Nick Hunter's Community Resignation

Nick Hunter

bro i looked at my notifications expecting someone quoted me and then theres this. good luck to whatever happens in the future mr hunter!

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

• Head Admin

Thanks for the kind words, and I wish you all the best with wherever your career takes you next in life! Just remember, you'll always have a place here in GL so don't be shy to come back and visit every now and again!

Best of luck, Nick! o7

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Will be missed brother 😞 hope you come back one day man

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

46-467979_mcnair-salute-halo-3-odst.png.e496de5f61ce88001966d2dea7d72833.png

Thank you for your service Nick to PD and SWAT. it has and will be appreciated. you always welcome back to PD low command 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

this is big sad gamer hours, you will be missed!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor