Senior Admin / Gold

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:

Joined 12/27/19 / Tab says 11 weeks in game time

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:

CI General

What is your timezone?:

GMT (Ireland)

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):

No I do not.

How Active are you? (1/10):

10 On almost every day 

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaming-light Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

I have 0 warns / https://gyazo.com/afbccfdc83d95d616c4ccd2cf036918b 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: 

I believe I could add to the current event team for SCP-RP as by being a staff who puts the game-play and server environment of new players before all else, I promise and guarantee that I can add some new fun and exciting RP experiences for our community, I've personally experienced some great events with a lot of the current event team staff and I've always seen it as a higher calling to be given the opportunity to make/form an amazing RP experience for new and old players alike. I have experience with ULX/event-based commands while being a Senior Admin, I have been on the server for a year + too. I feel like I've gained a somewhat respectable relationship with most if not all members of the community. Most importantly I understand that there is a key difference in what an event team wants to achieve and what the server can actually handle, I will always keep the servers best interest at heart even if that means working my events around the servers performance/status. I am not afraid to venture into "unknown territory" and by that I mean if I was asked to prepare a joint event idea for a said SCP which I lacked information on, I would be all for researching and preparing for such RP in said interaction, I will always give my 100% no matter the issue, and on that, you have my word. I do apologies if you think this is cringe of me to treat this as a "Job Interview" But I personally see this as a highly respected role within the community one in which has a lot of responsibility.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

In my time on the server I've hosted multiple combat based PT's and id love to experience hosting a combat focus event, now while saying that i don't just mean basic GOI raids, id like to bring a flare of choice in relation to starting with an RP scenario such as interactions from a said event team with players and building a relationship, then either continuing with RP and a more spoken/interactive event but if things go south possibly the result could be a GOI raid. As much as I love combat, I know as event team that i have a duty to both sides of the community and i look forward to learning new ways to invent/create new RP scenarios for Gaming-Light players. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: 

SCP-3199
SCP-3199 is a humanoid SCP which resembles a chicken and chimpanzee cross, it is 2.9 meters tall and is completely hairless. 3199 was originally discovered in Ireland, it is currently impossible to bring 3199 instances to extension as most of the SCPs contain at least one egg inside of their stomachs, they can continuously spread and avoid extinction.

Edited by Coltable

+Support

He's not only a Senior Admin, but also the CI General which could lead people to believe he's done a good amount of PTs in his time as Command which could pose a creative mind-set or at least give him a gist of what people prefer during momentous occasions.

Plus trust should'nt be a issue what so ever, Senior Admins gain the same power ET do.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

11 minutes ago, Squash said:

+Support

He's not only a Senior Admin, but also the CI General which could lead people to believe he's done a good amount of PTs in his time as Command which could pose a creative mind-set or at least give him a gist of what people prefer during momentous occasions.

Plus trust should'nt be a issue what so ever, Senior Admins gain the same power ET do.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

6 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Trusted

-Good Application

- I mean its colt do i need to say more ?

-Active

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

1 hour ago, Squash said:

+Support

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+ Support

- Great idea for an event

- Very active

- Approachable

- Colt is a great fit for ET!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

- Very active

- Approachable

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

On 2/4/2021 at 9:55 AM, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

- Very active

- Approachable

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

On 2/4/2021 at 10:10 AM, Squash said:

+Support

On 2/4/2021 at 3:17 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Trusted

-Good Application

- I mean its colt do i need to say more ?

-Active

He do be Site Admin tho

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 2/4/2021 at 7:10 AM, Squash said:

+Support

On 2/4/2021 at 4:14 PM, Skela said:

+support

He’s cool

🙂

Massive +Support

Haha Funni eating bread

Anyways Colt is trustworthy and has brung many ideas to the table with CI and other branches, would fit in perfectly for ET.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

(Shit. He found us)

+ Support

- Site Admin

- Trusted 

- Knows ULX

- Senior Admin

- Respectable 

• Dislike 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||