General Suggestion - 343 Addition - Denied

The Apple

What are you suggesting? -  Give 343 the swep thats play a sound of Morgan Freeman saying "I can smell you"

How would this change better the server? - Give 343 something more to do

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  None I can think of

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  343

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=356186326

• Like 2

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

+SUPPORT

This is the type of immersive suggestion that is needed to really round out the 343 playstyle.

It would fit so well with the average 343 player, who is already a total creep most of the time.

That is why I support this fully, and look forward to the sultry tones of the morgan freeman filling our ears soon enough.

+ Support
Epic spooky moments incoming

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

18 hours ago, The Apple said:

What are you suggesting? -  Give 343 the swep thats play a sound of Morgan Freeman saying "I can smell you"

How would this change better the server? - Give 343 something more to do

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  None I can think of

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  343

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=356186326

yes +support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Quality Suggestion right here ladies and gentlemen!

• Like 3

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 3/13/2021 at 11:13 PM, voobis said:

+SUPPORT

This is the type of immersive suggestion that is needed to really round out the 343 playstyle.

It would fit so well with the average 343 player, who is already a total creep most of the time.

That is why I support this fully, and look forward to the sultry tones of the morgan freeman filling our ears soon enough.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+SUPPORT

+SUPPORT

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

Is this really needed? 

+/-

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 3/13/2021 at 10:12 PM, Fieryphonix said:

+support

My main worry is spamming of said swep, A cooldown for the swep would be ideal

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

Rektify agrees with his fellow superadmin. This is the quality we strive for. 

+Support

• Laughing 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+/- Support

I always though 343 to be essentially a spectator job for people who wanna just see what's going on without dying, but giving it something to do would not hurt. HOWEVER, that sentence is definitely not something I would support, maybe something different. 

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

3 minutes ago, Saw said:

What site is that?

None, its a SCP-002 room map

• Gaminglight Love 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 3/13/2021 at 11:12 PM, Fieryphonix said:

+support

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO