Should I get SNR Admin?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get SNR Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: John Newsom 

What is your steam name?: [GL] John Newsom

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:493870318

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Just Gaminglight 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 15

What date did you make your forums account? May 17 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond / Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 (1 was appealed)

image.thumb.png.36ee26e67014c14418da85d9fa94cc2b.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Super Admins: Mikey, Zerg, Max  

Head Admins: Rookeblue

Head of Staff: Jayden 

Manger: Eternity 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve this rank for a number of reasons. I have been staff for almost a year now and I have shown leadership and been active. I deserve Senior Admin because I am active, kind and show leadership. 

First, I am very active. I am on the server day and night helping the server. I am on the server whenever I can be. I always try to get 50 sits per week. I love being on this server, I have never had a time where I did not want to be on the server. I have joined the event team and support to help the server and team speak. Next, I understand the rules. I read the rules everyday when I log on. I never give a player a false warning. When I warn a player I always find the rule in the MOTD and show it to them, just in case they want to see the rule in the MOTD.    

Second, I am very kind. Whenever I take a sit I am very mature and nice. I never yell at someone just because they broke a rule. I always try to calm them down and explain what is going on. I would never be mean to another staff member. I respect everyone. I would never be biased in a sit. I would never be mean or rude. I help people on and off staff, also I would always try to give a jail time first and if they keep doing it then I would warn them. 

Third, I show leadership. I help staff members with sits and questions they have. I act professional and do not minge. I only have one warning on the server. I want other staff members to not minge and break rules. I have worked my way up in SWAT and became a Low Command member, so I already know a lot about leadership. But there is always room for improvement. Also I know I'm always responsible for my actions.     

Thank you, 

John Newsom

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

The first thing I would do is I would jailtp them on a roof. Next I would try to calm them down and if they don't I would mute them. I would explain what's happening and then check logs. If they did MRDM then I would warn them for MRDM and staff diss because they just kept cursing at me. Lastly I would ban them for 5 days.  

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

If I think a player is on an alt account then I would not make contact with them at all. If they said something about being on an alt, then I would get evidence of this. Then I would go to SMT. If they're not in game, then I would speak to them in discord about it. Then they can do what they think is necessary.  

-What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback? 

If a player is threatening to chargeback I would first get evidence of this. It could be a clip or a screen shot depending if they used a mic or text chat. Then I would go to JMT if they're in the game but if not I would talk to them over discord.   

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

If a family is minging and causing issues then I would try to talk to the family member that is causing issues one on one. But if I have to I would bring the family to a place where there are no players rping. I would tell them to stop but if not I would talk to an admin+ about the punishment that should be given out. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") 

If I don't know an answer to a situation then I would ask the question in admin chat. If no one respawns then I would follow the CoC until I get my answer.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support
Honestly this is a great app
He is pretty active
He doesn't minge / break rules
Mature and Respectful during sits

• Like 2

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

18 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
He is pretty active

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
He is pretty active

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

19 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
He is pretty active

• Like 1

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

+ Support

-Active

-Great application

-Does his job well and right

Good luck!

• Like 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 3/12/2021 at 8:17 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support
He is pretty active

Completely Agree With Magic Here, John Is a Great Guy, Really Active, Not a Minge, and A veryy Good Application so its gonna be a +support from  me. Good Luck John!

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

On 3/12/2021 at 9:17 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support
He is pretty active

Good staff member 

good activity 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 3/12/2021 at 7:56 PM, MIKE MIKE said:

-Support / +Support

-Never see you on staff tbh 

-Good Guy tbh

-Good luck

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png