Blaze's Staff Application (TRIAL MOD) - Accepted

Fella

What is your in-game name?: Blaze

What is your steam name?: Blaze

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:455798387

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to be staff on Icefuse DarkRP, but I left because I don't play on that server anymore. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  I joined some time in within November 1-4.

What date did you make your forums account?  November 4

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 0 warns: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2301006279

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not anymore

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Est

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

One reason I think I deserve to be Trial Mod is because I am really active. I am active almost everyday if I am not in trouble or have other plans.  I am also well known in the community and I don't have "beef" with anyone on the server. Another reason I would be a good fit for the staff team is that I am also very respectful to the community. I always respect Staff during sits, I don't minge, I try very hard to keep a clean record, and I don't cause issues for no reason. I am also a very good leader. I am the captain of my football, wrestling, and a previous captain of my lacrosse team (Didn't have a season this year). Another example of my leadership and respect was during the purge event when I made the purge group "BlazE". I didn't deny anyone asking to join and I let them help build the fortress if they wanted too. Also with my previous staff experience I know the ins and outs of dealing with situations and I definitely think that it will come in handy. But at the end of the day, I really just want to be part of the staff team to help keep the server clean of "Minges" and keep people wanting to play on the server.  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?   Gag them, then ban them

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

N/A

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

N/A

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

N/A         

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

N/A

(If I missed anything please let me know. I did my best to proof read it, but it's 2:40 in the morning so I might have missed 1 or 2 things. )

Edited by ImBL4ZING
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jager said:

-Support your knowledge on the MOTD is not favorable  there was 3 times i saw you break rules

-Very Low forums posts

-you are very new and i think personally need a little bit longer

I’ve seen you break the rules as well as any new player does my point being you have not been part of this community long enough to understand the way the rules work and the way to deal with sits as a t mod you can’t Ban you need to get a snr mod+ and honestly if it’s a new player a ban is not even needed just a warn and some jail time. I would say reapply in a month and a half and I think you should be good. 

• Like 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support

-Low effort on application (You didn't take the time to exclude parts of the application that weren't designated for it, one of the answers required a paragraph and you only wrote a sentence that is also wrong.)

-Low forums post

-Edited your application

3 minutes ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

-Low effort on application (You didn't take the time to exclude parts of the application that weren't designated for it, one of the answers required a paragraph and you only wrote a sentence that is also wrong.)

-Low forums post

-Edited your application

My edit was this: "(If I missed anything please let me know. I did my best to proof read it, but it's 2:40 in the morning so I might have missed 1 or 2 things. )"

2 hours ago, ImBL4ZING said:

My edit was this: "(If I missed anything please let me know. I did my best to proof read it, but it's 2:40 in the morning so I might have missed 1 or 2 things. )"

just so you know your not allowed to respond to your own app just letting you know for the future.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support

The question isn’t answered correctly, Low forum activity

And this 

5 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

I’ve seen you break the rules as well as any new player does my point being you have not been part of this community long enough to understand the way the rules work and the way to deal with sits as a t mod you can’t Ban you need to get a snr mod+ and honestly if it’s a new player a ban is not even needed just a warn and some jail time. I would say reapply in a month and a half and I think you should be good. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

5 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

-Low forums post

-Edited your application

9 hours ago, Jager said:

-Support your knowledge on the MOTD is not favorable  there was 3 times i saw you break rules

-Very Low forums posts

8 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

-Low forums post

-Edited your application

no idea who you are play for a little bit longer

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

9 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

-Low forums post

-Edited your application

11 hours ago, Jager said:

-Very Low forums posts

11 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

-Low forums post

-Edited your application

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

11 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

-Low forums post

-Edited your application

11 hours ago, Jager said:

-Very Low forums posts

You also didn't have a poll so yea

Its Parry

14 hours ago, Jager said:

-Very Low forums posts

I really like you blaze but ye.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

-Support

- Low posts on the forums

- I haven't seen you before today

- Edited your application

- Responded to your application

- No poll on your application

Try and get more well known in the community, and make sure to read the guidelines before applying.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

19 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

-Low forums post

-Edited your application

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

22 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

-Low forums post

-Edited your application

I agree, just spend more time and proof read! Good luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

On 11/28/2020 at 3:34 AM, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

-Low forums post

-Edited your application

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 11/28/2020 at 3:01 AM, Jager said:

-Very Low forums posts

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+/-
Pros :
- You're active
- You are mature
-You are nice

Cons :
- Very low forum posts
- Reasons stated above

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif