SCP Rule Edits - Accepted [Completed]

Chief_

What are you suggesting? - Some clarifications on certain breach situations with scp's. 

How would this change better the server? - More clarification

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Scp's won't be able to get out in certain situations

Who would this change mostly benefit? - a bit scp's but mainly Non SCP's

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

So I'm thinking of adding these rules to the main scp rules. As currently there are no set rules for these rules.

1. SCP's that are being Fed cannot attempt to kill/infect the people giving them the d-class nor attempt to breach their containment chamber. 

2. SCP's are considered recontained when placed back in their containment chamber and uncuffed. SCP's may not attempt to re-breach after being released from cuffs/kill the person releasing him from cuffs till their NLR is up. 

The reason why these rules would benefit us is that SCP'S don't have too many rules about feeding/being recontained. I think these two rules will help with clarifying those things. 

• Like 4

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+support

would help so 173 doesn't kill me when fixing

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+support

These are like the unspoken rules and should be clarified.

• Like 1

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

5 hours ago, GarGar said:

+support

• Like 1

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

5 hours ago, Casanova said:

+Support

-Less rule breaking

-More clarification

-Overall yea

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 7/6/2021 at 2:16 PM, GarGar said:

+support

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+Support to the Breach NLR rule

-Support to the Feeding breach rule

Fear RP and other procedures should be followed by GENSEC and MTF personnel taking part in an SCP feeding. Hiding behind a rule should not take the place of proper roleplay. If Foundation security fails to exercise proper protocol and an SCP manages to get loose during feeding, that's too bad. I mean, we're dealing with existentially dangerous creatures here. A containment breach during literally any interaction with them is always a possibility.

The Breach NLR rule is common sense and should of course be codified into the rules.

On 7/22/2021 at 2:29 AM, Kvist said:

Fear RP and other procedures should be followed by GENSEC and MTF personnel taking part in an SCP feeding. Hiding behind a rule should not take the place of proper roleplay. If Foundation security fails to exercise proper protocol and an SCP manages to get loose during feeding, that's too bad. I mean, we're dealing with existentially dangerous creatures here. A containment breach during literally any interaction with them is always a possibility.

This was my thoughts exactly when I initially wrote the rules.

• Thanks 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 7/22/2021 at 3:29 AM, Kvist said:

For the rule about feeding and such what I meant is that it should be clarrified for certain scp's that can easily self breach. 

like 035 he can easily just run out (There is no rule saying he can't) then mtf have to kill him/get killed every time. 

What I want added is that for any SCP that is not able to easily be killed/isn't able to be fear-rp'd to have a rule like 076's of how he is not able to run out of their containment chamber.
So like 939 if you open the main gates he can just run out as you can throw d-class over the ledge. 
Or with 5208's how they can't run out of their CC since they can easily do that and can't be fear-rp'd to be told to stay in. 

Because right now only 076 is restricted from leaving his cc while being given a challenger. 

The SCP's I believe should be restricted from leaving their containment while being given a d-class/challenger is. 

5208-GL

SCP-035-1

SCP-1265-A

SCP-966

scp-098

The reason why other scp's are not on here are because they are either too easy to recontain by either jsut looking at them/fearrping them. Like 173 and 049. 

But all the scp's listed above have to be murdered to be re-contained and if they breach ever time they are requesting food then it will be them breaching whenever they request food and giving it to them would be useless. 

Edited by Chief_
Put 096 instead of 939

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

21 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

For the rule about feeding and such what I meant is that it should be clarrified for certain scp's that can easily self breach. 

like 035 he can easily just run out (There is no rule saying he can't) then mtf have to kill him/get killed every time. 

What I want added is that for any SCP that is not able to easily be killed/isn't able to be fear-rp'd to have a rule like 076's of how he is not able to run out of their containment chamber.
So like 096 if you open the main gates he can just run out as you can throw d-class over the ledge. 
Or with 5208's how they can't run out of their CC since they can easily do that and can't be fear-rp'd to be told to stay in. 

Because right now only 076 is restricted from leaving his cc while being given a challenger. 

The SCP's I believe should be restricted from leaving their containment while being given a d-class/challenger is. 

5208-GL

SCP-035-1

SCP-1265-A

SCP-966

scp-098

The reason why other scp's are not on here are because they are either too easy to recontain by either jsut looking at them/fearrping them. Like 173 and 049. 

But all the scp's listed above have to be murdered to be re-contained and if they breach ever time they are requesting food then it will be them breaching whenever they request food and giving it to them would be useless. 

this

+support

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png