Mary's Staff Application- Accepted

Mary

Should Mary be brought back to staff?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mary be brought back to staff?

• Yes
    • No

+Support
She has a good heart and a good incentive to join staff, she truly wants to help out and I appreciate that.
She knows her rules and is trusted with command positions
I would love to see her back on the staff team

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support
She has a good heart and a good incentive to join staff, she truly wants to help out and I appreciate that.

+Support

hi

+Support

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+Support

Also, really nice color coding, nice on the eyes to look at.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+Support

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

lmao left and now joining back

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

4 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

It's Mary, what more needs to be said.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

7 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+/-Support

You need Manager+ perms to re-apply since you just left. I do think you would be a good pick for the staff team though. Again Staff Handbook reads;

" Additionally, staff that quit or resign from their positions are prohibited from applying for a staff position again for a minimum of two months unless provided an exemption by a Manager+."

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

5 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+/-
From the Staff Handbook:
"Additionally, staff that quit or resign from their positions are prohibited from applying for a staff position again for a minimum of two months unless provided an exemption by a Manager+."

I did not know this, I will ask the cheetah if I have his perms. I will edit the post or delete it if I can get a response in time!

Edit: Cheetah man has allowed me to apply.

Edited by MaryAteHerLamb

Free From GL ❤️

On 12/21/2020 at 7:03 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 12/21/2020 at 7:03 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |