MTF Epsilon-11 Branch Update 8/5/21 - Accepted [Completed]

Nenea Tanti

7 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Still not comfortable with 200HP medic job nor the tanky ass marksmen with increased slots... Still from the last update attempt....

If HCMD suddenly agreed to the same thing as before, then that's on them. I'm sticking with -

7 hours ago, The Apple said:

-Support on the suits model for HCMD, They are already used so much especially for CI that it may be confusing.

Otherwise + Support

7 hours ago, Alexxx said:

-Support 

The only things I don't quite agree with is the HP for the RCU, and the HP of the Rangers, also I don't think it's necessary to give a Sniper class more HP.

Everything else is a +Support for me.

-Support for:
Said the same thing last time and I stand by it. Suits aren’t needed for E11 HCMD. If y’all want a new model, thats fine and good. But too many jobs with that one already. Find a new model. Look on the Workshop for one

Again, a scout/recon job should not need that much HP/Armor. They are not meant to be close quarters tanks. 

+Support for the rest

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

1 hour ago, NeoID said:

-Support for:
Said the same thing last time and I stand by it. Suits aren’t needed for E11 HCMD. If y’all want a new model, thats fine and good. But too many jobs with that one already. Find a new model. Look on the Workshop for one

Again, a scout/recon job should not need that much HP/Armor. They are not meant to be close quarters tanks. 

+Support for the rest

This ^^

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+support on all things

One thing I noticed is -support for HP for RCU, but you forget we are inside the facility on all codes and assist Nu-7, medical, maint, Security, and all that other good stuff, and see combat more then our E-11 outside the site on Codes blue n yellow, so they aren't getting damaged the second its code orange like RCU is. (Just my feedback and experience here) and lets be honest: 2-4 D Class CC + D Class armed with pistols is enough to take out the current RCU + all of gensec

-support on the following

adding the animation sweps to EVERY job (this caused server lag i think)

200 hp medic

400 total HP/AP shotgunner (legit stronger than CI Delta, basically an SF with less guns)

the suits (we shouldnt be confusing an E11 commander with Research, O5, RND or CI Gamma

+support on everything else

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

[NOTICE OF EDIT] Epsilon 11 high command have all agreed that the rcu/marksmen buff was a bit unreasonable and as such will be staying the same as it is currently, Also on regards to the aux unit we have already lowered the hp to be a basic 400 heavy class with it having a tad bit more health than armor, And on the subject regarding the suits they will not be removed from the branch update for the time being this being as, 1: only 3 people play on the commander job so 3 more people having these suits is not the end of the world, 2: who tf cares they are just suits and they look cool, 3: there is no three i just wanted to put three cause everything needs at least 3 reasons. [NOTICE OF EDIT]

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

3 hours ago, frog said:

who tf cares they are just suits and they look cool

It’s not that we don’t want you to get new models. I, and I’m sure many others fully support that. Problem is that those Suit Models are used by your opponents HCMD, as well as an entire Branch that is also your opponent. Circumstances don’t line up. Tbf, most those models are overused anyhow. I would 100% be down to take those models off all Command Jobs, just to reserve it for R&D. However I see some understandable controversies with that. 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

3 hours ago, frog said:

2: who tf cares they are just suits and they look cool,

The point is that at the moment the overcoat model is what we have to use as it is extremely difficult to find models to work for rnd. As the Overcoat models are only used in CI and RFA adding it to more would just increase the  confusion unnecessarily. As you guys have the ability to get different models as you are soliders after all it would just be helpful, The models being overused isnt a good excuse to keep over using them and comes off as completely dismissive of what we are trying to say

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Jack S said:

-Support on suits

Your MTF, outside the facility. I see no reason for suits. Mostly for CI, I'd be more inclined with using Suit Trench-coats as only Gamma use them. 

Everything else +Support.

I agree with what Jack said but, I don’t agree with adding other weapons off server to rangers when we have more then enough weapons in the server. Instead I recommend trying to find a special ability of some sort.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 8/5/2021 at 8:18 AM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Still not comfortable with 200HP medic job nor the tanky ass marksmen with increased slots... Still from the last update attempt....

If HCMD suddenly agreed to the same thing as before, then that's on them. I'm sticking with -

22 hours ago, Jack S said:

-Support on suits

Your MTF, outside the facility. I see no reason for suits. Mostly for CI, I'd be more inclined with using Suit Trench-coats as only Gamma use them. 

Everything else +Support.

On 8/5/2021 at 8:19 AM, Warren Talos said:

-support 

-  Marksman Gets more slots an more hp 

-RCU getting More hp and they have alot of slots Already 

Everything else is +SUPPORT

Models have been changed after a sitdown with SMT and SA. Weapons for Combat Engineers have also been updated. Marksman and RCU will remain at their original values.

• Like 1

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

Models have been changed after a sitdown with SMT and SA. Weapons for Combat Engineers have also been updated. Marksman and RCU will remain at their original values.

Will the HCMD models be reduced in size since both of the mods combined are over 100 mb

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

6 minutes ago, Sprink said:

Will the HCMD models be reduced in size since both of the mods combined are over 100 mb

Yes as I said we sat down with Colt, he managed to compress both models to an acceptable size.

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy