Should I become Senior Admin?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Alex Raddish

What is your steam name?: [GL] Alex Raddish

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:85663951

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a previous Senior Moderator on PoliceRP, as well as a Moderator on both [Public] DarkRP, and ThatDarkRPServer.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 2018

What date did you make your forums account?  April 3rd 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin/Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 16 https://imgur.com/a/QqvRTTm

Have you donated? Yes 305 USD

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Matthew, Eternity, Jimmy James, MiKeY, Jayden, Max Holland

(Permission from Eternity for all Admins to apply for Senior Admin regardless of time)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

CHARACTER

OVERVIEW

I am a team oriented individual, who loves working with people and contributing to Gaminglight's success. I show exceptional hospitality skills, and the ability to provide prompt and courteous service to whatever I am needed in. I am an extremely fast learner, able to pick up on what is needed of me, and apply it accordingly in a short amount of time. I have excellent interpersonal skills, for interaction with fellow staff, and any and all members of the community. I am able to communicate effectively with extreme ease, and all while holding the utmost respect for whomever I am speaking with. I have above and beyond organizational skills as well as pinpoint attention to detail I use to plan and prioritize tasks. I am exceptionally good at time management, effectively dedicating my time to what is most important at any given time to ensure efficiency and achieve the best possible results. I am a responsible individual that understands, and respects my superiors as well as upholding utmost respect for those below me as well.

RESPECT

I have proven over my entire time as being staff on this community that I show an exceptional amount of Respect for other players, as well as fellow staff members. I enjoy joking with others, however at the end of the day I have nothing but deadest trust and respect for each and every player and staff member that that is part of this community. I am capable of respecting those I may not care for, and keeping bias aside in handling staff situations. With my experience working IRL customer service, I have the skillset required to maintain a level of professionalism and mutual respect with others. I believe Respect to be the most important part of ones character and in that I strive to make it my greatest goal.

TRUST

I have proven that I am an extremely trustworthy individual, capable of exchanging and relaying information through the staff team as well as in-game departments remarkably well. I have many friends in and out of the staff team that trust me greatly. I have never shown or expressed distrustful actions towards any section of Gaminglight. I uphold an iron solid reputation of being a trustworthy individual, command member, staff member, and person at all times, whether I am representing Gaminglight or not.

DEDICATION

Through the last 9 months that I have dedicated my time to Gaminglight I have shown a stellar amount of dedication and love to the community. I have created many pieces of media that represent Gaminglight, whether it be documents, forums posts, guides, or even just funny videos to make people laugh. I have dedicated over 3000 hours of my life to being on the server alone, not taking into account taking support sits, making  forums posts, keeping the forums respectful and safe, or even just hanging out in Teamspeak interacting with the community. I put the communities interests first, making sure that I can represent the community in the best way possible. Gaminglight has always come first to me, and no matter what rank I am, or what department I am a part of that will never change. 

EXPERIENCE

DEPARTMENTS

Since joining the community, I have been a part of many, many different departments. The first department I dedicated my time to was FBI. I went from a PA with no idea of what to do, before learning the ways of the department and representing it best I could. I slowly but surely rose my way through the ranks, becoming a supervisor. As a example of my character I had a talk with the command of FBI, making sure I knew exactly what was expected of me. I kept dedicating my time, and doing what I could to benefit the department and achieved a command rank. This was roughly around May of 2020. Since then I have continued to engage and contribute to the departments success, becoming High Command and achieving the rank of DCOS, as well as becoming the Commander of HRT. I have also held a command spot in a tactical unit, as well as having a crockpot of experience in EMS, State Police, DOC, Delta Squad, and SCO19. Being part of all these departments has given me a complete and diverse skillset of professionalism and a deep understanding of how department systems work.

STAFF

I first applied for staff on April 25th 2020, unfortunately due to my less than stellar reputation at the time my application was denied three days later. I took this as a message to continue working towards repairing my reputation and dedicate myself towards achieving a part in the Gaminglight staff team. Around two weeks later I reapplied for the staff team on May 9th 2020. I was shocked, and humbled to see that the people that I had once held a poor view of me, had outpoured to show support for me. I was accepted 10 days afterwards and my experience as a staff member began. I quickly began to read and memorize the rules of the server and apply them effectively. I swiftly understood what is expected of me as a staff member and began to revise and master my technique of handling sits in the most effective way possible. I continued this until I was promoted to Moderator and stuck at it until I was confident in my ability to handle any sit that might appear. I applied for Senior Moderator a month later, but due to my low activity at the time; Canada entering stage 3 of their coronavirus response, rendering my time stretched thin I was denied. I took it to the chin and grinded as much time as I possibly could on staff.  Shortly afterward, I was awarded the rank of Senior Moderator. I held my position for around 3 weeks before life began to return to normal in Canada following our Coronavirus response. I had to take LOA's from everything, and not wanting to hold a position that a more active member could achieve, I decided to resign from every position I held, including staff. I stated in my goodbye, that if I were ever given the opportunity to dedicated my time to Gaminglight once more I would take it. Life began to settle down, and I was returned to my regular routine. I returned to the community, and reapplied for staff swiftly. I was accepted once more and ran the gauntlet again, rising to Senior Moderator. It was there I decided that I would go further, I would achieve what I was sadly unable to beforehand. I put as much time as I could into staff, and applied for Admin. I was accepted on the first of January. 

EVENT TEAM

I held an Event Team position previously when I was staff in the community. I wanted nothing more than to help out and provide entertainment and a positive experience to members of the community. I helped run events for the entire time I was Moderator+ before having to leave. Once I returned I promptly rejoined Event Team and have been helping run events to boost our player count. I find great pride in advertising and creating an event, and watching our player count rise. It has always been a goal, and a dedication to bring as many player as I possibly can into our community. 

SUPPORT

[Support] With my IRL experience working customer service, I believed the Support Team would be a great fit for me. It provided me with the opportunity to welcome new players into the community, and give them the best possible experience I could to ensure their longevity with us. I held a support position previously, and once again, when I returned I rejoined the team and have been helping taking support sits ever since

CONCLUSION

I may only have been Admin for 7 days at the time of this application being submitted, however I believe that not only am I ready to hold this position, but that I will strive and help contribute my heart and soul to Gaminglight. I believe wholeheartedly that I am capable of being a Senior Admin.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
To begin this, I would start by bringing the player onto a rooftop, away from other players; as to speak to them in private on a personal level. If the accused player is cursing at me, I would endure it and let them burn themselves out so to say. Depending on the severity of the disrespect they are targeting towards me. I would give the player the chance to settle down, and if they refused I would gag them so I could explain more clearly as to why they are in a sit, and why I have chosen to gag them. I would ungag them to give them a final chance to relax and explain their side of the story.

If they refuse and continue to be volatile I would re-gag them. I would check logs to see how many players, and or who the accused player has killed, and check the renders to determine what kind of situation the accused had killed those players in. If I can accurately determine that the player had been open and shut MRDMing I would explain to the player that they will be receiving a formal warning for MRDM. On top of this depending on what level they were cursing/dissing me I would issue a formal warning for Staff Diss. I would explain to the player why they were warned, and make sure that they understand as to why I decided to do so. Following this, I would assess the situation with other staff members and determine if a ban is warranted, or required for the player's actions. In closing, I would explain to the player that it is nothing personal, and I have no hard feelings towards them.

What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?
To begin if I believe I have come across an alt account, I would avoid the player all together, if I sit is called on said player I would handle the sit as if it was anybody else. I would immediately contact JMT/SMT if they are active on the server at the time of me discovering said alt. If no JMT/SMT are online, I would make a post in the Requesting SMT section of the staff discord with evidence of this player being an alternate account.

What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 
If a player is threatening to charge back in voice chat, I would clip the situation in a video file. If a player is doing so in text chat I would screenshot it as an image file. I would then contact JMT through the requesting JMT channel in discord so that it can be dealt with accordingly providing the photo/video evidence of said player. If any JMT/SMT are online at the time I would most likely contact them in-game so that It may be dealt with quickly, and provide them the proof.

A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?
I understand that families can get carried away with minging/breaking rules I believe we were all there once. If any one individual member of the family is being reported I would separate them and speak to them one-on-one as to try and deal with the situation without bringing an entire family to a rooftop and muddling/instigating the situation further. If the situation deems so, I would bring the entire family to a remote location and attempt to reason with them, in a mature and respectful manner as to avoid any more escalation. If the situation deems necessary I would issue according punishments for what has been done.

How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")
I often have questions that need answering, and am not afraid to ask for help. If I don't know the answer to a question I have while in-game I would begin by asking in admin chat if anybody knows the answer. If nobody does, I would contact any Senior Admins to determine if they have the answer, if not I would contact JMT to take it up chain of command.

Edited by Alex Raddish

+Support
-Well Known

-Mature
-Friendly
-Great Staff Member and a Community Player
-Well Made App(I am In Love)

• Gaminglight Love 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

5 minutes ago, Tyler228 said:

+Support

- Ready for a promotion

-Impressive application

-Mature 

-Proven to be a good member of staff

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• Head of Staff

+Support

Good Guy
Good staff member
Extremely mature and competent 
Deserves it

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-/+ leaning more towards +support
Good staff member

Command experience 

Knowledgeable with the MOTD

good guy

respectable Amongst the community 

could wait a lot longer though as an admin. You’ve only been an admin for a week. There’s many people that are mods and they’ve been in the staff team for a while. And they weren’t even senior mod yet. 

it will 100% be a plus support once you’re an admin longer and gain more experience as being an admin.

Good luck Raddish. 

I get that it’s regardless of time but still-

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

2 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

-/+ leaning more towards +support
Good staff member

Command experience 

Knowledgeable with the MOTD

good guy

respectable Amongst the community 

could wait a lot longer though as an admin. You’ve only been an admin for a week. There’s many people that are mods and they’ve been in the staff team for a while. And they weren’t even senior mod yet. 

it will 100% be a plus support once you’re an admin longer and gain more experience as being an admin.

Good luck Raddish. 

I get that it’s regardless of time but still-

"(Permission from Eternity for all Admins to apply for Senior Admin regardless of time)"

THIS IS NOT MY ACTUAL judgement just pointing this out

+SUPPORT

over my time in the community, raddish has proven himself to be a really mature and kind person. Overall, I think he deserves senior admin. I would love to see him as a Seniorr Admin.

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

• Head Admin

-Support

Despite being well known and a great guy to hang around Alex, I don't feel you are ready to move up into Senior admin just yet. You are a great staff member, don't get me wrong, but over the two times you've been staff on PoliceRP, this is the first time you have been an admin, and for only about a week no less.. I know you have permission from management to apply, though I really think you need some more time to adjust to your current rank seeing as Senior Mod to Admin is a very major step up in the staff team, and one that should take time to get used to. Maybe in a couple weeks, you'll be ready; but I really think you need more time as an Admin for right now.

Best of luck!

Edited by Will
  • Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Mostly + Support

-Great guy

-Mature

-Does his job well, and is very helpful

-Respected in the community

-High warns, but he's matured so much over the time at Gaminglight (still remembered getting RDM'd)

-Only negative thing I have is maybe a bit more time as an Admin

Otherwise Good Luck! 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

9 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Despite being well known and a great guy to hang around Alex, I don't feel you are ready to move up into Senior admin just yet. You are a great staff member, don't get me wrong, but over the two times you've been staff on PoliceRP, this is the first time you have been an admin, and for only about a week no less.. I know you have permission from management to apply, though I really think you need some more time to adjust to your current rank seeing as Senior Mod to Admin is a very major step up in the staff team, and one that should take time to get used to. Maybe in a couple weeks, you'll be ready; but I really think you need more time as an Admin for right now.

Best of luck!

I'm going to give it a -/+support  I know you got perms to apply regardless of time but I don't feel like you have been an admin long enough. I feel with 3 more weeks as an admin and you will be ready.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

13 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Best of luck!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 1/8/2021 at 8:37 PM, Chip&Dail said:

+Support
-Well Known

-Mature
-Friendly
-Great Staff Member and a Community Player
-Well Made App(I am In Love)

On 1/9/2021 at 1:03 AM, Will said:

-Support

Best of luck!

So Basically a +/- Support

Its Parry

+support To be honest I've been in FBI since I first joined the server and Raddish was my higher up in hrt and fbi, very good role model towards others he doesn't go straight to the issue always asked for both sides or anything that you or someone wants to say, and this app has has the most detailed application I have personally seen on the fourms. Dedicated, mature, active, great guy

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

On 1/9/2021 at 2:26 AM, Niko Bellic said:

Mostly + Support

-Great guy

-Mature

-Does his job well, and is very helpful

-Respected in the community

-High warns, but he's matured so much over the time at Gaminglight (still remembered getting RDM'd)

-Only negative thing I have is maybe a bit more time as an Admin

Otherwise Good Luck! 

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

-/+ Support

Very impressive application

Overall great Staff member 

I dont know if you have been in your position long enough to be ready for Senior Admin

While I lean to +Support, SMT will make the proper decision on whether or not your ready

Good luck!