Ban Appeal- Denied

thatguyjason617

Steam Name:  !Not Jason

Ingame Name: Jimmay Kimmay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:198321188

Ban Length: 4 weeks

Admin that Banned you: Rookie Blue

Reason for Ban: SMT Disrespect

Dispute: So he banned and warned my friend for branch disrespect for 4 weeks which is kind of overkill for saying something about a ban so i responded in OOC saying "You got to be to soft to do that" and saying how thats unbelievable and he shouldnt be warned or banned for that then i get banned when the only criticsm i put was saying you got to be soft for doing which i got warned and banned for which makes no sense because i shouldnt be banned for saying someone is soft and putting my opinion into something. I didnt even say anything bad to warrant a ban like that which saying your soft for warning/banning him for that shouldn't be a month that's not right at all. I believe i should be unbanned or reduced my ban since i shouldnt be banned for saying someone is soft that should at most be a warn or a kick not a 4 week ban. He also never said anything to me just straight warned then banned me literally 2 seconds after.

- Support

-Giving SMT any sort of diss isn't really a tolerated thing. Your thought of what diss is Vs. theirs can be different. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

While on the server his friend first put in OOC: "the cops r retarded in this game". At that point I issued a formal warning for branch disrespect. The player then followed up with, "seriously dude" "whoever warned me for "branch disrespect" is a douche". At that point I issued a second formal warning for SMT disrespect and issued a 4 week ban.

His friend, the appellate in question, the decided to continue the conduct, stating, "Bruh really" "How you gonna warn him" "Maybe if you had better cops people wouldn't complain" "Bruh really" "You soft as fuck". Due to him continuing the disrespectful behavior started by his friend, as well as engaging in branch disrespect and SMT disrespect himself, I issued a formal warning for SMT Disrespect, as well as a 4 week ban. Before the ban was applied he responded to the warning, stating, "Really gonna warn me for saying your soft?".

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

4 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

While on the server his friend first put in OOC: "the cops r retarded in this game". At that point I issued a formal warning for branch disrespect. The player then followed up with, "seriously dude" "whoever warned me for "branch disrespect" is a douche". At that point I issued a second formal warning for SMT disrespect and issued a 4 week ban.

His friend, the appellate in question, the decided to continue the conduct, stating, "Bruh really" "How you gonna warn him" "Maybe if you had better cops people wouldn't complain" "Bruh really" "You soft as fuck". Due to him continuing the disrespectful behavior started by his friend, as well as engaging in branch disrespect and SMT disrespect himself, I issued a formal warning for SMT Disrespect, as well as a 4 week ban. Before the ban was applied he responded to the warning, stating, "Really gonna warn me for saying your soft?".

I see why i received the warn but the ban was not needed and if so it shouldnt be a 4 week ban for the minor things that were said and after you warned me i questioned in ooc by saying "Really gonna warn me for saying your soft as fuck" which isnt diss at all it is a question if any. Also if what i said was a bannable offence in my opinion you should've brought me to a sit or told me something to stop before i get banned instead of just not telling me anything and just banning me after i questioned getting warned.

You literally just watched your friend get warned and banned for branch disrespect and SMT disrespect, I feel like that's a warning in and of itself. Secondly, per the staff handbook, SMT members aren't required to hold sits for observed misconduct, and as your conduct was out in OOC, you knew exactly why you were being warned. As such, as sit would not been productive.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

1 minute ago, Rookieblue said:

You literally just watched your friend get warned and banned for branch disrespect and SMT disrespect, I feel like that's a warning in and of itself. Secondly, per the staff handbook, SMT members aren't required to hold sits for observed misconduct, and as your conduct was out in OOC, you knew exactly why you were being warned. As such, as sit would not been productive.

But that still doesnt justify why was i banned for questioning the warn. Which I said nothing bad in the question just saying how your really going to warn me for calling you soft. But Communication is key and in my opinion you should've communicated with me for example explaining why i was warned or something along those lines instead of just banning me for questioning the warn once in ooc. Also i believe with what i questioned shouldn't have resulted in a ban.

15 hours ago, Herrman said:

-support

Don't diss SMT in OOC.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

16 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

-Giving SMT any sort of diss isn't really a tolerated thing. Your thought of what diss is Vs. theirs can be different. 

16 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

21 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Any SMT diss may result in a ban 

-Support

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Head of Staff
On 1/5/2021 at 11:26 PM, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander