Comrade Ban Appeal

Comrade Boekhom

Steam Name: Comrade Boekhom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515560461

Ingame Name: GolfNard

Ban Length: 5 days

Admin that Banned you: Garlic

Reason for Ban: Massrdm in bunk (as maynard)

Dispute:  In the bunk area of research bunks, when I was chilling around on maynard there were 2 trainees that were continuously leaving the space they spawn in, minging around, yelling etc. In the past I have been told that if they do this people are free to kill them, so I did they kept running out yelling, etc so I continued on killing them until Walter cuffed me, then garlic brought me to the  sit, we talked and it came to the ban, Walter informed us he spoke to starstep about it and he said it wasn't allowed, I was never aware of this new knowledge, as it has always been when I have been playing is if the trainees are minging, and not abiding in the spawn area for them they are killable to bring them back in there so I did such. 

• Laughing 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Comrade you smol brain you should have called staff!

+support

Was not with ill intent 

I mean do you want research trainees minging around xD

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 minutes ago, Starstep said:

+Support
If they were minging about, then the kills were fine, and you should not have been punished.

I mean if Research HCMD was fine with it then +Support

18) All trainees are required to remain in their designated training room unless accompanied by a designated Field Training Officer from their respective branches.

• Any Trainee outside of the respective area may be immediately handcuffs and returned to their training area.
  • If personnel are unable to handcuff the trainee, personnel are required to call staff to handle the situation
  • If no staff members are online, the trainee may be killed.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+support

big bruh moment smh

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+Support 
Usually trainees are just killed outside their designated training area, so I think it was fine really.

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

5 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support
If they were minging about, then the kills were fine, and you should not have been punished.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

6 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

+ Support 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Rektify said:

+Support

Mingy trainees? Say less

bang bang fire GIF by NRK P3

If the CEO of the minging team says its ok then senior minging team also says ok 

+support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Head of Staff
5 hours ago, Crabbo said:

+Support
Surprisingly comrade wasn't in the wrong (for once) 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

9 hours ago, Dang said:

+ Support

In my opinion it was a misunderstanding with the rules and it is very common to forget rules when there are so many, so i think  just a warn would be fair. 

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

11 hours ago, Dang said:

+ Support

In my opinion it was a misunderstanding with the rules and it is very common to forget rules when there are so many, so i think  just a warn would be fair. 

Edited by KCM/SM Zack Morden

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

13 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support 
Usually trainees are just killed outside their designated training area, so I think it was fine really.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making