Josh Rice's IF VCMDR Re-Application- Accepted

Rice

Do you think I am a fit for VCMDR?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I am a fit for VCMDR?

• Yes, Please state why.
    • No, Please state why.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

Josh Rice SEIF24

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inferno Squadron

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

After my first application to become VCMDR of Inferno I have grown towards the battalion more working with the lower enlisted and reaching out to our NCO's I feel I have gained a better understanding of the lower ranks within IF and believe I can make a difference in the fight for Inferno Squadron Activity. I want to become a Vice Commander as it will allow me to push for changes and assist the Enlisted and NCO's more as well as working closer with the officers. Inferno Squad has been a major part of my time on the server and I feel I owe it a grate deal, I feel that in the position of Vice commander I can help repay Inferno by hosting many Activity's and rewarding people for their Valliant efforts within the battalion. I am the one of the two officers who are from the UK with our current Hask and Iden both being from the US making being on when command is on difficult for players in different time zones. Overall I want the position of Vice Commander to make a real positive change and help keep Inferno sailing on.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have a total of two weeks playtime and I first joined the server 9 months ago.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of commander is to be the figurehead of any battalion, This means they must lead by example and show their battalion how to do things they may not know. Commanders are constantly under a spotlight from the whole server and for that reason they must uphold standards of the battalion. The reason people look up to commanders is because they were once in the position the player was and for this, it provides a perfect opportunity to be an outstanding role model to the battalion they lead. This is important because not only does it inspire new enlisted but it also makes the officers to strive to be better so they can one day be in that position.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted as a commander as I not only am a highly active member of the community but I have also reached the rank of Senior Squad lead (Major) within Inferno as well as Stormtrooper captain Proving I am very trusted within the community. Not only does the community trust me with such high positions, but also I hold the rank of staff as well as gamemaster which shows I am not only trusted by the community but the staff team as well. The final reason I feel I should be trusted is because I hold 0 warns on the server which shows I can follow and adhere to rules. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online 2-7 hours a day, on Sundays this may be longer.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

NOTE: Perms to re-apply / void cool down have been granted by Grand Moff Tarken

Edited by TheRiceMan
Adding poll

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

• Rice changed the title to Josh Rice's IF VCMDR Re-Application
3 minutes ago, bop said:

+Support

-Extremely dedicated

-Active

-Competent

-Good leader

-Knows what is expected of him

HE WAS GRANTED PERMISSION TO VOID COOL DOWN ON RE-APPLYING

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

2 hours ago, bop said:

+Support

-Extremely dedicated

-Active

-Competent

-Good leader

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

2 hours ago, bop said:

+Support

-Extremely dedicated

-Active

-Competent

-Good leader

If he is truly off cooldown than major +support

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

+ Massive Support

- Active, I see Josh quiet often

- I've only had good interactions with Josh

- Great role model for officers, NCOs and enlisted

- Great at leading

- Has good intentions for IF and the community as a whole

Goodluck Josh!

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

On 10/3/2021 at 9:29 PM, bop said:

+Support

-Extremely dedicated

-Active

-Competent

-Good leader

Current:   | Nova Vice Commander Luminary NT04|

EX:   Purge Commander VALoons DN52 MC IR 2Lt VAL 5225 |
spacer.png

On 10/3/2021 at 10:29 PM, bop said:

+Support

-Extremely dedicated

-Active

-Competent

-Good leader

• Like 1

Former Medical Vice Commander fatbob 

On 10/4/2021 at 8:20 AM, Shery said:

+ Massive Support

- Active, I see Josh quiet often

- I've only had good interactions with Josh

- Great role model for officers, NCOs and enlisted

- Great at leading

- Has good intentions for IF and the community as a whole

Goodluck Josh!

• Like 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

-Support
I think it is unfair that you were given permission to reapply 5 hours after being denied considering most people have to wait a month to do so, obviously I do not know the whole story but overall it seems shady.

Edited by Leviathannn

Former Vice Sovereign Aero

+Support

-Extremely dedicated

-Active

-Competent

-Good leader

Great Officer. Always does what’s asked of him, takes control of situations. Good luck 

• Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+Support

-Extremely dedicated

-Active

-Competent

-Good leader

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Head of Staff
On 10/3/2021 at 9:29 PM, bop said:

+Support

-Extremely dedicated

-Active

-Competent

-Good leader

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 10/3/2021 at 9:54 PM, TheRiceMan said:

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

Josh Rice SEIF24

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inferno Squadron

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

After my first application to become VCMDR of Inferno I have grown towards the battalion more working with the lower enlisted and reaching out to our NCO's I feel I have gained a better understanding of the lower ranks within IF and believe I can make a difference in the fight for Inferno Squadron Activity. I want to become a Vice Commander as it will allow me to push for changes and assist the Enlisted and NCO's more as well as working closer with the officers. Inferno Squad has been a major part of my time on the server and I feel I owe it a grate deal, I feel that in the position of Vice commander I can help repay Inferno by hosting many Activity's and rewarding people for their Valliant efforts within the battalion. I am the one of the two officers who are from the UK with our current Hask and Iden both being from the US making being on when command is on difficult for players in different time zones. Overall I want the position of Vice Commander to make a real positive change and help keep Inferno sailing on.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have a total of two weeks playtime and I first joined the server 9 months ago.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of commander is to be the figurehead of any battalion, This means they must lead by example and show their battalion how to do things they may not know. Commanders are constantly under a spotlight from the whole server and for that reason they must uphold standards of the battalion. The reason people look up to commanders is because they were once in the position the player was and for this, it provides a perfect opportunity to be an outstanding role model to the battalion they lead. This is important because not only does it inspire new enlisted but it also makes the officers to strive to be better so they can one day be in that position.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted as a commander as I not only am a highly active member of the community but I have also reached the rank of Senior Squad lead (Major) within Inferno as well as Stormtrooper captain Proving I am very trusted within the community. Not only does the community trust me with such high positions, but also I hold the rank of staff as well as gamemaster which shows I am not only trusted by the community but the staff team as well. The final reason I feel I should be trusted is because I hold 0 warns on the server which shows I can follow and adhere to rules. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online 2-7 hours a day, on Sundays this may be longer.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

NOTE: Perms to re-apply / void cool down have been granted by Grand Moff Tarken

A bit confused with the denied and re-apply thing eh but since it got voided i dont see a reason for -support at all 🙂 Gl man! You have definitely improved since last seen.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

ACCEPTED

Please speak to high command for your rank!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟