Mary's RRH Application

Mary

In Game Name: 
Mary 

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:519066521

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+):
Red Right Hand (RRH)

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:
Any and all that would need protecting.

How many Strikes do you have: 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: 
I would love to be apart of the 05 staff due to me wanting to help other members of the 05 staff. I would also like to be apart because I have always wanted to help the server and other people more since I have been on the server. As I have been more active these past few weeks, I have wanted to join to that I can better myself with the server and so that I can have some more experience with RP. I also want to be apart of it due to that fact that I would love to protect other high ranking members that might not always be protected from time to time. I would also love to be accepted because I feel like my RP lore would get much better and that I would learn to know more about the 05. 

Why should we accept you: 
Activity:
Mostly everyone that knows me can tell you how active I am/can be. While I was still command in R&D, I was almost always on and helping the other members do tests/protecting them if they were testing or integrating foundation personnel. I also on during late nights, mostly when people were wanting to be trained or when other people were online to do stuff. I am also very active within E11, currently being a MSGT in the branch. I mostly spend my time on E11 doing my duties or on D-Class just having run.
I am  well known throughout the server and the forums/community. I am a MSGT in E11 and a SFC in CI and I am currently a moderator for the server itself. I am also very friendly on the forums, helping people on their posts if they need help or just giving people fed back with whatever they are suggesting/saying. I am also friendly in game as well, saying hi or helping new players with their problems. I am very new to the server, I only have 6 weeks played but I believe I have proved myself and how respectful I am. 
Combat:
Now I know this may not really matter, but as a RRH I feel that being able to protect someone is very important. I know that Surge may disagree with me on this but I have improved my combat skills very much. I have been  active on MTF a lot more lately and I feel like my combat skills with a gun/knife have improved a great deal. I am not calling myself the queen of combat, but I have gotten a lot better at taking down D-Class/CI/MTF more quickly. If I were to be accepted into the team, I know my combat skills would improve with trial and error. 

Thank you for reading my RRH application! I put a lot of effort and time into this so I hope I get accepted. However, if I get denied I will only improve and learn from it!  
                    -Yours truly,
                                    Mary <3

• Gaminglight Love 1

Free From GL ❤️

+Support

Has done a good job on E11 from what I have  seen.
Does a decent job at PvP
Knows how to listen to orders and is good at leading
Has previous Command experience

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+support
Active
Good at PVP
Good at RP
Trustworthy
Lots of experience in the server
I think Mary would be an awesome addition to RRH 
Would love to work with you in RRH

-OH1

Edited by General bacon

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

+ Support

- Puts adnominal amounts of work into her RP!

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easy to talk to

- Fun to talk to

-   Good at RP

- Dead scary when she wants to

- Actual good aim!

Can't think of somebody better for this job! Had a great time working with her in the past and hope to do so again! She would do good things for A1!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+ Support
- Mary has amazing activity
- She follows orders to the tooth
- Is good at PVP

Overall, she is an amazing candidate so I hope she gets the job!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

7 hours ago, General bacon said:

+support
Active
Good at PVP
Good at RP
Trustworthy

-OH1

Mary is Good!

~OM3

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support

Good at PVP

Not a minge

Great Leader

Reasons above too ^

~OH8

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

10 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Does a decent job at PvP

Former OH8

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

-Crosshair Placement is good

-Ability to identify enemy and ally

-Knows how to right click when these above happen

-not a minge...

-Leader

-Lots of time in the server

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

10 minutes ago, Sleeping Pills said:

+Support

-not a minge...

-Leader

-Trigger Discipline

-Reasonable

-Loyal

-Active

~ OM6

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

12 hours ago, NeoID said:

+ Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easy to talk to

- Fun to talk to

-   Good at RP

- Actual good aim!

Can't think of somebody better for this job! Had a great time working with her in the past and hope to do so again! She would do good things for A1!

Very hardworking, ambitious, and kind to everyone! Would make an amazing RRH member

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

18 hours ago, NeoID said:

+ Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easy to talk to

- Fun to talk to

-   Good at RP

- Actual good aim!

This and everything else listed above!

Mary is an amazing person to work with and I think she would be perfect for the O5 Staff!

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM

14 hours ago, Sleeping Pills said:

+Support

-not a minge...

-Leader

+support, no doubt would be a great addition

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

On 11/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Does a decent job at PvP

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 11/18/2020 at 10:05 AM, Sleeping Pills said:

+Support

-not a minge...

-Leader

Agreed get her in RRH

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

On 11/18/2020 at 6:51 AM, General bacon said:

+support
Active
Good at PVP
Good at RP
Trustworthy

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 11/18/2020 at 12:56 AM, NeoID said:

+ Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easy to talk to

- Fun to talk to

-   Good at RP

- Actual good aim!

hi

On 11/17/2020 at 11:56 PM, NeoID said:

+ Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easy to talk to

- Fun to talk to

-   Good at RP

- Actual good aim!

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Will locked this topic