

16 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

+ Support 
*Awesome ARCL
VCMDR, mature

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

20 hours ago, NotTheFire said:

+Support

-Very friendly

-Is mature when issues come up

-Has done some great work for the 501st

I wish the best for you man 🙂 

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

21 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

+ Support 
*Awesome ARCL
VCMDR, mature

21 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

+ Support 
*Awesome ARCL
VCMDR, mature

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

Huge +Support

+ Deadly is legit the most dedicated senior officer in 501st, he has been in 501st longer than anyone in the battalion

+ Deadly is extremely friendly to everyone in- and outside the battalion

+ Deadly has amazing leadership skills

+ He did have some Minor activity issues but as seen, he fixed that pretty quickly and became one of the most active officers

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

On 12/6/2021 at 8:49 PM, ShafowKnight said:

+ Support 
*Awesome ARCL
VCMDR, mature

+ Support
- Friendly
- Understand the role of a 501st Vice Commander
- Has been in 501st for long time
- The only problem I have your activity really bad
- Would like see you interact with 501st more before becoming a Vice Commander

Edited by Jaeger.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

On 12/6/2021 at 9:49 PM, ShafowKnight said:

+ Support 
*Awesome ARCL
VCMDR, mature

On 12/7/2021 at 3:49 AM, ShafowKnight said:

+ Support 
*Awesome ARCL
VCMDR, mature

On 12/6/2021 at 6:49 PM, ShafowKnight said:

+ Support 
*Awesome ARCL
VCMDR, mature

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work