Farming Suggestion - Denied

SupremeChow

Do you want to see this?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see this?

• Yes
    • No

Farming Suggestion

What you want to see? -  I want to see a new addon added that is related to farming

Why should we add it? -  adds more influx of ways to earn money in the economy besides crime

What are the advantages of having this? - Like mentioned before it adds more ways of making money besides doing illegal things like printers and weed

Who is it mainly for? - Civilians/Criminals or even a Farmer job

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/farming-grow-plants-sell-crops

5q3NfnC.png

Honestly 

+support 

-this genuinely looks like alot of fun and another good RP aspect to at to the server 

-quite simple to use and the light don't create barely any light which is nice for performance 

- seems to work smoothly and won't create any problems for the user

I feel like this would also give suburbs a small population boost due to all the grass space and back yards

The only potential thing I see is just lag with the amount of entities and what not. Other wise I would do this

Selling is also another problem since it requires and NPC and while that could be set up at key points around the map its still gonna create some lag with them

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

-Support; Negatives Outweigh Positives

+ This is a neat addon, and would create more legal things to do in bases that aren't Printers or Bitminers.
+ This addon doesn't seem very intensive, and it seems fairly easy to use.

- Unless the money from this is absolutely ludicrous, I believe the use of this addon would fall off very quickly. Printers/Bitminers are place and forget for a while, whereas this is a very active method.
- This is another legal way of making money. If it were a ludicrous method of making money, then the Police would not have anything to do as people would be using this as opposed to illegal methods of money-making. If it did not render these extremely high profits, however, no-one would use it.
- This is perhaps the most important negative: With recent updates, it is obvious that SMT is trying to get people outside of bases. Base methods are being nerfed while actual in-person crime is being buffed. This would simply keep people inside of bases even more.

44 minutes ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+ This is a neat addon, and would create more legal things to do in bases that aren't Printers or Bitminers.

- Unless the money from this is absolutely ludicrous, I believe the use of this addon would fall off very quickly. Printers/Bitminers are place and forget for a while, whereas this is a very active method.
- This is another legal way of making money. If it were a ludicrous method of making money, then the Police would not have anything to do as people would be using this as opposed to illegal methods of money-making. If it did not render these extremely high profits, however, no-one would use it.
- This is perhaps the most important negative: With recent updates, it is obvious that SMT is trying to get people outside of bases. Base methods are being nerfed while actual in-person crime is being buffed. This would simply keep people inside of bases even more.

7 hours ago, Vice said:

Honestly 

+support 

-this genuinely looks like alot of fun and another good RP aspect to at to the server 

-quite simple to use and the light don't create barely any light which is nice for performance 

I feel like this would also give suburbs a small population boost due to all the grass space and back yards

The only potential thing I see is just lag with the amount of entities and what not. Other wise I would do this

Selling is also another problem since it requires and NPC and while that could be set up at key points around the map its still gonna create some lag with them

minisigforums.webp

7 hours ago, Vice said:

Honestly 

+support 

I FUCKING LOVE THIS ID USE SUBURBS SO MUCH AND DO SO MUCH FUN RP YES YESYES

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

2 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

Cool idea but gonna have to agree with Duncan.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 1/5/2021 at 11:53 AM, Vice said:

Honestly 

+support 

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

On 1/5/2021 at 10:53 AM, Vice said:

Honestly 

+support 

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

On 1/5/2021 at 5:28 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 1/6/2021 at 3:53 AM, Vice said:

Honestly 

+support 

Honestly 

+support 

On 1/5/2021 at 11:56 AM, Jager said:

+support yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes 

mans reasons above

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 1/6/2021 at 2:53 AM, Vice said:

Honestly 

+support 

That bald Aussie Guy

On 1/5/2021 at 10:28 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

• Head Admin

-Support

Like others, I stand with Duncan on the fact that while it is a neat and interesting looking addon, it would also mean spending cash on a suggestion that may not even be used. I would support it if the cost was a bit lower and there was more support behind adding it, so maybe something for the future if it becomes a topic of interest?

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Honestly 

+support 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Great idea however I sadly agree with Duncan. But we'll keep this in mind for future updates! Thanks for the suggestion!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor