Should i be a Admin?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. should i be a admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Techy

What is your steam name?: Techy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:464850159

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Ive been admin before on a dark RP server about almost a year ago.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October

What date did you make your forums account? October 23, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Sen Mod, Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 on SCP rp https://imgur.com/a/NoQDn4s

Have you donated? Yes about $90

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Will , Zerg, Mikey, Phill (JMT) Eternity (Manager)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel like i should achieve the rank of admin because of the hard work i put into the server. I have put about close to 2000 hours alone into this server and have been staff twice on this server and put time into helping departments and players learn the game. I have also helped the server grow by AFKing on the server. i have also put some money into the server and helped it grow with income. I am also pretty well known around the server considering I am a SWAT Captain and a former PD low command member. If i achieve this rank of admin i will try to help guide lower ranks like moderators and tmods with their sits and help if someone needs a whitelist. I also have a very low amount of warns considering i dont have one warn on police rp! I also have never had a accepted player report or staff report, to help with my reputation

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them to a sit, if they keep screaming i would then gag them then continue to tell them their punishment like a ban etc and then i would get someone to ban them for the correct amount of time.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? I would not touch the alt account, I would then gather evidence that they are a alt account. i would then tell the staff team in admin chat. then i would continue to tell SMT

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? i would first get evidence of them saying they would chargeback. then i would go to JMT+ if available 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? I would first bring them all to a roof top. If the family starts screaming and talking over me i would then continue to gag them all then i would go over their punishments if they continue to minge with their family.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") I would first ask in admin chat for a higher up if available like a Sen Admin or JMT and have them help me with the situation.

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

+Support
Active
Well Know Within the Community
Friendly
Know The Rules
Would Be Great As An Admin

• Like 2

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Friendly
Know The Rules

^^^ techy is a great staff member and deserves this

That bald Aussie Guy

2 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Friendly
Know The Rules

Well said! You will be an amazing Admin if you get accepted!

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

3 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Friendly
Know The Rules

Great staff member, knows what he is doing, definetly deserves a promotion

Scythes of Paradise

On 5/11/2021 at 12:12 AM, Valx said:

Great staff member, knows what he is doing, definetly deserves a promotion

Hit the nail on the head with this 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 5/10/2021 at 8:52 PM, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Friendly
Know The Rules

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 5/10/2021 at 6:52 PM, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Friendly
Know The Rules

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

+Support
Active
Friendly
Know The Rules

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 5/10/2021 at 5:52 PM, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Friendly
Know The Rules

ICE said it best! +Support from me!

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

+Support
Active
Friendly
Know The Rules

Edited by PoliceRP JON

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45 

+Support
Active
Friendly
Know The Rules

Only good experiences with him never had a problem with him. Chill dude in general.

-Willyy

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator

+Support

-Active 

-Good application 

-Great Staff Member

-Always there to help

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team