SCP-053 "The Young Girl" Suggestion - Denied

Rito

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-053 "The Young Girl" Object Class: Euclid

Quick introduction to SCP-053

SCP-053 is to be contained in an area no less than 5 m x 5 m (16 ft x 16 ft) and given adequate room to move. Toys, books, games, and other recreational devices are to be amply provided and rotated every three (3) months. Proper bedding, bathroom, and medical facilities are to be maintained at all times. Food should be provided three (3) times daily, and two (2) snacks are allowed if requested.

No physical contact is to be made with SCP-053 without full atmosphere-containment suit and eye shield. No eye contact is to be made with SCP-053 for any reason. Any objects given to personnel by SCP-053 may be removed, but must be given to quarantine for examination. Only one (1) member of personnel may be present in the room at any given time and must be secured by a safety line of steel cable. All personnel must be removed from SCP-053's containment chamber within 10 minutes of entering.

Any personnel who begin to act erratically, scream, or attempt to grab SCP-053 are to be removed and quarantined. Any personnel attempting to remove their suit are also to be removed and quarantined. No sharp objects or firearms are allowed in SCP-053's containment room.

2. Link(s) to player models:  Here is the model path, it is already on the server: models/Humans/Group01/Female_01.mdl
This PM is from the Half Life 2 pack, I suggest just giving it this model and scaling it to a Child's size.

Here is some other PMs, they are anime girls so I highly doubt they'll get accepted but, I'll still give it a try, I highly suggest we choose the Half life 2 Human woman player model instead of these tought, as a lot of people are concerned about ERP problem.

1: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2265252352&searchtext=child

2: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1717267464&searchtext=miracle+girls+festival

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: I can't really think of any swep, but, I think giving it a SWEP that one taps people would be the best idea since, people die of random ways when trying to kill her so, if anyone is affected by SCP-053 and becomes aggressive and tries to kill her, the person playing SCP-053 could just hit them with their swep.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? Infinite since the SCP is unkillable and has regeneratives Abilities, it is also passive so we do not have to worry about it being OP.

5. Why should we add this SCP? This would add another SCP for Researchers to test on and add great RP, additionally another way to Recontain SCP-682 as SCP-053 is capable of calming 682, which would also add RP for Researchers to do cross test on them to discover how does SCP-053 is capable of calming SCP-682 who hates anyone but SCP-053? I believe the way to recontain 682 with this SCP should be very strict and hard since it would make 3 ways to recontain him.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-053 appears to be a small 3-year-old girl. She is capable of basic speech and appears to be slightly above average in mental development. She has a generally pleasant personality and rarely seems upset, becoming agitated only in the presence of groups of people.

Any and all humans over the age of three who make eye contact with, physically touch, or remain around SCP-053 for longer than 10 minutes will rapidly become irrational, paranoid, and homicidal. Most, if not all, of these feelings will be directed at SCP-053, and afflicted subjects will attempt to kill SCP-053 after first killing or driving off all humans visible to them. Those attempting to kill SCP-053 will suffer massive heart attacks or seizures and die seconds after doing any physical damage to SCP-053. SCP-053 will regenerate

7. Extra information: This SCP would be more of a Passive RP SCP then an aggressive SCP. So it shouldn't be able to self breach. SCP-053 effect could be countered by wearing full atmosphere-containment suit and eye shield as said previously.  This gear could be issued to any foundation staff and Chaos Insurgency.  If this SCP is implemented in the server, I'd suggest starting by making it only a passive RP SCP, and give it sometimes before adding a way to recontain SCP-682 with SCP-053 to see how it goes first.  Additionally, I think this SCP should be scaled to a Child's Size, since it's age is said to be 3 years old. Additionally, its Containment Chamber could be located in Lower HCZ if there is still empty CCs left in there. If added, I believe this SCP should not be a donator SCP since it is passive, it should be for example level 20+ or more, at SMT's discretion.

If I have messed up anything, or there is missing info about this SCP, PM me so I can fix it.

If SMT requires more information about this SCP, search up SCP-053 on google and find SCP-053 SCP Wiki

Also, DO NOT not argue on this thread, keep it to +/- Supports. 

Edited by vSquishyv
  • Like 2

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+/-Support

Yes I like this but there are a couple problems when it comes to adding this new SCP. 

• It could easily be an Event SCP
  • Since this is a passive it would be a pure RP SCP unlike some of the others due to it still being Euclid which may discourage people on playing on it.
  • Due to it being mainly a RP SCP that doesn't mean people won't minge on it or have no intent to rp.
  • It would bring in interesting test ideas
  • Would add more SCPs and make more use of the lower HCZ
  • Could do some cross tests like in lore with 053 and 682

This is a interesting SCP yes but it has to be carefully made to make the experience playing and rp with it to be fun and balanced 

I am very split on this but for now i'm lean just a tad bit more to +

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

-Support for 1 Reason

The model you suggested is a D-Class CC model and can cause Security to be confused with that SCP and D-Class. 

• Sad 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Sixx said:

-Support for 1 Reason

The model you suggested is a D-Class CC model and can cause Security to be confused with that SCP and D-Class. 

I'll find another player model then 

• Like 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+Support

Reason: Because i think it will be able to make the scene more RP able and make Researchers more active, also giving people more options of SCP's to play.

(Others): the SCP and most everything about it is fine but id say new playermodel which can easily be changed, @theblueking87 made a very good suggestion on the playermodel.

(ERP): ERP is not allowed anyways so if people were to try to, SCP-053 Could Kill them for Touching her, and they would get banned for ERP

(SWEP): You could just use the Concrete mans Swep and take away the teleport ability, or SCP-682's Swep.

Edited by Crazyhorse

-Support, I can already see this being used for ERP or other inappropriate behavior if it was made a permanent addition.

Cool idea, but certain concepts simply can't be trusted due to the semi-serious nature of our server & community. This would most likely work best as an Event SCP!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support, I can already see this being used for ERP or other inappropriate behavior if it was made a permanent addition.

053 would need to be able to kill people who look/ touch it so if they did ERP then 053 could kill them (the people die by heart attacks/seizures) so ERP would not be possible unless both people were to do it because 053 SHOULD kill them

-support

Yeah a -support from me chief , theirs sickos in the world an hundred percent will ERP with it no matter what , this SCP needs to stay purley  EVENT to prevent shit like that 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

3 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

Cool idea, but certain concepts simply can't be trusted due to the semi-serious nature of our server & community. This would most likely work best as an Event SCP!

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

3 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

Yeah... 
-Support
- As much of a cool addition, and RP opportunity it would be, you just know this wouldn't end well
- People would be... uh. Creepy for a word towards it, leading to ERP, leading to discomfort of others.
- Basically, great idea, but most people wouldn't be able to handle it... 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

If your minus supporting this cause of ERP you have a problem.  Why was that first issue you thought of?

Like why is that something your concerned about? Yes it could be used for ERP but if it’s that much of a concern just make sure people aren’t using it for ERP...

This is a great idea 

+Support

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

34 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

If your minus supporting this cause of ERP you have a problem.  Why was that first issue you thought of?

Like why is that something your concerned about? Yes it could be used for ERP but if it’s that much of a concern just make sure people aren’t using it for ERP...

This is a great idea 

+Support

Yeah and we have a staff team for a reason? They exist to deal with people like that... Also, if they do that just Warn them, Demote them.

If they have a keycard they are on a job you can demote them from. If they are CI Demote/Strike/Remove and Warn them? If they are MTF Demote/Strike/Remove and Warn them? If they are Gensec Demote/Strike/Remove and Warn them? Research and Utility? Demote/Strike/Remove and Warn them. D-Class Warn them. Not a huge issue and it's a easily solvable scenario because staff have CHAT LOGS. And 99% of the player base records.

Edited by [GL] Mike

On 12/30/2020 at 6:23 PM, CanOBeanz said:

On 12/31/2020 at 12:06 PM, NeoID said:

Yeah... 
-Support
- As much of a cool addition, and RP opportunity it would be, you just know this wouldn't end well
- People would be... uh. Creepy for a word towards it, leading to ERP, leading to discomfort of others.

"ERP"  I'm sorry but WHAT? I do not agree that this would bring up. Are you saying just because its a fucking female that it would be used for ERP? What the fuck is going through all your minds if your -supporting it for this reason. I'm sorry but that is not how things work all the time.  We have STAFF to weed out that, If your going to say that its too much for staff to worry about then whats the point of having staff?  The point of weeding out people of ERPing they shouldn't be apart of the server in the first place.  I believe it would be GREAT to have some variety of SCPs like this one. It could encourage more RP and test ideas combining 053 and SCP 682. I would completely enjoy having SCP-053 within the server

34 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

This is a great idea 

+Support

+ Support from me

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

1 hour ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

if people ERP a little girl they shouldn't be  on the  server

+ support btw

Rejected from the gaminglight community

On 12/31/2020 at 3:09 AM, Surge said:

-support

Yeah a -support from me chief , theirs sickos in the world an hundred percent will ERP with it no matter what , this SCP needs to stay purley  EVENT to prevent shit like that 

I am sorry with recent issues brought up with erp NO WAY I can see this scp used for real rp reasons.  - support 

Edited by Dang
  • Like 1

+/-Support

Now, me being in Research, I would love more things to test on.

HOWEVER I did use to play on another server that have a 053, and hell it was so bad. Whenever people looked at 053 they shot there gun and died. Now I know I am not saying thats what you're suggesting, but its past experience from a Scp-053 job.

Also in the case of ERP, it could potentially increase the factor. There are a lot of people who would do it, and as a Staff Member I would not want to see that happen.

I'd love another way to re-contain Scp-682 though, plus again more testing.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

13 hours ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

+ Support from me

14 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

+Support

Friendly reminder to keep all discussion civil and leave comments to +support or -support with reasons listed.

If you wish to gain a better understanding of why someone voted the way they did on a suggestion, please DM them.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

14 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

because that is the worst thing that can happen and quite frankly it isn't near worth it. Also because most people when they see a new project go to the worst it can do and if it's a big enough issue then it's worth bringing up and making a argument for it to not go through. In this case it is pedophilia, which no argument can be made to support it unless 2 things happen. 1. the model doesn't represent a young girl, maybe an older women or idk somethin else to avoid server ERP. 2. Maybe change it to a more custom SCP so mingy researchers or wack people playing on the SCP doesn't correlate it to this SCP.  In fact I would find it cooler if it is a server unique SCP, but is still the basis of SCP-053 just you know...not it. Unless those happen I don't

13 hours ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

Are you saying just because its a fucking female that it would be used for ERP?

No it's because it's a child. We all know every SCP has been ERP'd on, no matter what, that will not change for this one no matter the age due to you know...it's gmod. Like I said earlier just change it so it doesn't represent a child so people who don't give a shit won't even have the chance to do anything fucked up. No point creating a problem when you can avoid it with the steps I said above.

Simple fix 101: As long as it doesn't correlate with a child, it should be fine. I would love for this SCP to get added but there are obvious issues that will need to be fixed. Even if those people are striked, demoted, removed, warned, kicked, or even banned there will ALWAYS be someone to replace them or them just coming back. Most people on gmod won't give a shit to most punishments so there is just no point on that, just fully remove the issue so it won't even occur.

also yes I see the irony

• Like 3

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.