[GL] Zeus

Topic Title:

Player Report - DoRS Weiss

Your in game name: Zeus

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:190171360

The player's in game name: DoRS Weiss

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:39334457

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: About 6:45 am EST on the 14th of December

What did the player do: Crossed the blue line as non Riot Control Personnel and shot d class (on Security HCMD Job)

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/38707866/d1337pOeXkRk

What do you believe should happen to the player: Formal warning

Any extra information: Reporting on behalf of a player, I was watching his stream when it happened. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+support

Had he gone over only a small bit it could've been an accident, but with the distance it was most likely on purpose, he even made no attempt to run back like it WAS an accident, simply walking out then back after the d-class was killed

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

7 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

+support

Had he gone over only a small bit it could've been an accident, but with the distance it was most likely on purpose, he even made no attempt to run back like it WAS an accident, simply walking out then back after the d-class was killed

+ They are the DoRS and they should know NOT to do that

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

+support

omg he broke MOTD BAN HIM PLEASE!!!!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 12/14/2020 at 7:38 AM, Comrade Boekhom said:

+support

On 12/14/2020 at 7:46 AM, Micro Wave said:

+ They are the DoRS and they should know NOT to do that

+Support reasons above ^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by KCM/SM Zack Morden

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

+Support until I hear Weiss's side of the story. Could've been an accident ( I did that before ) but....

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Head Admin

Yeah, honestly did not notice myself going over that much till now just watching this.
As you can see I ran out of ammo on the shotgun there, so got really focused on pulling out another. 
Was just holding the key I assume while I tapped on the hotbar. 

Honestly that blue line is so close to the fence in terms of walking outside of it I sometimes find myself walking out of it sometimes by accident. I believe this could've been a mistake as I have done it before. (I also doubt it helped he was being shot at cause that is kinda distracting while walking)

-support on behalf of a warning, but just have him pay more attention next time.

1 hour ago, [GL] Mike said:

Honestly that blue line is so close to the fence in terms of walking outside of it I sometimes find myself walking out of it sometimes by accident. I believe this could've been a mistake as I have done it before. (I also doubt it helped he was being shot at cause that is kinda distracting while walking)

-support on behalf of a warning, but just have him pay more attention next time.

Honestly I feel like the warning should be verbal. I know I and many others made this mistake multiple times. However if it was a constant issue and just straight up  past the line and stayed, then yeah. But honestly I just feel like this was an accident.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Verbal should suffice 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support
Evidence is pretty clear here.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

19 hours ago, General bacon said:

+support 

He crossed the line and he knows he isnt suppose to do it since he is DoRS and an admin 

+Support for verbal

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, Kiddo said:

+support

How are people saying this is a mistake? Evidence is more then clear.

My guy is DoRS and an admin and still did it, a warn should be enough.

~The Minge Himself.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander