STEAM_0:1:103893952

The admin's name in-game:

Dark

What warning did you receive:

ARDM

When did you receive this warning:

~ 9:00 PM EST 8/22/21

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:

I took some damage so I ran over to medbay to get patched up. I asked a ACM for healing and he then said "that will be 2k". I then pull out my micro and shoot it beside him. I then run away since I'm not paying 2k for 10 hp. As I am running through medbay I get shot in the back. I turn around to see that the ACM was gunning me down saying "ARDM". He kills me and I bring him to a staff sit for RDM. During the sit, the admin informs me that I did deal 2 damage to the ACM. 2 damage. I had forgotten that the micro did AOE damage so it must have hit the ACM a little. I was then returned and warned for ARDM. The admin that took the sit, Dark, informed me that I would receive this formal warning as requested by the ACM. 

Why do you think this warn was false:

Gaminglight SCP-RP is a semi serious RP server and, as many people know, we like to joke around a lot. I tried joking with the ACM a little when I pointed the micro at him. I was basically saying "I'm not paying 2k for a heal" without actually saying it. I never intended to harm or do damage to the ACM. Also, the ACM should not have shot me to death after taking the damage. He should have called a staff sit on me or reported it to my higher ups if he really cared about the 2 damage delt.

Evidence the warning is false:

@Darkfistt allowed me to ping him. If there is anything you want to say about the situation dark you can.

+Support

Homie didn't even shoot the ACM, he shot the roof dealing 2 damage. (Which he could have got back easily)

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

+support 

The warn was totally unnecessary here, at the most it should have been a verbal warn. Two damage. I mean come on. Clearly wasn't trying to harm the ACM.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support

- A formal warning is un-just here, this ACM just seems to have some issue with him, Wanting a formal for 2 Damage? Come on, that's just petty.

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+Support
If 2 damage counts as ARDM and is formal warning worthy, Then that's just silly.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+Support (Be more careful next time)

I'll say my thing and go on. Next time, D4s shouldn't try to do things like that again.

Just a few hours ago, I had a minor issue with a certain D4 stealing someone's hemostats (I know IFA kits aren't in the server anymore). But still, the man bought them for himself and seeing a D4 stealing things and thinking he can get away with it because he is a D4 is not an excuse. 

With the ACM, never had issues with him but he can get a bit too excited and it isn't that good.

• Like 1

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+support

However, the D4 should not of behaved that way. D4s are one of the most, if not the most, seriously taken job on the server. So much so that they don't talk via mic or tell their names, so they definitely shouldn't be firing their weapons in such a manner.

The ACM also responded to the situation very poorly and should not of gone so far out of his way to kill the D4.

The staff member also should not of warned him. It was said multiple times in the sit that like 2 damage was done.

With all that being said, it honestly just sounds like a bad situation on everyone's part.

• Dislike 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

It's obvious in that clip that the ACM didn't shoot back in self defense but instead as revenge tbh that ACM should've gotten warned for that.

If I was you I'd make a Report Review on the sit.

+Support btw

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

Recon should actually get blacklisted from E11 for this. Such horridness shooting our medics. 

+support  admin said he was fine with the warn being lifted. 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

41 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

It's obvious in that clip that the ACM didn't shoot back in self defense but instead as revenge tbh that ACM should've gotten warned for that.

+Support

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

2 hours ago, ragle said:

+Support

Homie didn't even shoot the ACM, he shot the roof dealing 2 damage. (Which he could have got back easily)

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

7 hours ago, Cloaker said:

Seems like the ACM killed him for fun and used the fact that he did 2 damage as an excuse for killing him.

+support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

11 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- A formal warning is un-just here, this ACM just seems to have some issue with him, Wanting a formal for 2 Damage? Come on, that's just petty.

I personally would even advise branch punishment against the ACM. To my knowledge you can’t make people pay for healing. Like cmon that’s your job.

• Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

1 hour ago, Sprink said:

I personally would even advise branch punishment against the ACM. To my knowledge you can’t make people pay for healing. Like cmon that’s your job.

I think the reason this was happening was because medical could not spawn in the charges and had to pay 2K to buy them

+support 

Should not have been warned 

ACM should have gotten a warn for RDM especially because he did it out of spite 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+ Support

Don't know why recon was warned, slip ups like this happen all the time and if every one of them were punished, half the server would've been long gone.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Sprink said:

As mentioned earlier they have to pay for charges

6 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

+support 

Technically it did damage to the ACM so it is not RDM

Anyway clearing those up +support

measly 2 damage clearly an accident.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

6 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

+support 

Bruh 2 DMG and guns the d4 down that's what i call gaming.

Edited by Domino
  • Laughing 1

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "