Wolfgang Neuman Player Report

Jack (utility one)

Your in game name: Jack

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102743983

The player's in game name: Wolfgang Neuman

The player's steam ID (required): SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61890347

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:
3/4/21 and 3/5/21 last night, it was late so I added both dates.

What did the player do: Called my multiple names that are highly offensive to those with mental disabilities.

Evidence (required):

https://medal.tv/clips/45645251/d1337qsP1oUb
https://medal.tv/clips/45645310/d1337I3MJr3F
https://medal.tv/clips/45645369/d1337Lf5Wm4I
https://medal.tv/clips/45647497/d1337bHjIl7u
https://medal.tv/clips/45647594/d1337pSjMOOZ

What do you believe should happen to the player: A minimum of a warn for player dies.      a max of a week ban for using highly offensive slurs towards those with mental disabilities.

Any extra information: I wasnt going to make a report as I dealt with and his buddy in RP, aka a branch punishment, but after recent remarks made on the forums Im deciding to make this report

Also when we spoke to him about his actions I asked why he has been calling enlisted these slurs, his responce was "Because Im trying to make medbay a fun environment and give people a fun time". His argument was that calling people these slurs was for fun, and that we are disallowing him to enjoy his time on the server by removing him for saying these slurs. This was not caught on video but teix and zack of medical can testify. I know this means nothing to the report but if your curious about it be my guest and ask them.

Screenshot_20210305-121408.png

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+ Support
That's some pretty bad behaviour not gonna lie. Think before you talk, its that simple.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support
That's some pretty bad behaviour not gonna lie. Think before you talk, its that simple.

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

9 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

12 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

+ Support

So unnecessary. Not only that, but changing his suggestion was even more ridiculous, deleting it is one thing, but editing it to degrade was pathetic.

• Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

19 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

36 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

2 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

A minimum of a warn for player dies.      a max of a week ban for using highly offensive slurs towards those with mental disabilities.

Why bother keeping him around? just perm ban and be done with him.

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

3 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

3 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+support

lmao BL from CI too kinda wacky 😆

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Im from Boston myself and we use that word quite often so I understand when some people 

use it normally cause thats what they grew up with

HOWEVER, even with that said it clearly states in the MOTD that this kind of stuff isnt allowed

and people need to restrain themselves from using such language as it can be deemed offensive to other people.

Besides, the way he used it seemed to be in a more insulting manner, so thats just even worse.

+support, should have know better

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

The fact that he continually and nonchalantly calls you an "autist" and comments about how you're on the "Asperger's Spectrum" is just awkward, unnecessary and disgusting by all means. Not to mention his condescending and pretentious demeanor when talking to you, which in itself isn't bannable, but just puts the icing on the rotten cake.

+Support