Should I become Trial-Moderator?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Trial-Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Isaac

What is your steam name?: [GL] Isaac

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:107512944

Do you have any other experience with staffing? (If yes, explain): Yes, I have been Senior Moderator in a DarkRP server called XenoRP, and staff in multiple other DarkRP servers about a year ago, however I can not remember the name of them. I have also had staffing experience on a few MilitaryRP and PoliceRP servers, however I can not remember the name of them either. If needed I can contact my friend who was also staff on these servers, as he may remember the names.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): My first join was around 2017 or 2018 however I just became very active about 2 and a half weeks ago.

What date did you make your forums account?: November 24th, 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Apprentice, however buying Darth very soon.

How many warns do you have on the server?: 1, from when I first joined around February 12th of 2017 or 2018, (The date on the warn gets cut off.) for FailRP/Running from a sit. Honestly I don't remember getting this warning, however I take full responsibility for it.

Have you donated?: Yes, 87$, and I plan  on donating much more very soon, as I enjoy supporting the server.

What rank are you applying for?: Trial-Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines?: Yes, 3 times so far as I am writing this and I plan to go over it more.

Timezone: GMT-05:00 [ Eastern Standard Time. ] However I sleep on a dymaxion sleep cycle which is basically sleeping for 30 minutes every 6 hours, this actually benefits my energy and allows me to be up at all times ready for action.

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I deserve Trial-Moderator because I am a very active member in the community and I very much enjoy the server, I feel like I am a pretty nice guy if you get to know me, but I am able to be hard up front if needed. I am always ready to take action in any situation, as I would say I am on the server 24/7, and if I am not, that is a rare occurrence, but I always have a valid excuse. Another way that I am always ready to take action is that I always have Discord and TeamSpeak on my second monitor at all times, and always check messages and pings, so if I am ever needed I am there right away to do anything necessary. I feel that I have a lot of experience with staffing and Garry's Mod in general, so I think I would be a good fit for staff because I have that experience so I know what to do in any situation. I do not have school or any regularly occurring activity that does not allow me to be active so I am able to be ready for any situation at any time of the day. I feel like the server really needs more staff that are able to get on at later hours because most staff are asleep. These few hours without staff, I have noticed, contain a lot of minging, both from people that know that they can get away with it because there are no staff, and from people who genuinely do not understand the rules completely, and do not have a staff member online to help them. I want to solve this problem, and I can solve this problem, since I am awake at pretty much all times, and I am always online on Discord, TeamSpeak, and the actual server itself.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first claim the ticket and make sure I am on the Administration job, if I am not already. Next I would bring the person that reported the Mass RDMer, then the Mass RDMer to the sit room, and listen to both sides, first from the reporter, then from the reported. If the reported curses at me while the reporter is talking, I would give a verbal warning, then if they continue, I would gag them. After the reporter is finished talking, I would let the reported share their side of the story, if they want to actually talk, I will let them talk and take their side of the story into consideration, (If it is valid.) If the reported continues to curse at me, I would gag them again and continue on with the sit, without hearing their side. I would then check logs, and see if the report matches the logs. If the report matches the logs, the reported would get a formal warning for Mass RDM, along with a 5 day ban request. Let's say the reporter had recorded evidence, I would get the recorded evidence from the reporter, and watch it, if it checks out with the report and goes against the rules, that is enough proof, however I would also check logs just in case, to see if it adds up. I would then give the reported a formal warning for Mass RDM along with a 5 day ban request, and give the recorded evidence to any higher up if asked. Let's say that there was a scenario, (Different from this one) where the reported actually had evidence, (In logs or recorded) to prove that the report was justifiable, I would check the logs or recording, and if it checks out, I would let the reporter and the reported know that the report was justifiable, and verbally let them know anything they need to know, such as telling the reporter that the reported actually can kill someone for such reason, or telling the reported they should be more aware of how things look to others, even though it is not their fault. If everything checks out and everything is finalized, I would ask them if they need anything else, if yes, I would help them with their next situation, if no, I would tell them to have a good day, and return them both.

Thank you for reading my Trial-Moderator application. -Isaac

Edited by IsaacYards

2 hours ago, 0xEmma said:

+ Support

- Active

- Epic Application

- Mature

Best of luck with your application!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

2 hours ago, zefershpear said:

+ support

Epic Application here 

2 hours ago, 0xEmma said:

+ Support

- Active

- Epic Application

- Mature

-support 

-Immature 

- Would not handle situations good

-  Has anger issues 

Instance where he handled a situation poorly 

-----------------------------------------------------------

https://medal.tv/clips/37941592/KyqFCjxpSlvn

Heavy -support this is not the only instance of him causing issues in fact that same night I had 4+ more people coming to me in TS to spectate you for toxicity and anger issues 

- Magma 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

13 minutes ago, Dragin said:

-support 

-Immature 

-  Has anger issues 

Heavy -support this is not the only instance of him causing issues in fact that same night I had 4+ more people coming to me in TS to spectate you for toxicity and anger issues 

- Magma 

I have my own experience with this guy doesn’t listen well uses. He minges a lot 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

On 12/3/2020 at 10:49 AM, Dragin said:

-support 

-Immature 

-  Has anger issues 

- Magma 

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

On 12/3/2020 at 8:27 AM, 0xEmma said:

+ Support

- Active

- Epic Application

- Mature

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 12/3/2020 at 7:49 AM, Dragin said:

-support 

-Immature 

-  Has anger issues 

- Magma 

To add onto that he also was largely inactive on the forums 

So maintaining -support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 12/3/2020 at 4:49 PM, Dragin said:

-support 

-Immature 

-  Has anger issues 

- Magma 

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

-support 

-Immature 

-  Has anger issues 

- Magma 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-Rep for reason above

also why does 9/10 people put "Trail Mod" application

• Laughing 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

-support 

-Immature 

-  Has anger issues 

- Magma 

-support Reasons stated above

-support 

-Immature 

-  Has anger issues 

- Magma 

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired