Assistant Chief Will 1k52

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Don't have it

6. What warning did you receive:

NCWS

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://streamable.com/ky0chr

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

I believe this warn is false because in the rules it says you can mic-spam music as a hobo but you must be stationary unless in a car. I was driving and playing music which last night Will told me not to do but I didn't find anything about driving and playing music for a hobo against the rules in the MOTD. I have looked countless times and I don't see how I am breaking the rules nor why I can't do it. You can see in the clip I run into will while playing music and then he gags and warns me for NCWS.  I find this a false warn since in the rules it doesn't say anything about driving and playing music.

• Head Admin

-Support

I had a very long discussion with you in PM's about this on Friday saying that you can mic spam while in a vehicle, however you can not be the one driving while you are micspamming. Rules state very clearly that you must be stationary in order to micspam, meaning you are not moving. While yes, it does say you can mic spam while inside a vehicle, you would break the whole no moving rule if you were the one controlling the movements of the car, or "driving" is what you may hear it referred to as. If anything, this would be a form of exploiting, which while a very minor form of it could still lead to a ban.

I gave you verbal warnings through PMs the day prior and you acknowledged them by messaging me back, yet I find you doing the same exact thing the next day. Seems like a valid warning in my mind.

Edited by Will
  • Dislike 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

I'd like to see specifically where it says in the rules that I cant play music while driving. No matter what seat you are in, you are still moving  including the driver. Under your logic you consider the driver to not be moving .  I would agree with you if it said that in the MOTD but it doesn't. It states "Hobos may mic-spam music and music only. You must be stationary to play music. You are not allowed to mic-spam outside of buildings to annoy the inhabitants. However you may play music in vehicles. " 

31 minutes ago, Will said:

-Support

I had a very long discussion with you in PM's about this on Friday saying that you can mic spam while in a vehicle, however you can not be the one driving while you are micspamming. Rules state very clearly that you must be stationary in order to micspam, meaning you are not moving. While yes, it does say you can mic spam while inside a vehicle, you would break the whole no moving rule if you were the one controlling the movements of the car, or "driving" is what you may hear it referred to as. If anything, this would be a form of exploiting, which while a very minor form of it could still lead to a ban.

I gave you verbal warnings through PMs the day prior and you acknowledged them by messaging me back, yet I find you doing the same exact thing the next day. Seems like a valid warning in my mind.

minisigforums.webp

49 minutes ago, Will said:

-Support

The rule broken was NCWS listen to them and this won’t happen 

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

8 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

8 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

this ones iffy

10 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

I'd understand if the rule was an actually thing listed in the MOTD but it doesn't say I can't drive and play. Just because you have a long talk about a rule that doesn't exist and tell me not to do something that isn't against the rules in the MOTD  should not mean I should get a warn. 

14 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

16 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

- support

If you driving then your not stationary so its a valid warn there

if your in a car as a passenger then that's a different story

this is my opinion 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

19 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 12/13/2020 at 3:16 AM, Will said:

-Support

this is kind of iffy just because it does say they can play music in cars it just doesn't say they can/can't be driving. But, since he did tell you to stop prior then it would be a warning for NCWS

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

2 hours ago, Zerg said:

this is kind of iffy just because it does say they can play music in cars it just doesn't say they can/can't be driving. But, since he did tell you to stop prior then it would be a warning for NCWS

He told me to stop doing something that isn't listed in the rules which is why I think my warn should be removed and the MOTD updated or looked at

• Dislike 1

On 12/13/2020 at 3:48 PM, Mag1c said:

-Support

Jeff, if you don't comply with him, you can be warned.

I'm not sure if the rule is you can't drive while mic spamming but you still didn't listen to him. You also didn't get warned for mic spam so I don't see how this is a valid false warn. You still failed to comply with staff.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison