Drippy Staff Report- Accepted

Duncan  McOkiner

Your In-Game Name: Duncan @Duncan McOkiner

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69411992

Staff member's In-Game Name: Drippy | STEAM_0:0:125117392 @Drippy

What did they do?

OG Soul was arrested for various crimes after being revived and taken to court. At the end of the court case, there was a full intention to give him 8 years, which is what the Judge sentenced. After sentencing, however, OG Soul committed another crime by "spitting" on the Judge within RP - this prompted the Judge to give two additional years post-revive  in addition to the 8 from pre-revive., given that additional crimes were committed after being revived. This totals 10 years. Before actually entering him into the Jailer NPC, I was given permission to do this by the on-duty staff member Valentino, who is the same rank as Drippy.

OG Soul decided to call staff to appeal the 10 years in jail, constantly bragging that he is going to have a reduced sentence within in-game voice chat (wish I had a recording, unfortunately, my laptop does not allow it). Drippy was the one who responded to the staff call. I immediately had issues with this given that they are in the same family (as seen in the roster screenshot below). Upon Drippy teleporting to the staff sit, I immediately asked for a higher-up staff member if this was going to go to a sit roof. After 3 or so minutes of not being teleported, @deathstriker124and I (who witnessed the events) got curious and checked the DOC Holding Cell, only to find that OG Soul had been unarrested. Curious as to how he was unarrested, I asked a nearby off-duty staff member to ask Drippy if he unarrested him - the text log below is evidence that Drippy said he did unarrest him. I also checked Teamspeak immediately following the events to find that they were currently in the same Teamspeak, allowing for easy bias and communication.

Evidence (REQUIRED): (Evidence Explanations In Bold)
11-18-20_asay_logs.txt732351079_OGRoster.thumb.PNG.f0682e4f889a44d6c404bd0de1c3a9c6.PNG

530185533_OGTeamspeak.PNG.9ab0b7c027356058139fc33a19edfd9e.PNG

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? The punishment would be up to SMT, given that I do not know what is breaking the staff handbook in terms of bias. Given that there is obvious and apparent bias within the "sit" in the form(s) of Active TS Communication, Actively Being on the Same Family Roster, as well as Not Informing Me of Sit Conclusion (even though the report was against me), I would personally like to see some form of major strike and/or staff removal, given a failure to keep bias out of sits regarding family members.

OG Teamspeak.PNG

I'll edit this and put in a longer response later, but I would like to clarify that I was in TS with Soul AFTER the sit, not before, not during. After the sit had concluded, I told Soul to hop into TS.

Soul had moved both Ice and Chapo into the TS since they do not know the password. 

Edit: 

"You may arrest criminals after they are revived if they were involved in a criminal situation (Maximum jail time is 8 years)."

Here is the rule.

Let's start from the beginning. I tp'd to the sit, and multiple people were talking.  I tried to get people to quiet down so I could have Soul explain it, and after he did I asked you what happened. You explained that he spit on the judge after being sentenced, and they wanted it extended to 10 years. After you explained your side I tried speaking with Soul but you decided to leave DOC.

I would like to point out you never once asked for a higher up, or if the sit was going to a roof. You left DOC, which made me feel like you didn't care about the outcome of the situation. He wasn't reporting you for RDA, he was reporting the fact he was not sentenced correctly. You just so happened to be the one that sentenced him.

I checked logs, saw he died, and was put in for 10 years. The rule clearly states "You may arrest criminals after they are revived if they were involved in a criminal situation (Maximum jail time is 8 years)" now what that means in my eyes is the maximum amount of jail time they can receive regardless is 8 years, and I'm sure everyone else is under this impression as well.

There was no bias in this situation, I understand where you're coming from, but Soul knows if I felt he was wrong, he would've spent the full time in there. We got in TS AFTER the sit, and it was not before.

I have seen a plethora of other staff members take sits from/on members within the same family, as well as punish family members for rule breaks. Although he wasn't reporting someone, or being reported in this situation. He was simply reporting the fact he received the incorrect amount of time.

Here is when I un-arrested Soul: unknown.png

Here is when I messaged Soul on Steam to get into TS:  Vs4gD5C.png

Here is when I moved to the SWAT LC Room on TS (Blurred the link since its a document we're working on): 0cNrJc7.png

TLDR: You had shown you didn't care about the situation so you left. Instead of dragging it out, and making it longer then it needed to be, I checked logs, saw he was put in for an incorrect amount of time, and released him. To my knowledge of the rules, 8 years is the maximum amount of time someone can receive (if they die) regardless of what happens.

What you're doing about this whole bias thing is really a stretch, and honestly is kind of stupid. Not only Soul, but everyone in OG knows if I'm on staff, and I see them fuck up, I will treat them the same as anyone else on the server.

Edited by Drippy
Full response.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

-support

Duncan I warned you That 8 years was the max after telling you thins you put me in for 10 years which is not allowed according to the motd because I died and was revived. After this I called a staff member not reporting you but reporting the miss-sentencing. At this time all staff members on could have a bias towards me in some way so no matter who took the sit in some way they would of had a bias after this It was clear that I was put in to long and I was released. You were not talked to because I didn't report you because I understand we all make mistakes I just wanted to get out. In fact I wasn't bragging  more of just joyful knowing that I was gonna get out early. This was an open shut case a bias in no way would of affected this. It was clear in the logs that I was jailed for an incorrect amount of time. Something you will learned about me and drippy is that in no way are we biased I've warned family members and I have warned friends before. No Punishment was dealt I don't see what the big deal is, I was released 4 minutes early (because drippy had to check logs). You show me and drippy in team speak together but in fact this was actually after the fact When I was gonna hop on SWAT. Me and Drippy would never risk our staff positions over 10 minutes. At the end of the day if you were to put me in for the correct time non of this would have happened and I would have stayed in jail. ICE and drippy are also friends but ICE was never released because you was given the correct time. This would be a different story if it was a RDM sit and a punishment like a warn was handed out. For the fact that ICE an OG member just like Drippy and I, was arrested and not released Proves Drippy's innocence's.

You may arrest criminals after they are revived if they were involved in a criminal situation (Maximum jail time is 8 years) This is what the MOTD states.

Evidence that I joined TS after the fact and that ICE is in the same family and got arrested with me and didn't get released

https://gyazo.com/62d07b50c3b67491861602df0dde7781

https://gyazo.com/c7e0b279875983c51b980519ef2b2a23

image.png.1e1726e4a780c1c4f89b9367589275a7.png

Vs4gD5C.png

image.png

0cNrJc7.png

Edited by ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

5 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

Duncan I warned you That 8 years was the max after telling you thins you put me in for 10 years which is not allowed according to the motd because I died and was revived. After this I called a staff member not reporting you but reporting the miss-sentencing. At this time all staff members on could have a bias towards me in some way so no matter who took the sit in some way they would of had a bias after this It was clear that I was put in to long and I was released. You were not talked to because I didn't report you because I understand we all make mistakes I just wanted to get out. In fact I wasn't bragging  more of just joyful knowing that I was gonna get out early. This was an open shut case a bias in no way would of affected this. it was clear in the logs that I was jailed for an incorrect amount of time. Something you will learned about me and drippy is that in no way are we biased I've warned family members and I have warned friends before. No Punishment was dealt I don't see what the big deal is, I was released 4 minutes early (because drippy had to check logs). You show me and drippy in team speak together but in fact this was actually after the fact When I was gonna hop on SWAT. Me and Drippy would never risk our staff positions over 10 minutes. At the end of the day if you were to put me in for the correct time non of this would have happened and I would have stayed in jail. ICE and drippy are also friends but ICE was never released because you was given the correct time. This would be a different story if it was a RDM sit and a punishment like a warn was handed out. For the fact that ICE an OG member just like Drippy and I, was arrested and not released Proves Drippy's innocence's.

You may arrest criminals after they are revived if they were involved in a criminal situation (Maximum jail time is 8 years) This is what the MOTD states.

Evidence that I joined TS after the fact and that ICE is in the same family and got arrested with me and didn't get released

https://gyazo.com/62d07b50c3b67491861602df0dde7781

https://gyazo.com/c7e0b279875983c51b980519ef2b2a23

image.png.1e1726e4a780c1c4f89b9367589275a7.png

Vs4gD5C.png

image.png

0cNrJc7.png

The TS logs are a they-said situation. We can void both our sides entirely if you'd prefer, given that we both must have saw different things. I took a screenshot directly after the report, however you may have taken one shortly after. Could have been minutes in difference.

As for the rule, I respect that it is an 8-year maximum for crimes committed before the revive, but you committed crimes after being revived. This was the Judge's sentence, mind you: NOT mine. For reference, the other OG member did not have an increased sentence because the Judge did not order it, as he did not witness him committed crimes after being arrested.

My primary issue resides in that Drippy, your family member, was the one who took the sit. There were other staff members on-duty that are not in your family and easily could have taken it. I was not brought to a sit after requesting a higher-up staff member - many of which were online. You were unarrested by a staff member without them hearing the Government side of it.

Cannot come up with a + or -support decision at this moment,  its difficult from circumstantial evidence and claims from both sides.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+Support

Stated in the staff handbook, you may not take a sit from another friend or family member, which both of you guys are friends and are in OG together. Which is a violation against the staff handbook, even though it was a valid sit. There was another staff member on according to Duncan, which that staff member is Valentino who is not related to OG at all. Which means Valentino could've taken the sit not drippy and if Soul asked for a higher staff member, it cannot be anyone related to that family. 

"5). Do not deal with sits involving yourself or your friends to avoid potential bias issue. In these instances you are required to have an uninvolved staff member take the sit, or file a player report."

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Stated in the staff handbook, you may not take a sit from another friend or family member, which both of you guys are friends and are in OG together. Which is a violation against the staff handbook, even though it was a valid sit. There was another staff member on according to Duncan, which that staff member is Valentino who is not related to OG at all. Which means Valentino could've taken the sit not drippy and if Soul asked for a higher staff member, it cannot be anyone related to that family. 

Valentino is a friend there’s plenty of time where a family member takes a sit on another family member and warns them if you want proof I’ll start sending it. This is not like this is a one time thing all staff does this and there was no bias shown hence ice not getting released 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

1 hour ago, Drippy said:

TLDR: You had shown you didn't care about the situation so you left. 

I responded to the rest of the edit within my reply to Soul (as they are nearly identical in terms of points), however, this is something separate. 

I left the DOC when I said, "If this is going to be a sit, I request a higher-up and pull me to a roof."  As there was staff action taken (an unarrest), I was expecting it to go to a roof. I imagine you may not have heard this due to the micspam in the DOC at the time by some randoms.

I do recognize how it could have been mistaken as me "not caring", as I assumed I was reported and was going to be taken to a roof.

6 minutes ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

I responded to the rest of the edit within my reply to Soul (as they are nearly identical in terms of points), however, this is something separate. 

I left the DOC when I said, "If this is going to be a sit, I request a higher-up and pull me to a roof."  As there was staff action taken (an unarrest), I was expecting it to go to a roof. I imagine you may not have heard this due to the micspam in the DOC at the time by some randoms.

I do recognize how it could have been mistaken as me "not caring", as I assumed I was reported and was going to be taken to a roof.

Na I just wanted to get out and tbh with how competitive sits are rn I doubt drippy even looked at who made the sit cause if you wait longer than like 0.5 of a sec someone takes the sit before you. 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

17 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

clear violation of the handbook

nothing personal but yeah pretty not gamer

also Val is not in the same family as you so 🤷‍♂️

Just so your aware cause not many are the handbook says nothing abt family only friends so Valentino a friend would not be able to take the sit drippy a friends would not be able to take the sit will a friend would not be able to take the sit Zerg a friend would not be able to take the sit I trust them all taking this sit and I feel like you can’t punish drippy because there were no staff to take the sit. If no one takes that sit we get yelled at when we take that sit and we are friends we get yelled at idk what you want he wasn’t involved he was just doing his job. 

5). Do not deal with sits involving yourself or your friends to avoid potential bias issue. In these instances you are required to have an uninvolved staff member take the sit, or file a player report

he was not involved and by because this rule states  “In these instances you are required to have an uninvolved staff member take the sit, or file a player report” drippy was in the clear

Edited by ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

11 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

clear violation of the handbook

nothing personal but yeah pretty not gamer

also Val is not in the same family as you so 🤷‍♂️

i remember i was taking a sit earlier today in which soul had gotten on Staff which was strange as he was JUST a crim but i didn't care but i thought during this sit he was talking to me saying things like "yeah I'm going to take over this sit" in which i thought he wanted to take over my sit i had going on which was right next to the sit with drippy and them. So not only was i stopped from taking a sit i wasn't aware of yet, but also you and soul are two peas in a pod and work together a lot this was a very bias choice to make and one that shouldn't be happening at all here in the staff team guys  so +SUPPORT

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

Just now, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Just so your aware cause if not many are the handbook says nothing abt family only friends so Valentino a friend would not be able to take the sit drippy a friends would not be able to take the sit will a friend would not be able to take the sit Zerg a friend would not be able to take the sit I trust them all taking this sit and I feel like you can punish drippy because there were no staff to take the sit. If no one takes that sit we get yelled at when we take that sit and we are friends we get yelled at idk what you want he wasn’t involved he was just doing his job. 

5). Do not deal with sits involving yourself or your friends to avoid potential bias issue. In these instances you are required to have an uninvolved staff member take the sit, or file a player report

I believe if no staff are on, Admins+ or Senior Admins+  can take sits even if they are friends with the reporter as they wouldn't get to that rank if they were bias or if they weren't trusted with handling it correctly, so Zerg (a senior admin) could've taken the sit.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

2 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

I believe if no staff are on, Admins+ or Senior Admins+  can take sits even if they are friends with the reporter as they wouldn't get to that rank if they were bias or if they weren't trusted with handling it correctly, so Zerg (a senior admin) could've taken the sit.

Well that would be a suggestion for the rules I posted the whole rule stated in the handbook it says nothing abt admin+. 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

40 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

"5). Do not deal with sits involving yourself or your friends to avoid potential bias issue. In these instances you are required to have an uninvolved staff member take the sit, or file a player report."

Changing to + support

**Nothing personal**

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+/- Support
-There's no reason to continue arguing in the Forum. You both presented your sides lets leave it to SMT to decide whether punishment is or is not to be administered.
-If Valentino was online during this time, he could have taken the sit. Personally a Family Member and a Friend taking a sit would be worse than just a friend taking the sit. Nevertheless, you always want to get someone who is unaffiliated. Although this can be troubling since the majority of Team are in a Family one way or another.
-If what is being said is True, then Duncan you should have put him in for 8 not 10. And in most cases when there is an error in the arrest amount the arrestee usually is released. I can see how this can be seen as a friend helping a friend but I mean if the right sentence was put this forum wouldn't even be made.

Nothing personal. 

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

35 minutes ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+/- Support
-There's no reason to continue arguing in the Forum. You both presented your sides lets leave it to SMT to decide whether punishment is or is not to be administered.
-If Valentino was online during this time, he could have taken the sit. Personally a Family Member and a Friend taking a sit would be worse than just a friend taking the sit. Nevertheless, you always want to get someone who is unaffiliated. Although this can be troubling since the majority of Team are in a Family one way or another.
-If what is being said is True, then Duncan you should have put him in for 8 not 10. And in most cases when there is an error in the arrest amount the arrestee usually is released. I can see how this can be seen as a friend helping a friend but I mean if the right sentence was put this forum wouldn't even be made.

Nothing personal. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support

You aren't really supposed to take family members or friends sits

I am also pretty sure for the crimes they do after being revived can be added to the 8 years

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

1 minute ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

You aren't really supposed to take family members or friends sits

I am also pretty sure for the crimes they do after being revived can be added to the 8 years

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

now this is a confusing case.

the one thing i will give immediate + support for is Potential Bias. As Val was there and im sure other staff members could have been asked to hop on to avoid Bias ( i do also agree it is hard sometimes cause most staff are in the same family and hence forth)

i belive the PD member was just trying to listen to what he was told and not get in trouble or anything like this

i do not believe removement  is necessary as i belive the staff memeber was just trying to do his job and enforced it a little to hard.  a slap on the wrist is all thats needed here (aka a talking to) 

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent