Spud's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Spud

Should I become a member of staff?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of staff?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Spud

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Superspudmuff1n 

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:534956543

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 8/24/20, maybe a bit later

6. What date did you make your forums account? 9/04/20

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

20201124051049_1.thumb.jpg.d0eed030c4fe88a18b9cb9eabb16c1e3.jpg

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I am deserving of the rank of Trial Moderator because I am active, I have a good understanding of the MOTD, and I have the drive to work hard in making the server a better place for new and experienced players alike. I have good activity on the server, especially during weekends and breaks. With this upcoming holiday season, I should be more active than ever. I am also active during off hours, so I can handle sits when there are not as many staff members online. I am closely approaching my three month mark from when I joined the server, and throughout that time I have only become more and more familiar with the rules. The SCPRP server has brought me a lot of joy since joining the community, and I would like to help ensure that same joy for others in the community as well. Preventing minging and other rule breaking would help me preserve the positive light surrounding the server and better the experiences of its players. I am prepared to do everything in my power to make server a better place for all who play on it and I will do my utmost to bring the same enjoyment the server has brought me onto others.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Once I have brought both parties a sit room, I would request to see evidence from the one who called the sit so I can see if the Mass RDM claim is justified. Should there be no evidence, I would check logs with !blogs and examine them for proof of any combat between both parties. If the one accused of Mass RDM begins cursing at me, I would tell them to stop and give them a verbal warning for staff disrespect. I would also gag the one cursing with !gag [name] until the sit's completion. Once I have finished going over the evidence or checking logs, if the accused is found guilty, they would receive a formal warning with !warn [SteamID] MassRDMx(amount of victims). I would then call an Admin+ to give them the 5 day ban.

• Like 2

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

+ Support

- Very active in Gensec
- Has more than proven himself as a LCMD member
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Great app
- Has 3 months experience and no warns, knows the rules very well

• Like 1

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

+Support

I have not seen a person more applicable for staff. He has proven to do good as a command member of Security which shows he has the responsibility to handle big titles like these. On top of that has no warnings, Q16 is pretty good & has some time within the server.

He has proven to be a worthy chose for Staff, I wish you the best of luck! 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

5 hours ago, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

- Very active in Gensec
- Great app

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

- Very active in Gensec
- Great app

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

7 hours ago, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

- Very active in Gensec
- Great app

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

+Support

Seen the man in action myself and is amazing personality wise and work ethic wise.

Application is good

Hope to see you on the staff team!

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Wait who are you again???

jk

+support

I am to lazy to type my reasons just look at what everyone else said

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Seen the man in action myself and is amazing personality wise and work ethic wise.

Application is good

Hope to see you on the staff team!

India man said it all.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif