1. 1. Should I be a Lieutenant

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: BOH

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150242711

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks (unsure of the 3 week as i cant remember the day + im a day ahead so unsure but more than sure it was 3 weeks ago)

What timezone are you in?: Australian Eastern Daylight Time

How many Warns do you have?: 7, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2354353212

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I would like to be a PD lieutenant as I have been in PD for a long time and have always enjoyed being a part of the department I have also always shown respect to my superiors and command and always wanted to become a command member for PD, I think that I can help PD as I am in a time zone when many command member are not available to be on and other PD officers feel left out as if I was given this rank I can show other officers  that we appreciate them for being on, I am also always willing to help out new OFC or any player that is in need as I am always willing to train someone no matter their problem being team speak problems I always try to help them the best of my ability, this is why I think that I should be promoted to Lieutenant in PD.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+ Support 

Active 
Mature 
Trains 
Good Knowledge 

Overall I think BOH would make a good LT as he is active very mature and has a good knowledge of what to do I've also never had a problem with BOH and he always seems to train whenever needed and help other officers achieve there best so I think he would be a great Fit for the Low Command Team 

Good Luck BOH 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

4 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 
Mature 
Trains 
Good Knowledge 

Overall I think BOH would make a good LT as he is active very mature and has a good knowledge of what to do I've also never had a problem with BOH and he always seems to train whenever needed and help other officers achieve there best so I think he would be a great Fit for the Low Command Team 

Good Luck BOH 

19 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 
Mature 
Trains 
Good Knowledge 

Good Luck BOH 

On 1/12/2021 at 5:38 AM, Killer. said:

+Support

Active

Mature / Professional

Low Warns

Good App

Trains a lot of Cadets.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 1/12/2021 at 6:58 AM, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 
Mature 
Trains 
Good Knowledge 

Good Luck BOH 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ Support 

Active 
Mature 
Trains 
Good Knowledge 

Good Luck BOH 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+ Support 

Active 
Mature 
Trains 
Good Knowledge 

Good Luck BOH 

Agreed, as well with the fact that you are on at a different timezones means there will always be a command on time around.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

On 1/12/2021 at 5:38 AM, Killer. said:

+Support

Active

Mature / Professional

Low Warns

Good App

Trains a lot of Cadets.

Goodluck!

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

+ Support 

Active 
Mature 
Trains 
Good Knowledge 

Good Luck BOH 

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

On 1/12/2021 at 5:58 AM, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 
Mature 
Trains 
Good Knowledge 

Good Luck BOH 

+ Support 

Active 
Mature 
Trains 
Good Knowledge 

Good Luck BOH 

On 1/12/2021 at 3:24 PM, Carrots said:

+Support

• Active
  • Professional
  • Mature
  • Low Warns

Although I don't see BOH on much anymore due to us getting on at different times. However when we used to get on at similar times you were everything Killer has just listed above.

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

On 1/14/2021 at 6:10 PM, CommanderSky1 said:

+support
Charismatic
Excels at his current job
I've never heard anything bad about him and he has a very understanding personality

Plus all reasons stated above! I've seen you grinding for this well deserved!

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

+ Support 

Active 
Mature 
Trains 
Good Knowledge 

Good Luck BOH 

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

+support

Great SM and Trainer. has produced alot of good new members to PD

professional and would make a great member Of LC

good luck BOH and hope you make to PD LC i look foward to working with yah and "not" beating you with a shield   

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Will locked this topic