Vader ERP- Denied

EvAnBakz

Your In-Game Name:VAD

Your SteamID: 76561198860544058

Staff member's In-Game Name: Vader

What did they do? ERP/ inferred a sexual reference to another players mother   

Evidence Picture 

Punishment, Should be a demotion for sexualizing another players mom while on duty as a staff member. How do we expect people not to ERP if the mods/staff themselves are doing it ? 332071742_GarrysMod8_11_202111_30_19PM.thumb.png.519d6b9986f8a0179fd9dd35c0ae15b5.pngble punishment?

• Dislike 2

Massive -Support

multiple players had been making sexual references with Vader's name in them OOC, this went on for at least 15 minutes. it was an obvious harmless joke on Vaders part because this is literally the only thing he said all night long. 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Just now, Snuts said:

Massive -Support

multiple players had been making sexual references with Vader's name in them OOC, this went on for at least 15 minutes. it was an obvious harmless joke on Vaders part because this is literally the only thing he said all night long. 

Staff should not be making those jokes whilst on duty .

• Head Admin
3 minutes ago, Pillow said:

-support

lmao it was a joke

i mean yes if there was stuff towards vader then i can understand why he would say that but be the bigger person vader, just ignore them and move on

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

Just now, Tactical said:

i mean yes if there was stuff towards vader then i can understand why he would say that but be the bigger person vader, just ignore them and move on

Yeah I understand, but if people call me that stuff in OOC nonstop then i will prob do sum. and i got screenshots of you impersonating me lol. @EvAnBakz

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

• Head Admin
Just now, Vader said:

Yeah I understand, but if people call me that stuff in OOC nonstop then i will prob do sum. and i got screenshots of you impersonating me lol. @EvAnBakz

but you are on duty that makes you just as bad as them if not worse i wouldve ignored them and moved on be the bigger person?

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

3 minutes ago, Vader said:

-Support

how is that ERP? and also impersonation lmao?

Staff shouldn't be making sexual jokes towards other players. Staff need to hold themselves to a higher standard. 

1 minute ago, Vader said:

Now you come here to threaten me on the forums over a report. SMH

12 minutes ago, Pillow said:

-support

lmao it was a joke

staff need to be accountable and mature whilst on duty and this has made it clear Vader lacks these ability's 

8 minutes ago, EvAnBakz said:

Staff shouldn't be making sexual jokes towards other players. Staff need to hold themselves to a higher standard. 

Now you come here to threaten me on the forums over a report. SMH

Grow up.

Wow i cant belive that vader would say such a thing about someones mother. you would think for vader being high in staff that he/she would know better than to make remarkes about anothers mother. ESPECIALLY SEXUALLY. very dissapointed. but other than that the server is filled with amazing people with an amazing staff team. But i cant belive such thing was said.

• Dislike 1

• Head Admin
1 minute ago, zaktheripprr said:

Wow i cant belive that vader would say such a thing about someones mother. you would think for vader being high in staff that he/she would know better than to make remarkes about anothers mother. ESPECIALLY SEXUALLY. very dissapointed. but other than that the server is filled with amazing people with an amazing staff team. But i cant belive such thing was said.

ok i can understand what you are saying but if you were saying it to them before than you need to understand that people will give it back, i also agree with the other remark we do have great people in the community. i can also say vader is a great guy and to maybe try again with him, i feel both of you didnt click straight away 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

5 hours ago, Snuts said:

Massive -Support

7 hours ago, Pillow said:

-support

lmao it was a joke

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

7 hours ago, Snuts said:

Massive -Support

Also

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

… he made a your mom comeback. That’s just petty to report him. 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

13 hours ago, zaktheripprr said:

Yeah -Support kinda cringe making a report about this especially when you are impersonating him

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-support

A very obvious joke on Vaders part, I recognize that PFP, it's one used by the minge org called family. Pretty sure this staff report is just an attempt to start shit with staff. One look at this mans warns shows he's doing this with malicious intentions. https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198860544058

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director