Player Report Thin/Thinmint

Scooty

Your in game name: Scooty 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:619483950

The player's in game name: Thin

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:419502660

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 11-2-2021

What did the player do: Harrasment/Bullying

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/70103881/d1337aKYc4zE?invite=cr-MSxtbWksMjQzNzg4MTYs
(Proof of chat)

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn/Ban (I dont really know the punishments to well since he was on dlcass)

Any extra information: In the clip it clearly shows him harrassing and threatening the 912 player, when confronted about being reported his excuse was "i do this all the time" which shows how often people get away with stuff like this which is bad because if someone is given a bad experience on the server it can make them turn away from it which is just a bad experience for everyone. I like thin and hes a great guy but he went a little too far in this one 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

Should probably say before I get banned for death threats or some shit I didn't mean "I'm going to kill you" literally. I meant in game, and I murdered him immediately after.

Edited by LilThinMints
  • Laughing 3

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

58 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

-support

Please give reasons for your +/- support's, giving no reason does nothing to help SMT's decision.

As for my opinion, +support. "I'll bomb your fucking house" doesn't seem like it was directed at his ingame character. Sad display. 

Edit: Not having someone's address and the means to do them harm them does not make something like this less severe.

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-support

Admittedly, I have heard worse from smt lmao. Hes just fucking around. Its gmod. 

Yes, he totally has a bomb and the mans address. Thin is chill as fuck, I know he doesn't mean this shit literally or to be hurtful, hes just giving another player shit and that tone is clear in the way he is typing. Hes insulting an SCPs jordans and haircut when it wears swat armor and has no head. Its a joke. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

6 minutes ago, Loaff said:

Please give reasons for your +/- support's, giving no reason does nothing to help SMT's decision.

As for my opinion, +support. "I'll bomb your fucking house" doesn't seem like it was directed at his ingame character. Sad display. 

I hoped people could look at that and tell I'm not genuinely going to find his house and blow it up like what type of psychotic shit is that?

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

53 minutes ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

-support

Admittedly, I have heard worse from smt lmao. Hes just fucking around. Its gmod. 

Yes, he totally has a bomb and the mans address. Thin is chill as fuck, I know he doesn't mean this shit literally or to be hurtful, hes just giving another player shit and that tone is clear in the way he is typing. Hes insulting an SCPs jordans and haircut when it wears swat armor and has no head. Its a joke. 

I am sorry but it is a game if he said a lot worse stuff then I would +support but I just can’t 

+Support

Standards need to be upheld, if you can’t stop yourself from making bomb threats that’s a genuine problem, regardless of if it was meant to be humorous.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

2 hours ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

-support

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

+Support

Sorry but I've seen players who say a simple
"KYS" and they get banned permanently for death threats.

"I'll bomb your fucking house"

7e36a1da339077bcc3dd24b173da0c74.png
b9b20240499ba6ba4300bcd4a59765bd.png
2ce20141b6b89abfb332f064f45cb7c6.png

What Shin said. Ultimately, it is the job of staff to uphold a safe and enjoyable gaming environment for everyone. Thin's comments obviously have proven to be counterproductive to that goal. Not surprisingly, threatening to blow up someone's house has made someone feel uncomfortable, especially given that they don't truly know Thin.

I don't believe that Thin actually has intentions to blow up someone's house, but the comment was still made and had the effect of making someone feel uncomfortable enough to come on here and report it.

+Support

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

4 hours ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

-support

-Support I mean its a fucking joke like should i be banned because i told kieran im going to stick a pipe bomb in his mailbox as a joke no? with the amount of shit that's been going on lately can yall just relax its a game you shouldn't care about someone making a joke like i doubt that hes actually making a bomb threat and the whole argument of "It made someone feel uncomfortable" is simply untrue if you got told i am going to stick a pipe bomb in your mailbox do you really  take that as a threat of someone coming to your home?  and he was forced to make this report by multiple people i doubt that he was actually uncomfortable

Edited by russianweeb69

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

4 hours ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

I agree with this 100%^

-Support

mate this is an online game with a lot of competitive elements and everyone is always a hothead with combat. I really doubt he actually meant a legitimate death threat. Thin has always been satire and ironic and I really don’t think he would actually send a legitimate death threat to someone. 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+support

Regardless of context or if it was meant as a joke it’s still a threat

if I were to say that someone was a N word as a “joke” I would still get warned and banned for racism. Plus as shin said people have been perma banned for less

and above that there was clear player diss towards 912

plus thin has made some questionable comments in the past

Just because a person is a certain way does not excuse their actions. So using his personality as an excuse is horrible. 

your basically saying “yea he made a death threat but I doubt he would really kill someone”

DDOS “Threat”- Blacklist

saying “KYS” not even a direct threat - perma ban 

but apparently it’s ok for thin to say it because it’s “who he is” 

• Like 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

4 hours ago, styx said:

I am sorry but it is a game if he said a lot worse stuff then I would +support but I just can’t 

I am changing my position to +/- support

i think a verbal or a warn for player diss is fit but not a ban 

1 hour ago, styx said:

I am changing my position to +/- support

i think a verbal or a warn for player diss is fit but not a ban 

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

--Diplomat Message--

Stick to +/- Support please as this is getting close to pointless argument. If this continues the post will be locked for SMT Review.

• Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

6 hours ago, Shin said:

+Support

Sorry but I've seen players who say a simple
"KYS" and they get banned permanently for death threats.

"I'll bomb your fucking house"

7e36a1da339077bcc3dd24b173da0c74.png
b9b20240499ba6ba4300bcd4a59765bd.png
2ce20141b6b89abfb332f064f45cb7c6.png

This is absolutely unacceptable in this community and should have zero tolerance for this type of language, 

+SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

8 hours ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

-support

Maybe a week ban or longer should be given for the player diss, but a perma ban just seems unneccessary.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

+ Support

I’ve seen people get worse punishments over stuff less severe then what was said in that chat. Even if he is just joking that’s still unacceptable and will be interpreted differently since it’s over text chat and not voice, also for the people saying you joke like that all the time with your friends, that’s different since you guys know each other and as far as we know that 912 doesn’t know thin so that 912 can interpret those as hostile threats since he doesn’t know thin is joking around. 

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

-support helkch nah mane he jus jocking  🤣🤪

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

3 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

He wasn't in combat tho?

I mean hey people jokingly say kill yourself or I am going to bomb your house;  the fact of it being comedic never was an excuse till now of course.

+Support For Either a 1 month ban or Permanent ban

The simple fact is that if he reported you thin he ain't think it's a joke therefore you have crossed the a line that had been made very clear. 

the poster was pressured to report this

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

10 hours ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

-support

This ain't even harassment or bullying??? Y'all must've grown real soft if you think this is, that or you got head so far up your own ass. Because that deadass ain't harassment by a long shot, mans made one mean comment that's it. Lemme show you the definition of harassment, under the laws of the United States, is defined as any repeated or continuing uninvited contact that serves no useful purpose beyond creating alarm.

-Support

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

• Hoovy locked this topic