Ignis 2nd Perma Ban Appeal

IgnisNuts

Steam Name: IgnisNuts

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516807893

Ingame Name: Ignis

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Multiple Racism Incidents

Dispute: I messed up bad.. I am willing to be a better person overall, and Gaminglight has taught me how to be a better person just by being around it's community. I've been playing Gaminglight's ImperialRP server for a couple of days (ingame time) without any warns, and they have helped me become a better person. I am sorry if people got offended by what I have said in the past. I'm sorry if I ruined anybodies fun while playing the game because I believe going on the server should be fun for everybody unless someone goes out of their way to ruin that fun.

• Gaminglight Love 1

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

35 minutes ago, Hope said:

+support

It was a honest slip up. We all have experienced it before when we got extremely annoyed. I believe with Ignis coming back after some months, he will be more careful with his words.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

Ignis was a good person to be apart of CI. Never did anything that broke SOP and always followed orders without complaining. He definitely is willing to RP and follow rules, but his speech patterns got the best of him. I can relate to his slip up as I say things that may be seemed as offensive around my close friends IRL. He probably felt comfortable with his server friends that he forgot who he was playing with (That's just my theory). I'm pretty good at controlling what I say because of my work environment, however its not easy to adapt to. Ignis definitely deserves a second chance to try and prove he didn't say what he said just to piss people off, but because it was a legitimate accident. I'm sure he will be extra careful on what he says while on the server if he is given his shot at redemption. 

For the people that are gonna come in and post "he said a racist remark and should not be tolerated!" because i know some will, you need to understand that the speech you develop growing up with school friends, or friends in your neighborhood, sticks with you. Especially if you grew up in low income areas like I did, where gang violence is hard to get away from. You pick up on how language is spoken to fit in. Then it sticks. Yes, these slurs should not be said at all, but they are in everyday life. We can't change that unfortunately..

Everytime I spoke with Ignis on the server, there wasn't a single second where he gave off a hostile vibe. He was always very friendly and chill to play with. I genuinely think he deserves a second chance to play on SCPRP.

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+ Support
It was a mistake, he didn't mean to say it or offend anyone, it just slipped out of his mouth.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Hope said:

+support

It was a honest slip up. We all have experienced it before when we got extremely annoyed. I believe with Ignis coming back after some months, he will be more careful with his words.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

4 hours ago, Hope said:

+support

Give him a chance

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

TBH

1 soft n word aint mass racism >_> 

(not tryna nit pick) 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support

He didn't mean to offend anyone, more of an accident.

Hes been on IMPRP from what I've heard and has done well there

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Ignis was a good person to be apart of CI. Never did anything that broke SOP and always followed orders without complaining. He definitely is willing to RP and follow rules, but his speech patterns got the best of him. I can relate to his slip up as I say things that may be seemed as offensive around my close friends IRL. He probably felt comfortable with his server friends that he forgot who he was playing with (That's just my theory). I'm pretty good at controlling what I say because of my work environment, however its not easy to adapt to. Ignis definitely deserves a second chance to try and prove he didn't say what he said just to piss people off, but because it was a legitimate accident. I'm sure he will be extra careful on what he says while on the server if he is given his shot at redemption. 

For the people that are gonna come in and post "he said a racist remark and should not be tolerated!" because i know some will, you need to understand that the speech you develop growing up with school friends, or friends in your neighborhood, sticks with you. Especially if you grew up in low income areas like I did, where gang violence is hard to get away from. You pick up on how language is spoken to fit in. Then it sticks. Yes, these slurs should not be said at all, but they are in everyday life. We can't change that unfortunately..

Everytime I spoke with Ignis on the server, there wasn't a single second where he gave off a hostile vibe. He was always very friendly and chill to play with. I genuinely think he deserves a second chance to play on SCPRP.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

10 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

13 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

On 2/22/2021 at 12:44 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Great guy, and I loved working along side him. The man seems genuinely sorry and feels bad for what he did. Give him a second chance

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 2/22/2021 at 1:44 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support