Rangiatea - Admin Report

Orange 🍊

Do the opinions expressed in this report match your own?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Do the opinions expressed in this report match your own?

• Yes
    • No

I'm new to the server but I've seen behavior like this on other RP servers, and to say the least it doesn't end well. With that being said this report was addressed in a respectful and informative tone and I hope something is done with how much time / effort was put into it.

• Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

I haven't been on recently due to private reasons, but was around during the time of the first Staff report. I've also received and have heard several people complain in the TS channels about "the admin abuse job". Any time someone is on the [REDACTED] Job, people no longer want to raid on CI. That job alone kills the morale and motivation of any CI to do their job. Some of them, only play on CI and D-class. So both of their options are pretty much shut down here. Sure, they have options to join other branches, but what if they don't want those branches? 

I also agree with the part stating that other staff are doing the part that the Manager should be doing. I have seen a significant about of work being done to the server more than ever once the staff positions shifted around and new people were added. 

These are the only things I can personally relate to and give opinion on. 

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

I will say this must have been very hard to have done. Saying that you're reporting THE MANAGER lol, but I will say this was created very very respectfully. I will say I do believe that Rang shouldn't be biased towards his staff as that can turn off a lot of players. However, I do not believe this is my place to say +/- support as I am not on the staff team, just wanted to say that.

also I've been on the end of a Rangetta, and I will say, I shat myself

Edited by Dees1116

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

+support 

Yes i have seen this go on for too long and i am not saying i hate rang all i am saying that him and his inner circle and luxxy is bias and i am pretty sure this is obvious and all the community sees it but no one wants to talk about it i love this community and i been here for a while and i would hate for things to only get worse all i am saying is that this has to stop

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

+Support. As it brings shame for me to say this, however my prospective towards rang shifted based on recent actions, such as his lack of interaction towards the server/community and putting in more time for his circle. I like Rang as a person, however as a manager, it’s questionable.

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

I'm REALLY tired of people like you thinking I didn't work HARD to be where I am right now. He DID NOT and NEVER WILL give me my place on the staff team. I EARNED IT and its great knowing people can just go around degrading my work and efforts. Rang DID NOT buy me the CC, I paid for half. It is also my CC. The CC is an RP CC and not a Staff CC, good to know I cant buy something for myself without people complaining. Rang tries REALLY hard for the server and people like you just bring him down. You're just gonna say this is bias tho, so what's the point. 

• Like 10
  • Dislike 70

Boar Loves You

As someone who's seen Rang around some times on the server, and who has spoken with him a few times, this will be a mixed reply. When the [REDACTED] job was first released, it was known as a Staff CC, later on, we figured out it is a RP CC. But still, this job was OP and not spoken about

On the bright side, I believe one thing. Rang as a manager isn't really supposed to do many things, except for implementing suggestions.

+Support

Edited by Flooded
  • Like 1

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

+Support

This doesn't come from hate, Rang is a good guy and extremely fun but.... From my perspective Rang has been failing to meet the expectations of Manager, from not actively implementing suggestions that get accepted to issues in the Staff Team I believe this has been coming.

21ylp32.png

Professionalism ^^^^^^

Edited by Cloaker
  • Like 1

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

5 minutes ago, Luxxy said:

I'm REALLY tired of people like you thinking I didn't work HARD to be where I am right now. He DID NOT and NEVER WILL give me my place on the staff team. I EARNED IT and its great knowing people can just go around degrading my work and efforts. Rang DID NOT buy me the CC, I paid for half. It is also my CC. The CC is an RP CC and not a Staff CC, good to know I cant buy something for myself without people complaining. Rang tries REALLY hard for the server and people like you just bring him down. You're just gonna say this is bias tho, so what's the point. 

You were promoted on RoA. I believe ROA is something you cannot be promoted on according to staff member. I am assuming you are on RoA because at least 5 others have told me you were. Sorry if this is wrong.

7 minutes ago, Skela said:

+Support. As it brings shame for me to say this, however my prospective towards rang shifted based on recent actions, such as his lack of interaction towards the server/community and putting in more time for his circle. I like Rang as a person, however as a manager, it’s questionable.

ROA.PNG

Edited by Pills
forgot a part

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

1 minute ago, Pills said:

You were promoted on RoA. I believe ROA is something you cannot be promoted on according to staff member.

She was not on a ROA when she was promoted to senior admin. 

I will not be replying on a +/-support yet. I just want to see rangs resposne to the acusations/report reasons. 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 minutes ago, Luxxy said:

i am really trying not to be rude in anyway here but

I also subscribe to at least a little favoritism I dont know if you realize this luxxy but it takes people almost half of years to years to get Senior Admin and you got that rather extremely quickly to most. Yes you are a fantastic person and have worked hard but many people have done so and it has taken them a flabbergasting amount of time to get to Senior Admin.  I dont think people are trying to disregard your work more so do they think that you're work is almost being over appreciated. Again I have tried to say this in the nicest way possible as I dont want anyone to get hurt and such in this situation. 

+support 

I dont think anything major should happen to rang as he is a good guy. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

This is a very shocking yet very needed staff report. 

I had seen the REDACTED job added and did not think much of it however now knowing how OP it was and the lack of communication that was given towards it. 

I had never really seen this as at one point I was in his inner circle and I know that Rang would never intentionally be bias when it came towards promotions within staff 

Regarding luxxy and her promotion to senior admin I believe that is irrelevant given that HoS rookieBlue handles staff promotions

The CC on the other hand does raise a few questions given that the creator of the CC was deleted as to not point back to rangs which if Luxxy says that she paid for half her name is not set for the owners as it was deleted.

Given what others have said above with him not fufilling his role I sadly have to acknowledge and agree. As one of rangs friends it pains me to +support this however it is needed. 

Whilst he may not be showing what he does for the server in the open I believe he does his job outside of the server and we have to wait for SMT to acknowledge this 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Just now, Hoovy said:

I’ve known Rang for years, but the actions showcased in this report are not ok for a Manager to be doing in my opinion. The [REDACTED] job its-self was a mess from the start, and with that being said everything since then has just been baffling. The levels of communication have absolutely plummeted in the last four months, and I do genuinely believe it's unhealthy for the server.

I have absolutely no problems with Rang as a person, but this has become unhealthy for the SCP:RP community as a whole in my opinion.

+Support

(Also for the love of god, please don't start any arguments)

I as a forum diplomat will have to agree with the final note of this. Do not cause any arguments or I will have to start hiding the posts that involve arguments and I will end up having to lock this if it gets too out of control. 

• Like 2

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+support 

honestly i have to agree. while my opinion probably doesnt matter on the subject, considering im only a event team member, luxxy has been shown a lot of favoritism. Now I am not saying luxxy doesnt work hard or what not. Moving on. I do believe that rang should do a lot more things, community wise. Of course I know its a lot of work.

edit:

I believe some major changes are needed to be made, whether that be a change of managers, to some staff restrictions, to demotions, strike. I dont care. There is a need of change, and quick. In the span of only 5 hours my opinions have changed on many SMT and staff from neutral to extremely negative. 

Viva la revolution.

Edited by Dumb Bitch Syndrome

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

1 minute ago, Dumb Bitch Syndrome said:

+support 

honestly i have to agree. while my opinion probably doesnt matter on the subject, considering im only a event team member, luxxy has been shown a lot of favoritism. Now I am not saying luxxy doesnt work hard or what not. Moving on. I do believe that rang should do a lot more things, community wise. Of course I know its a lot of work.

I will edit this when rang gives his response. As this is all i have to say at the current moment.

Sorry, gotta agree.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

3 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support
Although the server seems amazing right now, I feel like there is a clear problem that is rising and will blow up. If this is not addressed it will blow up later and will become a major issue. With that being said, I do understand Orange's point saying that there is clear bias with Luxxxy going on ROA (in which you cannot be promoted) immediately to LOA (which there is no rule where you cannot be promoted under an LOA), then immediately being promoted. This is probably one of the main reasons I would never join staff nor get on the server because of these issues that I would encounter. Interfering with RP and instigating issues like naming yourself to "Staff Report" to then immediately be promoted the next staff meeting is very unprofessional. Not only does giving certain admins permission to do special events in game represent yourself badly, it also makes other staff members want to do that too. Many staff reports on the forums have popped up for admins modeling and interfering with RP as if they had perms from Rang too. It really is a bad precedent. 

+Support

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

13 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support
Although the server seems amazing right now, I feel like there is a clear problem that is rising and will blow up. If this is not addressed it will blow up later and will become a major issue. With that being said, I do understand Orange's point saying that there is clear bias with Luxxxy going on ROA (in which you cannot be promoted) immediately to LOA (which there is no rule where you cannot be promoted under an LOA), then immediately being promoted. This is probably one of the main reasons I would never join staff nor get on the server because of these issues that I would encounter. Interfering with RP and instigating issues like naming yourself to "Staff Report" to then immediately be promoted the next staff meeting is very unprofessional. Not only does giving certain admins permission to do special events in game represent yourself badly, it also makes other staff members want to do that too. Many staff reports on the forums have popped up for admins modeling and interfering with RP as if they had perms from Rang too. It really is a bad precedent. 

Well said. No one is above the law especially the manager and its staff. +SUPPORT (also don't lock this post SMT, its only been 20 minutes) (Also he just reset her rep so idk its kinda obvious guys)

Edited by Gh0pit

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

7 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support

7 minutes ago, Some minge said:

i am really trying not to be rude in anyway here but

I also subscribe to at least a little favoritism I dont know if you realize this luxxy but it takes people almost half of years to years to get Senior Admin and you got that rather extremely quickly to most. Yes you are a fantastic person and have worked hard but many people have done so and it has taken them a flabbergasting amount of time to get to Senior Admin.  I dont think people are trying to disregard your work more so do they think that you're work is almost being over appreciated. Again I have tried to say this in the nicest way possible as I dont want anyone to get hurt and such in this situation. 

+support 

I dont think anything major should happen to rang as he is a good guy. 

6 minutes ago, Dumb Bitch Syndrome said:

+support 

I will edit this when rang gives his response. As this is all i have to say at the current moment.

Operations Supervisor | Event Team Member | D-0721 | The Man Behind the Slaughter | TF2 Soldier

+Support

I really feel that rang is doing a very good job on the server, but I don't feel the same when it comes to his circle of friends, I don't consider it a good manager to let his circle break his handbook and leave with just a warning. Unlike other similar cases in which the staff has been removed and given a restriction.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners