Happys Staff APP- Denied

Warro

What is your in-game name?: Happy

What is your steam name?: H.Happy

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:125776194

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I use to staff on SCPRP, Icefuse, and this server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  6 months ago I don’t know the day

What date did you make your forums account?June 9, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

How many warns do you have on the server? 1

Have you donated? Yes a total of 30$ on Gaminglight servers

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone:    EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):   N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)                                                     I think I deserve this Rank because I’ve been playing on the server for a while I was also staff on SCPRP. I also did some staffing on the server but then my monitor broke and I could not get back on. I am very experienced when it comes down to staffing. I also know a lot of members on the server. I can also get very serious when it comes down to the job. I was also staff on this server before so I know all the commands and how to do my job. I am read the staff handbook over three times and know all the rules within being Tmod.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?                                     I would try to calm him down and if that’s not working I would mute him depending on what he says after that I will get a senior moderator to come. Then I’ll show him the proof of the mass RDM and get the SM to ban him according to the staff booklet Tmods can’t ban.

Edited by Warro
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 2

Massive -support

I have literally never seen you on before 

App looks rushed 

MRDM question needs work.

Many spelling errors 

repetitive.

You argue with community members and violated staff handbook 

generaly unfit for staff 

• Like 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

4 minutes ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

After this situation the ban was correct and I did nothing wrong I warned him twice then he did it again and once again that was months ago 

8 minutes ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

3B86EF9B-9174-4352-8AB1-6C996243B19B.png

5 minutes ago, Warro said:

After this situation the ban was correct and I did nothing wrong I warned him twice then he did it again and once again that was months ago 

3B86EF9B-9174-4352-8AB1-6C996243B19B.png

Its not about the whole situation, it’s about how you went about the appeal, you got defensive and argued a lot. 

I am keeping my -support as well as this just backs up my point of you arguing with community members 

I gave my support in my eyes as to how I see fit. You may think I’m wrong but please keep that to yourself and keep this to a +/- support thread.

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+/- Support

In the above referenced situation, Warro made a handful of small mistakes which were discussed with me and handled without any formal disciplinary measures. However, Warro was removed due to inactivity on the SCP staff team. I do not know how his activity measures up on ImperialRP, nor his reputation on that server. I was just asked to weigh in on this specific incident.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

-Support
Got removed from Naval for simping to a YouTuber super hard and letting them MRDA, as staff when you are deadass told not to do that as staff
Either resigned or just went inactive after that (I don't really remember)
You have only recently came back

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

5 minutes ago, TotalbanRJ said:

-Support
Got removed from Naval for simping to a YouTuber super hard and letting them MRDA, as staff when you are deadass told not to do that as staff
Either resigned or just went inactive after that (I don't really remember)
You have only recently came back

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

-support
literally everything has been said perfectly

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

-support hell no you banned me for absolute bullshit on scp like 9 months ago and I still remember 

Also in your application when you say " I’ve been playing on the server for a while I was also staff on SCPRP." That's a lie. You got staff in SCP with little to no playtime on the server, if I recall correctly it was something around 12 hours in total, then you completely ditched SCP all together after banning me, then apparently from what I heard got removed from staff there.

Edited by SDFvzbdraefDempsy
  • Like 1

- Support

- Arguing within own application

- Clearly bad reputation within the community

- Previous staff experience ended badly

I have no reason to see you fit for becoming staff on Imperial RP

Edited by Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

2 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

- Support

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

7 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

- Support

f a c t s 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

-Support

I have never seen you on imp server since i joined

You got removed from staff

You got removed from Navel for  simping to a YouTuber super hard and letting them MRDA, as staff when you are deadass told not to do that as staff

In my opinion you are unfit for staff currently, try and improve your reputation within Gaminglight

6 hours ago, [GL] Ace Woods said:

-Support

I have never seen you on imp server since i joined

You got removed from staff

You got removed from Navel for  simping to a YouTuber super hard and letting them MRDA, as staff when you are deadass told not to do that as staff

In my opinion you are unfit for staff currently, try and improve your reputation within Gaminglight

On 3/12/2021 at 3:58 AM, SDFvzbdraefDempsy said:

-support hell no you banned me for absolute bullshit on scp like 9 months ago and I still remember 

Also in your application when you say " I’ve been playing on the server for a while I was also staff on SCPRP." That's a lie. You got staff in SCP with little to no playtime on the server, if I recall correctly it was something around 12 hours in total, then you completely ditched SCP all together after banning me, then apparently from what I heard got removed from staff there.

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

On 3/14/2021 at 1:24 PM, Blizzard said:

- Support

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars