• No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain 

In-Game Name: Spoon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:516348201

Current Rank: Lieutenant 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 2 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  “I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles, but today it means getting along with people. " Mahatma Gandhi To start off the reasons I believe I could be a useful Captain starts off at a basic responsibility, activity. For one I find myself playing on the PD job for about 3-4 hours a day adding up to 21-28 hours a week give or take. This shows that as a Command Member I can be relied on to be active and on the job. Secondly, I want to talk about how I can be knowledgeable. I have to thank the rest of Command for what I've learned as if it weren't for them I wouldn't be the Officer I am now. I often find myself in meetings giving what in my opinion are good recommendations and commentary that the lower ranks can truly benefit from.  Thirdly, although I am Command, I've found myself still doing the responsibilities that I once had as a supervisor. To this, I say this shows how I am continuing to assist the Department. Another key point I want to progress is my importance of friendship within the PD. I am a true advocate for PD members to get along despite ranks. I try my best to be an approachable LT by helping those who ask with all the questions they need. I also find myself giving the advice I believe would best benefit the officer. If I am granted the honor of becoming a Captain by Command, I will continue to improve myself and show that I am ready in all areas. If not, then I will continue to improve myself anyway as a Command member is always looking for ways to improve. I want to end this by thanking those who took the time to read this application of mine.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

+ M A S S I V E   S U P P O R T

- Active, easily approachable, and often found in TS interacting with enlisted and supervisors while ensuring that the fluidity of PD remains intact while he is online.

- Professional; and a good teacher. Keeps tabs on all the enlisted he patrols with, and informs other low command of their growth. 

- A natural leader, can easily handle 6-7 OFC's, and has proven to be a leader through countless bearcat drivings and Tac-PD operations.

- Mature, is able to handle confrontations between enlisted, along with dealing with complaints from the public regarding enlisted. 

Overall, Spoon has been a phenomenal LT and will make for an even better Captain. With his experience, attitude, and dedication; it is clear that the PD can only benefit from having him.

• Like 1

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

+support

Knowledgeable about the server rules as a Mod.

Actually knows how to show respect to lower ranks and when to discipline/reward.

Active every day and in TS parol rooms.

Is an excellent up and coming PD low command member ready for a more senior LC position.

If you've ever done a ride-a-long with Spoon, you'll know what I'm talking about. Good luck!

Edited by Crease
  • Like 1

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Leader 
- Great Guy 

Overall I Firmly think that spoon deserves CPT ever since coming into the low command team has been great fun to be around and respectful just a great guy in general that know what to do and uses his powers responsible and i personal have liked working with him in the command team as he's a good guy to be around and knows what it takes to be command 

Good luck Spoon 

• Like 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

9 hours ago, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

- Active, easily approachable, and often found in TS interacting with enlisted and supervisors while ensuring that the fluidity of PD remains intact while he is online.

- Professional; and a good teacher. Keeps tabs on all the enlisted he patrols with, and informs other low command of their growth. 

- A natural leader, can easily handle 6-7 OFC's, and has proven to be a leader through countless bearcat drivings and Tac-PD operations.

- Mature, is able to handle confrontations between enlisted, along with dealing with complaints from the public regarding enlisted. 

Overall, Spoon has been a phenomenal LT and will make for an even better Captain. With his experience, attitude, and dedication; it is clear that the PD can only benefit from having him.

Spoon is definately a keeper.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

2 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Leader 
- Great Guy 

Overall I Firmly think that spoon deserves CPT ever since coming into the low command team has been great fun to be around and respectful just a great guy in general that know what to do and uses his powers responsible and i personal have liked working with him in the command team as he's a good guy to be around and knows what it takes to be command 

Good luck Spoon 

2 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Leader 
- Great Guy 

Good luck Spoon 

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

3 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Leader 
- Great Guy 

Good luck Spoon 

3 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Leader 
- Great Guy 

Good luck Spoon 

Its Parry

4 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Leader 
- Great Guy 

Good luck Spoon 

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

12 hours ago, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

12 hours ago, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

5 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Leader 
- Great Guy 

Good luck Spoon 

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

8 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Leader 
- Great Guy 

Good luck Spoon 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

11 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Leader 
- Great Guy 

Good luck Spoon 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 12/11/2020 at 8:07 AM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Leader 
- Great Guy 

Good luck Spoon 

On 12/11/2020 at 12:16 AM, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

On 12/11/2020 at 1:07 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Leader 
- Great Guy 

Good luck Spoon 

Carrots_LT_COL.png

• 3 weeks later...