1. 1. Should I be Colonel?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Colonel 

In-Game Name: Herrman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460137064

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks

What timezone are you in?: CST (Central Standard Time)

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Adams 1K57

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I apply today, like many other times before me, in high hopes of my acceptance into the position of Colonel. I feel, through thick and thin you see a common occurrence of devotion from me. In times of hardship, throughout the department, I ensured organization and loyalty towards the duties of the Department. When it came to activity, I've spent hour after hour, day after day, and week after week on the games and enforcing the quota that comes alongside the Department's duties. In the cases requiring time in evaluation and investigation, I was there doing so. In times of need, I was there. Wherever, whenever, I was there. I place full faith in my duties, and I know I have comrades like-minded in agreement. For these moments of hard times, I understand others have met an inconvenience, and I have been there boosting morale in any manner I could while remaining a firm authority figure. I know time 
 and time before I haven't let my peers or superiors down, therefore, I know now and days following I shall not falter nor waver in my proficiency if I were to be accepted into the position of Colonel. That is why I believe I should be Colonel. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):   Yes

MAJOR +SUPPORT

IVE PREPARED AN ACROSSTIC POEM 

Hes really cool

Every day hes on

Ready at a minutes notice

Really professional at all times

Many difficult situations he has handled well

Active, he hosts lots of meetings

Never not respectful to people.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

2 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Hes really cool

Every day hes on

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ Support 
Active 
Mature 
Helpful 
Great Guy 
Knows what to do 

Overall i Firmly think Herrman should be made Colonel as hes active mature responsible very helpful knows what hes doing when dealing with situations and hes just a great guy that gives a lot to PD and all the officers on with him I think he will make a Great Colonel as hes a really good Major Currently that does all his duties and never moans about anything 

GOOD LUCK HERRMAN

Cammy_Signature_1.png

20 minutes ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Mature 
Helpful 
Great Guy 
Knows what to do 

Overall i Firmly think Herrman should be made Colonel as hes active mature responsible very helpful knows what hes doing when dealing with situations and hes just a great guy that gives a lot to PD and all the officers on with him I think he will make a Great Colonel as hes a really good Major Currently that does all his duties and never moans about anything 

GOOD LUCK HERRMAN

Swaggersouls* smh Cammy

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Mature 
Helpful 
Great Guy 
Knows what to do 

GOOD LUCK HERRMAN

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

100%+ Support

-Active

-Mature

-Approachable

-Nice guy

-Professional

I've known Herrman since he's been a Captain and I see him very active doing his job as a Major, and through what he's proved to myself, and other low command, I think he deserves colonel.

Edited by Conrad

5 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Mature 
Helpful 
Great Guy 
Knows what to do 

GOOD LUCK HERRMAN

Just give it to the man already.

5 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Hes really cool

Every day hes on

18 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Hes really cool

Every day hes on

-Very helpful

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

Major + Support 

Herrman is easily one of the best PD LC members on the server 

He is always on and waiting to improve pd as much as he can including its members and making sure there following guidelines 

Very kind but can be firm when he needs to 

Overall I belive Herrman would make for a perfect COL and would use the rank for a great and amazing purpose 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support

+One of the best Command members that I've ever had any experience with across my 2+ years on Gaminglight.
+Herrman is one of the most respectful members of Command that I've ever known, and this truly shows through his work in PD.
+Very passionate about his duties on PD, and it is always very obvious how much he genuinely cares for the overall betterment of the department.
+Above all this, Herrman still recognizes that this is still a video game. He does not treat it like a job, he does not treat it like a drill sergeant. He maintains a cover of maturity and respectfulness, all the while always ensuring that everyone is having a good time.

-Refuses to admit he sounds like SwaggerSouls

On 1/8/2021 at 9:13 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Mature 
Helpful 
Great Guy 
Knows what to do 

GOOD LUCK HERRMAN

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

+ Support

Very friendly guy

Excellent at handling situations in game

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

On 1/8/2021 at 6:01 PM, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Sensible

-Always a good attitude

-Would make a great Colonel 

On 1/8/2021 at 9:09 PM, Conrad said:

100%+ Support

-Active

-Mature

-Approachable

-Nice guy

-Professional

I've known Herrman since he's been a Captain and I see him very active doing his job as a Major, and through what he's proved to myself, and other low command, I think he deserves colonel.

State Police Trooper Captain WOLF 1H08

On 1/9/2021 at 12:13 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Mature 
Helpful 
Great Guy 
Knows what to do 

GOOD LUCK HERRMAN

agreed with cammy, give wish swaggersouls his promo!

best of luck mate

That bald Aussie Guy

On 1/8/2021 at 11:09 PM, Conrad said:

100%+ Support

-Active

-Mature

-Approachable

-Nice guy

-Professional

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

• Will locked this topic