Soviet's Staff Restriction Appeal

Your Local Soviet

Steam Name: バラ園 - Mockingbird

Ingame Name: Soviet

SteamID: STEAM_0: 0 :167994104

Date You Were Restricted: 6/28/20

Staff Restriction Length: Permanent (Appealable)

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Rangiatea/Rookieblue

Reason for Staff Restriction: Homophobic Slur

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed?:

I learned over the couple of months that I was staff restricted that what I did was more then just uncalled for. I knew it was wrong of me to say it and I still swept it under the carpet thinking it was fine, but my past caught up to me and I bit the bell-end. I started reflecting back to the past and started wondering how I can better myself and to find ways to make sure this won't happen again. What I said was more then just a slur, I put context behind it and told someone to off themselves, this isn't who I want to be and especially not now. We live in tough times for those who are different in certain ways, and what I said only makes it worse. I have no hate towards those who are different, and I actually support those who are different as I believe discriminating people isn't right since everyone should live how they want to live, no matter what you believe in or support. My actions proved I was a hypocrite and made me want to rebrand myself. I don't want to be that toxic guy who minges and makes ugly comments every chance they get. I want to be someone who is respected and can respect others.

Over the time after I sent that ugly comment towards a fellow player I changed who I was, however I didn't change my ugly past of throwing things under the bridge and forgetting them. I worked on reflecting back to the past to make sure I won't make the same mistakes I did before. I want to also give a huge apology to the GamingLight community and for those who are LGBT. I made people feel uncomfortable being on the server and around me, and that isn't the environment I want players to be in. I owe an apology to Jakub and Rookieblue specifically for my actions. I targeted Jakub in a very childish and immature way, I should have left it be and not escalate the situation with such ugly remarks, and we may have not been on good terms but I'm sorry for making those comments towards you. I'm sorry to Rookie since I can guess how uncomfortable it must have been to deal with the situation, and it wouldn't have happened if I didn't mess up in the past. I have changed and I don't want to repeat the past mistakes I brewed. I don't want to make people uncomfortable for who they are, and I promise I will never let that happen again.

(Note: I tried getting my forum staff-tags removed but I couldn't get responses on it).

Edited by Your Local Soviet
Fixed SR Date
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support

From what I've seen these past months, Soviet has changed himself and ever since that incident had a clean record. I do believe he deserves a second chance.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

8 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

From what I've seen these past months, Soviet has changed himself and ever since that incident had a clean record. I do believe he deserves a second chance.

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

12 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 12/20/2020 at 5:23 AM, Squash said:

+Support

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+support

33 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

I feel your words are sincere and you genuinely want to move on from this thing that happened.

Just avoid having any more gamer moments chief-- they aint worth it!

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

On 12/20/2020 at 12:23 PM, Squash said:

+Support

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

On 12/20/2020 at 11:23 AM, Squash said:

+Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 12/20/2020 at 5:23 AM, Squash said:

+Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."