How did you find GL?

PryingTree

2 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

I was just watching SCP Vids and thought "Wouldn't it be cool to like work for the foundation" and just thought ima try out SCPRP and just got on gmod

Actually same here. I had previously played on this server before for like a day two years prior and I believe it was still in my history.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

12 hours ago, Pillercat said:

15 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

I was just watching SCP Vids and thought "Wouldn't it be cool to like work for the foundation" and just thought ima try out SCPRP and just got on gmod

Actually same here. I had previously played on this server before for like a day two years prior and I believe it was still in my history.

Ay wait? Same here 🤔

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

So, before I started GL, I used to play A-LOT of G-Mod-RP servers.

Now I was what some may call an Old-School Minge, I didn't read the rules, and I barely grasped how RP could/was supposed to work, because I was a dumbass, I obviously didn't last too long in these servers.

I was mostly into Dark-RP, as it being the most broad RP setting, it also lead to alot of chaos. I'm positive it was the Superior-Servers Dark-RP gamemode, which I honestly don't know how I found fun back then. Grindy, Money Printing/Raiding over anything else, barely any point in running business, RP-ing stuff like drug rings, just PVP shit Dark-RP is known for nowadays.

Then I moved on to Hogwarts-RP on the Star-By-Star Gaming servers, much more interesting RP and tools, but it kinda felt Samey after a while.

So I basically fell out of G-Mod RP, cause I felt I wasn't gonna be accepted with all my warns and such. Along with these general RP environments always seeming to get old.

Now, it was 2020, I barely had anything to do one day, so I decide to boot up G-Mod and join a new RP server. This weird fuckin' SCP gamemode, yeah? I saw that SCP-035 themed loading screen, along with a big G in the middle of the screen, pretty funky looking, too.

Pretty much the moment I got in, I had no fuckin' idea of what I was doing, my impressions of the SCP-RP community were entirely from this (now dead) server that needed you to level up for jobs, it was PTW as shit.

Eventually, I level up to like level 4, and I decide I wanna join a branch.

So, GENSEC's kickin' my ass, MTF's helping, CI Military isn't really doing that much for me at the moment, I don't even know what the fuck an R&D is, and Utility seems... boring.

The only branch that seemed that interesting to me at the time, well, take a wild guess.

So my dumbass flags onto the Research Trainee job, I get told I need Discord and TS to join, I come back the day after, with both of those in hand, and I get ready for the test.

And that,

Was the greatest mistake of my life. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

16 hours ago, Ashe Fox said:

I was looking for a new server to troll on! so i joined gensec intending to fuck shit up!

well uhhhh, im a captain now... guess that trolling didnt turn out to well huh?

Dissapointing,

REAL MINGES NEVER BACK OUT.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

i wached a lot of frisky gmod vidoes for years but never had a chance to play it till december when i got it for christmas, and the only gamemode that looked good was policerp lol

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world

I found the server back in 2016 by scrollin through all the different game modes on Multiplayer. I was an idiot tho and kept minging 24/7, even back in 2018-2019 i just didnt give a shit about rules. I now regret that I can not change the past, and that i was an ignorant ass.

thanks for comin to my TEDtalk. 🙂

So normally i was milrp kid i thought i was so cool being a MSGT in the marines on a Milrp server and i hated gaminglights so i was a big minge on it but one day i decided you know what policerp sounds fun so i tried it out and i spent a good 300 hours there during the weekends at my dads 
Now recently before school let out i was tired of Hell let loose and COH2 so i decided to play some GMOD and i remembered from 2 years ago that scprp was fun so i hopped on to minge and get banned and go back to Milrp and now well im command in RND and i dont regret a thing 

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

I was on gmod and I saw SCPRP and I like SCP stuff so I clicked it downloaded the top server's content pack and joined...

Yea that lead me down a rabbit hole of insanity and now I'm level 71 and I probably have the shittiest reputation on the server

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

I first found out about GL when I was looking for a SCPRP/IMPRP server to play, was just gonna minge around and now im somehow addicted

Edited by Psyche

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

• 2 weeks later...

I just sat down, and looked at server lists saw gaminglight had a high player count and thought "Huh, might as well give it a shot"

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

So I got this amazing GL ad on my "Free Robux, no scam, 100% working 2020" video an- Jk I was bored one day and I clicked on a random scp server. 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png