General Suggestion - Legend Weapons - Denied

ripjaw56789

What are you suggesting? - Slight damage nerf to the Legends golf club to a slight bit worse then the other Legend weapons ( 75 dmg to 50)  | Change to 50 would be 5 less then the Legend Fubar (which costs more as well) | Changing the damage to 55 would also work as it makes it on-par with the legend pan, and legend fubar 

How would this change better the server? -  As it stands: a 50$ donation to get a club that can 2 shot (For 175 HP 150 Armor) makes the game p2w slightly, anyone who knows how to hide behind a corner can effectively use this weapon  

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -   Honestly: The only downside I see to this would be changing a donor item damage

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Most everyone 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

• Dislike 6

-support

Hit reg is absolute garbage and makes combat with it very hard

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

11 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Fubar does 125. 

Also hit reg is trash.

-Support

-Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

I have yet to see anyone after like a year and a half complain about the legend weapons

imo, they are all perfectly balanced weapons and dont need any changes

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

23 hours ago, OWNED said:

I have yet to see anyone after like a year and a half complain about the legend weapons

-Support

• Like 1

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

On 6/16/2021 at 7:28 PM, OWNED said:

-Support

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

-support

The weapons are kindoff fine. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support 

Buddy first of all they paid alot of money for it thats one reason for why it should not be nerfed 

and the hit reg is soo shitty they just know how to use it 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender