1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 31st DCL CPT RJ 4297
2. What Regiment are you applying for? 31st
3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I would like to become a Commander of this branch as I feel I could help out Slick and Cody much more and by becoming the 2nd VCMDR I would be able to help them with roster updates, regular training sessions for our battalion and an increase in the amount of tryouts held by NCO and Officers by helping them have more ambition to hold tryouts. I am said to be a good leader and great role player by higher ups. I am currently the most active officer in the 31st and because of my activity I have gained a good relationship with my fellow troopers. Me becoming a Commander would make it so I could help out more with the SOPs and roster and put new suggestions into place. Another reason is because of the new changes coming to 31st i.e the new Advanced Robotic Corp I believe I could help lead that new branch and also learn along the way with the troopers, we were given a bit of training on the new equipment and I have gotten the hang of it.
4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have been playing since January so roughly 150+ hours
5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a Commander is to take lead over your troopers and bond with the members of your battalion, as a Vice Commander I would help out my higher ups on our battalion to make sure every trooper can be the best they can be.
6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : Although I had a rough beginning to the server I have spent more time on it and made friends making me be more careful with my actions, I now have good relations on the server and will not make any mistakes. After being an officer for a while I have made very little mistakes and feel that I can take on the role of VCMDR after receiving support from my current higher ups. Me taking this position would help out the 31st much more because of our current high command being on LOA.
7. How often can you be Online? : Everyday 2 Hours+
8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 2 Warnings - March 1st FailRP - Speaking in comms although killed. January 6th Mass ARDM / RDMx3 / FailRP / NITRP - Do not remember exact details but believe it was during an event when I first joined.
RJ was trying to make an account but kept getting error codes. So I am posting this for him. He wrote it I just copied an pasted it.
Hes a great leader
Great role model
Knows when and how to take charge of his troops
I think hes ready