General Suggestion - SCP-912 Nerf - Accepted [Completed]

Your Local Soviet

What are you suggesting? - Add a rule stating SCP-912 cannot be healed, and possibly a new baton for SCP-912.

How would this change better the server? - It makes absolutely no sense lore-wise for SCP-912 to be healed via medkit since its literally floating body-armor, and adding to the fact it has no existential body. Its quite annoying as a D-Class when SCP-912 can just hide behind the barricades and get healed up by other Security/Medical with medkits. In terms of the baton its absolutely broken. The range on that baton is I N S A N E. It is extremely unfair that I'm literally like 2-4 bodies away on my screen and I'm still getting wacked with a baton, and its absolutely infuriating to get sniped or cuffed when you aren't even near his baton. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - The only one I can think of is for management wise if they want to go through the trouble of revamping the current baton for a fairer range or to make a custom one.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class for fair gameplay.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - I don't have a link for the baton yet or if theres even a better one out there. However, I will be on the lookout for one after this suggestion and I will update it once I find it. With that said, for now this is to be taken as a custom addon or even a revamp of the current one.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Absoluty Support

I have seen SF or any ci command that is easily captured by 912 and then delivered to any mtf or gensec.

912 can stun you with only 2 hits, I honestly think the best thing would be to change the baton or instead of it being 2 hits to stun, change it to 4 or 5 hits.

• Like 2

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 minute ago, MexicanGuy said:

+Absoluty Support

I have seen SF or any ci command that is easily captured by 912 and then delivered to any mtf or gensec.

912 can stun you with only 2 hits, I honestly think the best thing would be to change the baton or instead of it being 2 hits to stun, change it to 4 or 5 hits.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

23 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

+Absoluty Support

36 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

+Absoluty Support

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

39 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

+Absoluty Support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+Support on not healing 912, 

-Support on everything else.
If he's not getting healed anymore 912 will already become significantly more squishy, so that most focused fire from CI should be able to take him down fast enough. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

4 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

+Absoluty Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

7 hours ago, Phillers said:

If he's not getting healed anymore 912 will already become significantly more squishy, so that most focused fire from CI should be able to take him down fast enough. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

14 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

+Absoluty Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

14 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

+Absoluty Support

13 hours ago, Phillers said:

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 3/9/2021 at 2:05 AM, Phillers said:

Also SCPs are supposed to be powerful.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 3/9/2021 at 3:05 AM, Phillers said:

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 3/9/2021 at 3:05 AM, Phillers said:

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 3/9/2021 at 6:24 AM, MexicanGuy said:

+Absoluty Support

Sorry but its basically free delivery on information. Baton needs to be changed.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 3/8/2021 at 11:24 PM, MexicanGuy said:

+Absoluty Support

Here's your free E4 of the day MTF!

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

• 2 years later...