Dclass not being able to breach keters during off hours - Denied

Demon Dice

Post name: General Suggestion - Dclass not being able to breach keters during off hours

What are you suggesting? - Dclass should not be able to breach keter class scp's when there is under a set amount of players maybe 60 or lower this number is subject to change, because most of the time during off hours it'll be code red for hours on end making it to where a lot of branch's cant even play or do anything, let alone leave bunks they will just walk into a meat grinder of death this even affects dclass because most times scp's will just sit in lcz

How would this change better the server? - It'll just make the server a little bit more playable during off hours

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - people wont be able to be breached for hours on end as a keter anymore

Who would this change mostly benefit? - anyone who plays during off hours

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

-Support

overall, I get where you're coming from

but off hours are VERY slow and are usually filled with people AFK on CCs or D-class

this doesnt really fix anything cause the server is reset at 5AM, which basically fixes everything

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+/-
I can see where its coming from BUT: Where is the practicality in it? Would be annoying to enforce as most staff late night are AFK, would be a pain to track back which D Class breached what keter, and would be the hardest thing to enforce. Now while reading the MOTD is required, its not possible for every user to remember every rule, and harder yet to keep every user following said rules. 

-Support

Pretty sure SCPS can't self breach under 60 players anyways so why make more of a rule for someone to not flag up on a scp or keter and less fun playing and more waiting.

Edited by 2Chopper4

Raptor Team Owner|  Nu7 Hammer Down/HSU/SM | Medical/EFM

- Support

I understand where you're coming from with off-hours specifically being chaotic, but I wanna bring up a few points

1. There are already limits for breaching SCPs. D-Class Escape Artist cannot breach SCPs, which leaves only people who've paid money to be able to breach SCPs, which with low pop makes them few and far between.

2. If SCPs aren't getting breached at low pop, what is MTF going to do? With Security holding D-Block, MTF are left just twiddling their thumbs, taking out some rouge D-Class, and waiting for CI

3. SCPs wouldn't even want to hop on the job during low pop if they get restricted. The only time they would get on is when CI raid 😕

All in all, completely understand where you're coming from with the idea of restricting SCP breaches to make the off-hours less chaotic, but this would only solve one problem, while just creating many more problems. I'd rather deal with a butt ton of SCPs breached vs. no SCPs breached

On 10/11/2021 at 10:46 PM, Coolcaz11 said:

- Support

I understand where you're coming from with off-hours specifically being chaotic, but I wanna bring up a few points

1. There are already limits for breaching SCPs. D-Class Escape Artist cannot breach SCPs, which leaves only people who've paid money to be able to breach SCPs, which with low pop makes them few and far between.

2. If SCPs aren't getting breached at low pop, what is MTF going to do? With Security holding D-Block, MTF are left just twiddling their thumbs, taking out some rouge D-Class, and waiting for CI

3. SCPs wouldn't even want to hop on the job during low pop if they get restricted. The only time they would get on is when CI raid 😕

All in all, completely understand where you're coming from with the idea of restricting SCP breaches to make the off-hours less chaotic, but this would only solve one problem, while just creating many more problems. I'd rather deal with a butt ton of SCPs breached vs. no SCPs breached

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

On 10/11/2021 at 9:16 PM, Coolcaz11 said:

- Support

Also scp's cannot be breached when they aren't on. AKA its failrp to open doors when a scp isn't flagged on. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-support

will kill a large portion of the server on early mornings, and it makes those chaotic early mornings less fun for MTF that do get on

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin