Chang Wamg's Staff App  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Chang Wamg get Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Chang Wamg

What is your steam name?: John Sutter

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:425591647

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have owned a few servers that have since been shut down. I was also staff on Icefuse MilRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 8, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? August 8, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 24 image.png

Have you donated? Yes 

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Affirmative

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I should be given a chance because there are so many ways that I could help other players in need. This could be from pulling their car out of the ravine to stopping someone mass rdming. I don't think that I have been the best in the past but lately I have been trying to change. Successfully, I may add. I have went back to therapy for my anger issues and have been working hard to improve my image within the community. It just so happens that I am willing to put forth the effort to help the community strive. I am aware I have done some bad stuff in the past and I hope to be able to right my wrongs. I have the experience and the dedication to make sure that we as a community can remain in good standing. In conclusion, I have done a lot of work not only on myself but helping to improve roleplay through my time with the Police Department. I honestly understand why someone would say I don't deserve the rank but I have been as active as possible over the last few days and I play to continue being active.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would calmly advise to them to halt the slanderous behavior or I would gag them. By the phycological point of view them doing that just means they want a permanent ban. Which I believe is less effective than a temp ban. Anyway back on topic I would contact a higher-up  and recommend that the subject in question is temporarily banned and warned of course after verifying that it is indeed them comitting the atrocities. 

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

Edited by John Sutter
Improvement

- Support

- Low Fourms Activity

- Barely See You In Game

- High Warns

- App Could Use Some Work.

If You Just Work On this some more I will gladly give you a + Support

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

- support 

who are you? i personally have not seen you on 

- HIGH warns

-  Disrespectful 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

-support

I made a sit on you today and you were warned for rdm, don't know the rules. As well as u said in the sit you have a low temper when it comes towards people and have a alot of anger.

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

30 minutes ago, Drake Man said:

- Support

- Low Fourms Activity

- Barely See You In Game

- High Warns

- support

agreed here! i wouldn’t put the high warns in there because some of them are coming up on a few years. with that being said i suggest spend more time in game and in teamspeak and also get your forums count up and just get to know the ropes of the server a little more before you apply in my opinion! Good luck!!!! 

Edited by Noah Jimes

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

2 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

-I have not seen you on

-High Warns 

-App can use work 

Just work on this an I will +support

Just came back from the community and if I recall was very mingey about two months ago.

Bro you put your name as AFK filling out staff app.

Edited by Conrad

-Support

-High warns

-Inactive

-Unpredictable/unstable: At one point you were  rdming and begging to be banned, I personally don't trust you with staff privileges.

-Bad application: You didn't even take the time to delete the other parts of the staff app that you didn't need.

Get your activity up, prove that you've changed and matured and I will switch to a +Support in the future.

10 minutes ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

-High warns

-Inactive

-Unpredictable/unstable: At one point you were  rdming and begging to be banned, I personally don't trust you with staff privileges.

-Bad application: You didn't even take the time to delete the other parts of the staff app that you didn't need.

Get your activity up, prove that you've changed and matured and I will switch to a +Support in the future.

gotta agree with teddy here

- Support

Its Parry

-Support

- I've seen you like once

- High warns

- Low forums posts

- Also you literally changed your in game name to "AFK FILLING OUT A STAFF APP" which in of itself is kind of advertising your staff application. 😐 

Edited by Drippy

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

• Head of Staff

Major -Support
Have had multiple sits where this player will RDM, and then proceed to yell at staff to ban him.
This player has a habit of disrespecting players, staff, and the community itself.
Inactive.
Extremely bad attitude.

I do not think this player would make a good addition to the staff team.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

10 hours ago, Drake Man said:

- Support

- Low Fourms Activity

- Barely See You In Game

- High Warns

Could’ve at least not included the Admin+ only questions

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

8 hours ago, A Frog said:

Major -Support
Have had multiple sits where this player will RDM, and then proceed to yell at staff to ban him.
This player has a habit of disrespecting players, staff, and the community itself.
Inactive.
Extremely bad attitude.

I do not think this player would make a good addition to the staff team.

Yeah, I had sit with him 2 days ago and he rdm'ed in sit.

minisigforums.webp

15 hours ago, Drake Man said:

- Support

- Low Fourms Activity

- Barely See You In Game

- High Warns

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

14 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

- I've seen you like once

- High warns

- Low forums posts

- Also you literally changed your in game name to "AFK FILLING OUT A STAFF APP" which in of itself is kind of advertising your staff application. 😐 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 2/17/2021 at 11:18 PM, Drake Man said:

- Support

- Low Fourms Activity

- Barely See You In Game

- High Warns

- Disrespectful

- Immature.  

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

On 2/17/2021 at 10:51 PM, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

-High warns

-Inactive

Falcone Co-Owner | PD SGTDispatcher DEA Enlisted | FBI PA