Chief Delta 5 Command App

Chief_

Your In-Game Name: Chief

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:105726197

How long have you been playing on the server for?: Uhhhhh like 2 years?

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) : RND SVA, Gensec 1LT, Rnd EOI (Position redacted)

What Command position are you applying for? (list two): Maj, LTCOL

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words): When I started to hear about this branch coming to the server it was interesting. It is something that I have noticed from the past is that adding a new branch that competes with others can cause some activity problems. With there already being 2 branches on the server for MTF activity/population of the branches may be cut thin.  What I want to do in this branch involves many different things. First of all, I want to be able to help the branch grow. From the past branches have taken a long time to grow and when we had 4 mtf branches the activity was so spread out between the branches each branch appeared to be inactive in its own. I want to be able to help populate the branch from getting promotions into the server and getting people into the branch so we can have a stable population. Second of all, I have been in this server, and I have not seen too many big major things being added to the server. I want to be able to be apart of something new to the server, something I can put my time towards and be able to help like I helped Gensec in the so long ago past. I have not that much experience in mtf sides of the server and I would like to help expand my ever growing knowledge of the server and how it works. It will be odd having 2 lives in the foundation and having to give up my rnd life but I know it will be worth it in the end. I want to be able to throw myself into something new on the server and experience it. Not just for fun, but for the learning possibilities and the ability to make more friends in the community.

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): What puts me away from most of the people applying for the Delta-5 Positions is many different things. I have experience in most branch’s commands and enlisted positions. I have been able to see the server inside and out. I have been in a position of high, high command before in basically every branch. I was the Dors/lcz manager. LCZ manager before it was turned into the Dors position. I was also the DOTF/HCZ manager/DOC. I was the DOC (Director of containment) before the name was reworked to be Director of Task forces.  I know how to deal with many different situations on the server. Both inside and outside of the server itself. I have had to deal with people coming me to talk about issues they have with a certain player or someone who isn’t acting appropriately on the discord server or in the Gmod server. I have had to deal with many different situations against my own branch and had to show unbiased actions even if they were my friend or my very own branch. I take into the fact that if I don’t have evidence there isn’t much I can do. But, if I am able to find evidence that puts my branch member/my friend in the wrong side, I will determine if it requires, they need some punishment or if they just need to have a talking to and be told not to do it again. I have been able to show I am a nice person on the server, that I am someone who you can have fun with and mess around with to a reasonable level, I am a person who would treat people like they were my best of friends even if I didn’t know them that much. I value everyone who is on the server and hope I can increase a good standing with them. I believe that I can bring all my experience from the past and bring it on over to this branch, being able to make it succeed even more then it has in the past. I am also able to adapt to having to deal with new situations, even with a whole new branch being added onto the server.

Why should we trust you for this position?: The reason I should be trusted is that I have a good standing in the community. I am a person who  is known to make sure to be unbaised/proper on the server. But, although I am a staff member I still have fun with people on the server.  Doing my best to make sure everyone on the server enjoys the server. I am a person who have been in many command positions and have done well in them. I am currently not in any major issues and such. I am also a person in the management team, showing that I am trusted enough to be able to help the server in more ways then just as a player or simple staff member. I feel from my past I have proved that I am able to be a good command member for the server.

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please):

Site admin: I have been both LCZ and HCZ manager. (Names were different at time of me being them)

Gensec HCMD: I have been apart of gensec high command/low command before

JMT: I have been in a management position for a while now. I feel this has helped me grow as a leader/commander position. 

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?:

There are many different ways you can respond to this. Due to both being humanoids, as a Delta-5 personnel I have to deal with both of those situations. Depending on the amount of other MTF on, if there was less then 10 of them on I would go and give some backup to MTF personnel so that CI will die and burn in a nice fire underneath our bullets. But, if there were enough MTF personnel on I would go and help d-block so that the site can be under control after the site is clear of CI. But, if CI were trying to take a keter class scp from us I would head on over as that would be something very dangerous to be let out of the facility. Example is CI taking 682. But, if there was multiple of Delta-5 on I would spread us out. Splitting us up depending on how many we had. If we had 6 and CI was taking 049 I would send 3 of us to go help out NU-7 and E-11 with killing CI and I would have the other 3 of us head to d-block and kill the d-class and help out security.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?:

If I were to notice someone under my command breaking the SOP regulations or are simply just not following mine or someone higher ranking than them REASONABLE orders I would start to investigate the situation. I would at first talk to the command member/person who reported this issue to me and ask that they were trying to have them do or what the person was doing and what SOP regulation they were breaking. I would then ask for video evidence unless I directly witnessed the situation. Depending on the situations I would then go and talk to the person who is being accused and talk to them about the situation. After I get their side, I would then go and determine what punishment they would receive. From worst to least bad. Blacklist, Removal, Demotion, Strike, DNP, or a verbal. Then I would inform them of their punishment and make sure to log it.

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?:

The way I would react is the normal way I would react to that question. I would talk to them telling them that if you wanted to transfer over from a branch please talk to our high command to get that situated and they will get in contact with your high command. But if they were planning to not transfer over or anything I would tell them that they are required to attend a tryout to join the branch. Then for the fast promotions part I will tell them that is simply something I cannot do. I cannot void promotion cooldowns and that they would need to rank up slowly and at the right pace. Although if command applications were open to everyone like they are now I would tell them that they can go apply on the forums at gaminglight.com underneath the delta-5 section with a command app.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group:

The way I would react is first verifying if they were giving me a valid tip that doesn’t involve metagaming for Failrp on their part. I would then go and start investigating the situation by doing recon with a stealth unit like pathfinder/stealth op to be able to find out if what they were saying was true. IE: they are taking a foundation member hostage somewhere or taking a scp to a different location outside of CI base to interrogate/test on them. I would then request Delta-5 units to the MTF briefing room and get them filled in on the situation. IF it was a hostage situation I would request the help of E-11 and Nu-7 in order to make sure we are at our strongest point and are able to rescue the captured foundation personnel/scp.

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?:

Of course I do. I wrote this app because I want to be. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support 

He was HCZ/LCZ manager before. He should has experience on how to improve or work in MTF. This will benefit delta-5 a lot. Plus I worked with him in gensec in the past so I must say that he’s one of the good command member. 

also good luck on your app 😉

The best Lee. 😉

3 hours ago, Lee said:

+Support 

He was HCZ/LCZ manager before. He should has experience on how to improve or work in MTF. This will benefit delta-5 a lot. Plus I worked with him in gensec in the past so I must say that he’s one of the good command member. 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

6 hours ago, Lee said:

+Support 

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+support

very dedicated and capable

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hes fucking Ethics Committee 

+Support 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Toasty locked this topic