Trial Mod App  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: PvpSavage

What is your steam name?: Pvp_Savage6767

What is your steam ID?:    STEAM_0:1:183017865

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

September of 2018 (I think). 

What date did you make your forums account? November 12, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 10. https://gyazo.com/fc12b8c6d4fc90a26b3424e4633ef517

Have you donated?

Yes, $137.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Yes.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

There are many reasons why I deserve this rank. For example, I am very knowledgeable on the MOTD and active on the server. I am also dedicated with 6 weeks on the server.   Also, from the mistakes which I've made in the past from being immature, etc. I've been trying really hard to work on that. Additionally, from those blacklists from departments, I've really been trying to improve how I act. In addition, I believe that I've improved on how I act. I will always be professional, cool, calm, and collected. I know a lot too in addition as someone not being a staff member. I study the staff handbook a ton and became knowledgeable on it.  Lastly, I've learned from the past. I really want to show that I've improved in a positive and great way. I feel like I have a good reputation in the community and ready to become staff for Gaminglight PoliceRP. Whenever there is a sit or when sits are overflowing, I will hop on staff and get those sits resolved and situated, and also answer their questions, help people out with situations when needed, or provide guidance to other staff members when needed. Basically, whatever the situation may be, I will do my best to help. If I don't know the answer, I will ask in staff chat.  In conclusion, I feel like I would be a great staff member and ready for this position.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first claim the sit and bring the person that made the report and the person that was being reported. I would explain to the person that was being reported that they were reported for Mass RDMing. I would get both of there sides of the story. If the reported person's story or the person who made the sit's story wasn't matching up. I would search through logs to see if I can get a little more of an understanding of what happened. If I see in logs that it does prove the person was Mass RDMing. If he started to mass curse to me, I would ask them to nicely stop or  they would receive a mute or gag or both if they continue. If they did continue, I would proceed to gag and mute them. Then, warn for Mass RDM |  Staff Diss. And before I issue them the warn, I would notify that I would be doing that and let them know that they would also be banned either by an admin+ in game or on the forums. For another situation, if  the reported player knew what happened and could describe their side of the story along with the person who made the report. After, their stories, I would check logs to see if it checks out and if he was telling the truth. If it wasn't a valid RP reason for the mass shootings (like from adverts, etc) and explain what mass rdm is to them and provide examples of it  to give them an understanding. If the reported player started to non-stop curse at me. I would politely ask them to stop. If they proceed to curse at me, I would gag and mute them. I would let them know that they would be getting a formal warning for Mass RDM | Staff Diss and let them know that they'll recieve a 5 day ban. (If an admin is in game, I would have them do the ban or let them know that it would be brought to the forums). Once, the sit is over, I would ungag/mute them. 

P.S.) Only like every other week on the weekends, I won't be on. Most week days I'm on but sometimes might not do to school and etc.

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

11 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support
-Didn't reach the 150 Word Count for 'Why do you deserve the rank' (you put one sentence) 
-Didn't answer the 'How would you handle someone that is MassRDMing' question. 
-Application is low effort & doesn't reach requirements 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 minute ago, [GL] Locus said:

I hid that post as it was an accident, I'd advise waiting for him to edit his application before using my -Support as I took it back after it was a mistake 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

needs to work on activity

recent warn

App isn’t too awesome but you’re gonna fix it so idk

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

You're a good kid savage, you really are. However I don't think you are ready for staff at this current time. You clearly put your all into your application, and you have very good intentions. Your maturity can be very lacking at times, and you can be quite mingey as well. 

Overall -Support if I see improvement it would be a +Support

16 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

You're a good kid savage, you really are. However I don't think you are ready for staff at this current time. You clearly put your all into your application, and you have very good intentions. Your maturity can be very lacking at times, and you can be quite mingey as well. 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

18 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

I agree. Also, you responded to your own app, which you can't do. Other than that, Good luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

20 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

On 1/13/2021 at 9:54 PM, Alex Raddish said:

You responded to your own app too.

Its Parry

+Support
-Decently Active
-Decently Mature
-Has been here for a while
-Way over the required post minimum
-Overall, I believe that some of these responses that are against PVP are unwarranted and based off a general misconception of PVP. I believe PVP would do well as any other trial mod that has been accepted in the past. 

Good Luck PVP! 

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

9 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-Decently Active
-Decently Mature
-Overall, I believe that some of these responses that are against PVP are unwarranted and based off a general misconception of PVP. I believe PVP would do well as any other trial mod that has been accepted in the past. 

Good Luck PVP! 

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 1/15/2021 at 11:16 AM, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-Decently Active
-Decently Mature

Good Luck PVP! 

FBI Retired Director|RIP MEXI GRILL

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

I have to agree with Alex

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Head Admin

-Support

Savage, I know you are passionate and enjoy playing on the server, which I do admire that you are interested in joining the staff team; however I recommend working on your maturity and professionalism. I know you have good intentions and want to help out, but I would like to see you improve on these things and things that others have brought up as well before I would feel you are ready.

Good luck!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed