D Class and Chaos Insurgency Members Attacking Each Other - Denied

Loki Himself

+Support

I would say shooting CI for no reason (even though in-rp they won't know what CI is) is still just stupid.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-support

Any member of chaos already has permission to execute D Class if they are interfering with a raid per SOP.  (Branch rule 1 under Millitary section of the SOP) 

+support | After getting more clarification from Loki I will be changing my support to a +support

Edited by ripjaw56789

+support

Yes, please attack the one group of people definitively on your side, have a whole new faction of players ready to mow you down now, make your escape a d class play THAT much harder. Being a d class just to fight ci is just, well, stupid. There isn't a way around that, it's fuckin' stupid.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+support
it really is annoying to encounter this when on CI but I doubt this will even get accepted, something like this was made in the past

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

1 hour ago, enuz 💣 said:

+support
it really is annoying to encounter this when on CI but I doubt this will even get accepted, something like this was made in the past

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

-support

please dont negative rep me i have reasons

my reasons

-i have had super fun rp situations as d class that involved attacking ci for example, me and 3 d class were left with one alpha op, we then fear RP'd the alpha op and stole the hostage and then as the alpha op was leaving we killed them, it was a really cool situation and i think if you remove the ability for d class to attack everyone then it sorta just makes it a little less interesting...

i feel like the mechanic of d class being able to kill ANYONE adds a really interesting kick to the rp situations because you never know if they will attack you or not.

please dont spam negative rep me im just stating my honest opinion 😛

• Like 1

RETIRED

+support 

makes no sense rp wise

a bunch of guys come in killing the people who are holding you in prison, but you decide to kill them instead of being able to leave the area you most likely will be killed by a monster? makes no sense 

• Like 1

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

+ Supports
This is quite frustrating. We come into the foundation with our only 1 life, kill foundation members into D block, start extracting D class out and 1 or 2 of them start killing us and the raid either gets wiped cuz of the 2 sided fire or we all get pretty low and have to take quite a while to heal back up. 

Don't know if I should say this but its also used as a way of targeting CI since people have personal grudges against the entire branch (which is childish).

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

-Support
Sure are a lot of CI supporters in here.

You want to make it to where a group of incarcerated murderers can't kill you? Nah. Its bad enough that they can't kill each other. Even if you are saving them, there is nothing saying they wouldn't have every roleplay reason not to terminate you once your back is turned. Doesn't make RP sense and just doesn't make for fun gameplay. You wanna constantly destroy the entire Foundation roleplay to break them out, you deserve the risk you take by trusting violent felons. Personally, I think its hilarious that you can't hurt them until they decide to betray you. Now you know how we feel around Sleuths and Maynard.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 15

8 minutes ago, Zombinator said:

-Support
Sure are a lot of CI supporters in here.

You want to make it to where a group of incarcerated murderers can't kill you? Nah. Its bad enough that they can't kill each other. Even if you are saving them, there is nothing saying they wouldn't have every roleplay reason not to terminate you once your back is turned. Doesn't make RP sense and just doesn't make for fun gameplay. You wanna constantly destroy the entire Foundation roleplay to break them out, you deserve the risk you take by trusting violent felons. Personally, I think its hilarious that you can't hurt them until they decide to betray you. Now you know how we feel around Sleuths and Maynard.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

4 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

+support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Exactly what roleplay sense does this make at all? The D-Class are mostly violent, unrepentant killers as per lore - of course you're taking a risk trusting them. And even if they're docile at the moment CI encounters them, what reason do they have to trust, rather than fear, a mysterious and heavily armed group of super soldiers wreaking havoc? The D-Class are already in a confusing situation ICly and most people would fear the unknown, not jump headfirst into it. Assuming they aren't metagaming, that is.

Hell, I'd probably assume the guys who just slaughtered my jailers are coming to kill me next. Or that they're some sort of experiment gone wrong. Or a government raid. Or a Foundation test. There's literally dozens of reasons why a D-Class would resist CI co-operation, violently or otherwise.

That being said, an addendum to the MOTD encouraging co-operation between the two would be nice. If it's already there it can use updating. There are roleplay opportunities to be had.

Edited by Kvist
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 4

4 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

-support

my reasons

-i have had super fun rp situations as d class that involved attacking ci for example, me and 3 d class were left with one alpha op, we then fear RP'd the alpha op and stole the hostage and then as the alpha op was leaving we killed them, it was a really cool situation and i think if you remove the ability for d class to attack everyone then it sorta just makes it a little less interesting...

i feel like the mechanic of d class being able to kill ANYONE adds a really interesting kick to the rp situations because you never know if they will attack you or not.

I agree with this a d-class should be kept neutral.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+/- Support

Insee the pros and cons of both sides which is why I’m leaving a +/-

+ CI already have it hard fighting Two MTF Branches (+ GENSEC)

- D-Class are prisoners, who were incarcerated for Breaking rules, making an MOTD rule to stop this is kinda useless since most of the Class-D attacking CI are either Newer players who haven’t read the MOTD, or are more experienced players who just want to kill you for the fun of it.

I agree with what Sprink said, D-Class should be kept neutral and should be able to attack CI at any given moment if they do chose.

(Also don’t negative Rep me, it’s just a personal opinion)

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

Forums Diplomat Message

To avoid arguments please leave all posts to +/- Support. Any further arguments or useless posts will be hidden by our diplomat team!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

6 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

-support

my reasons

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

11 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

-support

my reasons

I think the concept of breaching is by its very nature volatile. The foundation have locked these people and these SCPs up for a reason, that reason being they're extremely dangerous. In RP these dclass have no idea who you are, they see you with guns but a lot of them are also incarcerated murderers, trusting their own instincts on how to escape. If CI are gonna cause trouble for the foundation, they have to realize they themselves are not immortal and they too have to suffer the consequences until they're out of the facility.

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

12 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Supports
This is quite frustrating. We come into the foundation with our only 1 life, kill foundation members into D block, start extracting D class out and 1 or 2 of them start killing us and the raid either gets wiped cuz of the 2 sided fire or we all get pretty low and have to take quite a while to heal back up. 

Don't know if I should say this but its also used as a way of targeting CI since people have personal grudges against the entire branch (which is childish).

10 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Back at it again, eh? Do you do anything else beside hate on CI, truly? You are clearly EXTREMELY Biased towards Research/GenSec. No. No one is ruining your RP whenever you are on research. The only people that can interfere are SF and even then that's a rare occurrence. 

"How we feel about Slueths and Maynard" Excuse me mate but since when did you become the entirety of the research branch? I haven't heard or seen anyone complain about what Slueths/Maynard do.

For someone of your age, I would've expected you think a lot more before you talk.

Yato said it perfectly

Edited by Cloaker
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

YES, it is so annoying that we HOST d block raids just to be killed by them. And I always here the excuse "get good" but when you have new wave of Gensec/MTF plus d class coming and knifing you in the ass it gets quite annoying and really just makes Chaos not want to host d-block raids.

+SUPPORT

• Like 1

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

Forum Diplomat message!
Please keep all messages to a plus and minus support and refrain from arguing with each other
Please also keep any bias to your self and give you reasons why

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent