Ignis Perma Ban Appeal

IgnisNuts

Steam Name: Ignis

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516807893

Ingame Name: Ignis

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Rookieblue

Reason for Ban: Multiple Racism Incidents

Dispute: I generally don't like being hurtful towards people, and like to interact with people in this community because they are nice to be around. The second warn was a slip up on my part, I used the soft n-word like I do with my irl friends, and instantly regretted saying it inside of Teamspeak after people were dogging on me. 

• Sad 2

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

-Support 
Your Other Ban appeal just got denied and plus I don't think this one is going get accepted.

Edited by Not Ash

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

-Support

Ey man, I understand it might have been a mistake but you already had a chance before to clear up your act.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support
The warn and the 6 week ban like enough because it seemed like he genuinely messed up... bad... He already paid his punishment for the previous warn so I think that the permaban should be lifted to a 6 week ban. Ignis honestly was a really nice guy.... I was surprised to hear him banned it seems like an honest slip up. 

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer