Trench Knife Nerf - Accepted [Completed]

Forgotii

What are you suggesting? - 
Nerf the Trench Knife.

How would this change better the server? - |

This would see a better change as it is unfair for such knives to one shot or two shot foundation personnel. Ex, "HSU Armor isn't really supposed to be penetrated by objects such as the knife that easily but still dies from 2 shots to the head, even 1 if their armor is low. If not the head, then atleast 3 shots to the chest." It prevents the abuse of the trench knife, there are many instances where a large amount of people would spam the trench knife towards security personnel & one shot them, same applies to MTF personnel. It's really annoying to have to keep dying to knives thrown by class D & only have to be hit 1-5 times with the throwing knives.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None but, people who bought the trench knife for it's high damage would probably lose their money's worth.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - ALL

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

One Shot with Trench Knife: https://outplayed.tv/media/X532gQ
Trench Knife Takes all Armor: https://medal.tv/clips/45937026/d1337ESu14Sf
Trench Knife wins against 2 Combatants [One gets one-shot to the head, the other loses the knife battle]: https://medal.tv/clips/45937637/d1337OT8Dvpy

Edit [MORE CLIPS]:

One shot: https://medal.tv/clips/45937728/d1337CeT8zsx

Edit: 3/9/2021

912 gets one shot: https://medal.tv/clips/46030202/d1337bZPVshe
Riot Control gets one shot: https://medal.tv/clips/46030516/qFsAl5PiLfxk
JNCO 2 Shot towards leg+torso: https://medal.tv/clips/46030328/fDGhtYFAUpRk

"All throwing knives to be exact, not just the trench knife :/"

Edited by Forgotii

Nuwu-7 CPT ▲ Gensec SGT ▲ Joined during Site 05 ▲"Still waiting for Bread to grant me callsign UWU7

+Support

+The knife is way too overpowered dealing up to 200 damage a hit non-headshot, I was on 7101 and i lost 75% of my HP to 3 hits. (Spawns with 1000 100)

+ If a d-class can do this, I don't want to see what a 300 125 class can kill with it.

Edited by WantedIdeas
funny edit

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

Just now, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

+The knife is way too overpowered dealing up to 200 damage a hit non-headshot, I was on 7101 and i lost 75% of my HP to 3 hits. (Spawns with 1000 100)

+ If a d-class can do this, I don't want to see what a 300 125 class can kill with it.

2 minutes ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

+Support
Wow! Very Balanced!

https://medal.tv/clips/45937728/d1337CeT8zsx

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+Support

I mean, we do need balance here even if it is a donator weapon

Can't have a knife that does more dmg than a literal barrett

Nu-7 Hammer Down Captain, Previous LR in Research, Professional Minge, Medically Diagnosed With Cringe, Sad boi

I Finally Retired

nah just git god

+support

outside of jokes, this weapon is equal to or better than a sniper, I say it from experience this thing can kill an officer with one hit

Edited by MexicanGuy

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 hour ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

Its made out of minecraft diamonds guys come on, It will obviously deal more damage. :            ^) 

Edited by Yato Sensei

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

4 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

There's a bit of irony in this, the most underused and useless weapon in the game turned into the most broken weapon in the game and now everyone uses it. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Nah its gud mate. Learn to dodge

jk jk

What Is mainly killing us is that this weapon can 1 hit kill you. It is a rng chance that you get a 1 hit kill. I can 1 hit even some scp's. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+ Support

Although in my opinion this should be a bug report. The problem is not with the weapons dmg itself (100), its with how it acts like a prop when you either headshot (on all occasion) or bodyshots (on rare occasion) some1 and it instakills them (this can be identified when it says you got killed by world).

5 minutes ago, Whisper said:

+ Support

Although in my opinion this should be a bug report. The problem is not with the weapons dmg itself (100), its with how it acts like a prop when you either headshot (on all occasion) or bodyshots (on rare occasion) some1 and it instakills them (this can be identified when it says you got killed by world).

THIS

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

2 hours ago, Whisper said:

+ Support

+support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 3/7/2021 at 10:38 PM, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

Edited to add more clips of trench knife being too OP, sources from Wagner.

Edited by Forgotii

Nuwu-7 CPT ▲ Gensec SGT ▲ Joined during Site 05 ▲"Still waiting for Bread to grant me callsign UWU7

• 2 years later...