Beef SWED Player Report- Denied

Mr Yobo

Your in game name: Tony's Towing Service (Mr Yobo)

The player's in game name: Beef Cheeks SWED

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:98102011 

What did the player do: Player Diss

Evidence (required): Youtube Video Recorded by Myself

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: See Bellow 

Here is the context behind this video.
This encounter comes after their first raid 
After they were revived by EMS (Due to us killing them for attempting to raid our Impound Lot) They stuck around and decided to lecture us on how we cannot use certain weapons on Tow Truck driver. Whilst I was looking through the MOTD to find where it states we can Player 'Beef Cheeks SWED' decided to call my other Tow Truck driver a "Dick Head"

Incase you were wondering about the rule.
Police RP Rules: Section "Other Job Rules" - Bullet point 5 - Paragraph 2a 
"And they (The Criminals) try to steal their car back, you may pull any weapon to attempt to stop them."

Here is the video transcript. 

Alijah: You can have a pistol
Alijah: You can't have a shotgun as towtruck driver.
Beef Cheeks: You can only have fucking pistols, class one weapons.
Beef Cheeks: Bray you have a real big issue with reading the rules you are gonna get banned so quick I hope you fucking know that.
Bray: How about you shutup and mind your own business.
Beef Cheeks: It's a class one bro.
Beef Cheeks: How about you shut the fuck up dick head.
Bray: Don't have to if I don't wana.

Attached is the full story (Enclosed in the other warn reports)

Edited by Yobo
false title

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

• Mr Yobo changed the title to Beef SWED Player Report

Okay so I was pissed off this is indeed player diss Bray has been in our family and was just blacklisted again today he has been giving me and others grief. In this tow area he pulled a gun on and and then died, once dead he respawned even though there was ems on. i was pissed off at the fact that he was talking a lot of trash and respawned as well as he also player dissed me i do know this is not exception for my actions and i will be more than happy to take the warn however i just wanted you guys to know my side. I also want to point out that entering a base is not raiding as base I.E jumping the fence. At no point in time did i shoot first the only time i did was when i adverted raid.

6 minutes ago, Moist Sausage said:

Okay so I was pissed off this is indeed player diss Bray has been in our family and was just blacklisted again today he has been giving me and others grief. In this tow area he pulled a gun on and and then died, once dead he respawned even though there was ems on. i was pissed off at the fact that he was talking a lot of trash and respawned as well as he also player dissed me i do know this is not exception for my actions and i will be more than happy to take the warn however i just wanted you guys to know my side. I also want to point out that entering a base is not raiding as base I.E jumping the fence. At no point in time did i shoot first the only time i did was when i adverted raid.

Do you have any evidence of this?

If you do not I suggest not adding information on other players wrong doing without evidence. 
This is about your player diss not about your raiding. There is a separate report for that.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

3 hours ago, Moist Sausage said:

Jumping over a fence is considered raiding since you are entering their base. So you need to enter their base...There’s no evidence on your side claiming that he player dissed you. 

Also

5 hours ago, Corky said:

+Support

Obvious Player Diss

No excuse for you to player diss him. 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-Support

Heres my opinion

5 hours ago, Yobo said:

Alijah: You can have a pistol
Alijah: You can't have a shotgun as towtruck driver.
Beef Cheeks: You can only have fucking pistols, class one weapons.
Beef Cheeks: Bray you have a real big issue with reading the rules you are gonna get banned so quick I hope you fucking know that.
Bray: How about you shutup and mind your own business.
Beef Cheeks: It's a class one bro.
Beef Cheeks: How about you shut the fuck up dick head.
Bray: Don't have to if I don't wana.

The only thing i could see as playerdiss would be the "shut the fuck up dick head" part. however you have to keep in mind that Bray told Beef to "shut up and mind your own business" prior to Beef saying this. In my opinion this is more of an argument than actual player disrespect. Alijah and Beef were trying to explain that you both are neutral classes. and obvously he came off as a bit harsh but i would not call that "player disrespect".

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

7 hours ago, Corky said:

+Support

Obvious Player Diss

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

- support 

the reason I minus support is because I don’t think that 1. This deserves a warm maybe a talk to but not a warm. 

and they were both arguing and I have been around bray plenty to know he inst exactly great with rules and attitude 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

2 minutes ago, Vice said:

- support 

the reason I minus support is because I don’t think that 1. This deserves a warm maybe a talk to but not a warm. 

and they were both arguing and I have been around bray plenty to know he inst exactly great with rules and attitude 

^^

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-SUPPORT

Given the circumstance as to why he said what he said, I don't blame him. Arguments tend to lead to name calling, and from what is being seen, it could have been way worse. 

As far as punishment, I think a talking to would be a good way to have it handled. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

3 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Given the circumstance as to why he said what he said, I don't blame him. Arguments tend to lead to name calling, and from what is being seen, it could have been way worse. 

As far as punishment, I think a talking to would be a good way to have it handled. 

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander