General Suggestion - Removal of "Maintenance Apprentice" job

Sparkle

+Support

I've genuinely never seen an Apprentice not minge in some form. It's one of the most mingiest classes on the server, up there with Bright.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support
-To many minges on this job
-Im happy that it's going to say bye bye

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

3 hours ago, General Plague said:

+SUPPORT

I've had to speak to a couple of Maintenence Apprentices about the issues.

its they do it again behind our backs or they dont hop back on And I do see the issues about the Item SCP Containment room

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+ Support
People that get on the job are usually mingy and they don't stick by the SOP of the branch + its only level 15 which makes it appealing to low levels that have no clue what's going on and they do bad things.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

18 hours ago, KCM/SM Zack Morden said:

Soo many of them were blowing up them selfs in 294 PLEASE END THIS

+SUPPORT

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+ Support

- not maintenance myself but overheard the problems the job its causing
- basically the go to job for anyone that just want to freeroam/minge around
- utility doesn't count as life until cmd anyways so i don't see the point
- no branch has a non-whitelist job like this one for a damn good reason (except donator jobs)

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

19 hours ago, KCM/SM Zack Morden said:

Soo many of them were blowing up them selfs in 294 PLEASE END THIS

+SUPPORT

+support, brb gonna get my in lore suicide bombing warn before it disappears

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

On 3/27/2021 at 5:07 PM, Loaff said:

+Support

I've genuinely never seen an Apprentice not minge in some form. It's one of the most mingiest classes on the server, up there with Bright.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Brings me back to my Mod / Senior Mod days before Utility was an actual branch and we had the Technician and Janitor jobs that anyone could hop on. I spectator anyone on that job and there was a 98% chance they would minge and exploit through checkpoints, release SCPs, murder GENSEC, etc.

• Laughing 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 3/28/2021 at 2:01 AM, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support
People that get on the job are usually mingy and they don't stick by the SOP of the branch + its only level 15 which makes it appealing to low levels that have no clue what's going on and they do bad things.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+/- support

If the job is removed I think that maintenance should get a donator job to replace it. While people can still minge on donator jobs it happens way less than on the apprentice job, people don't want to lose access to their donator job. It would be an effective replacement and upgrade to the current leveled apprentice job.  

Lead Researcher M || Gensec SM // E11 CPL James

+/- Support

- I think we should at least keep something similiar to it, perhaps replace it with a low tier donator job. Utility is the only branch without one.

- Could also remove grav gun, other tools and limit them more, I think It's a good way for new players to get familiar with LCZ and observe people RPing there before they decide to join any branch. The job isn't bad at It's core.

- Minge potential is there, but so are possible punishments.

Edited by Yeppes

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

+ Support 

Sucks that it should go since it’s a good way to make money but too many people minge on it and it should go, or at least raise the level requirement to like 30 so it’s only people who have a good amount of time on the server have access to it and not new players 

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT