CI Roll Call | 10-30 -> 11-13 |

Orange 🍊

Name: Stage
Discord ID: Spooky Stage#1247
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:224489743
Ideas for CI: None
How do you think command is doing; if you are command how do you think you are performing? Great, nice balance between fun and good at their job. 

Current

| Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|

Discord ID: Jackie Cheng#0949
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103866206
Ideas for CI: N/A
How do you think command is doing; if you are command how do you think you are performing? Command are cute, doing good

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

Name: Neo
Discord ID: Neo#2337
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:184445855
Ideas for CI: We NEED a non-rp channel for enlisted in TS. An off-duty lounge. We don't have one channel where we can "Technically" speak freely. 
If you are command how do you think you are performing? : I feel I'm slowly down ever so slightly after I was promoted to AHOR, however I plan to step it up here this week. Needed a second to cool my head. I still think I'm doing pretty good though even if I am taking a minute to breathe!

Edited by NeoID
  • Like 2

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Name: Apple
Discord ID: Apple#5005
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88229813
Ideas for CI: Nothing Really
How do you think command is doing; if you are command how do you think you are performing? I think we are doing pretty well right now

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

Name: Mary
Discord ID: Decay#0666
Steam ID: (I will edit this once I get in game and get it)
How do you think command is doing; if you are command how do you think you are performing?
N/A

Free From GL ❤️

Name: Twix
Discord ID: Right Twix#1418
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94994107
Ideas for CI: None at the moment
How do you think command is doing; if you are command how do you think you are performing?  Eh. Command's doing okay.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Name: Comrade
Discord ID: PlagueRoach#9934
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:515560461
How do you think command is doing; if you are command how do you think you are performing?

I think im performing well, I'm not perfect BUT I believe my skill in commanding is always improving, and I am always open to criticism 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Name: Sprink
Discord ID: Sprinklertek#4711
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433844802
How do you think command is doing; if you are command how do you think you are performing? Good.

Edited by Sprink

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Name: Eilish
Discord ID: Eilish#5257
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95826980
Ideas for CI: better medic pwease
How do you think command is doing; neo is a nerd but a good nerd 😛 [if you are command how do you think you are performing?]: garbooooooooo, cogs why am i SRIC?

Name: altair
Discord ID: General#2494
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:523296930
Ideas for CI::  Pleas add something to sawbones that might make it unique compared to other CI jobs like an armor kit for example
How do you think command is doing; N/A

Edited by Tweety

Name: M8VP
Discord ID: M8VP#4939
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102544814
Ideas for CI: Nothing for now.
How do you think command is doing; if you are command how do you think you are performing? I believe I am at-least doing decent as command.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

Name: Godzilla
Discord ID: Mike.#2480
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:209339952
Ideas for CI: None
How do you think command is doing; if you are command how do you think you are performing?: I just got command. I saw other Low Command as idols so they were doing damn well.

Name: Zero
Discord ID: WondrousZero415#1584
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:214372897
Ideas for CI: Nothing really everything is going pretty well
How do you think command is doing; if you are command how do you think you are performing? Command is doing pretty good nothing too much to say.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

Name: Loaf

Discord ID: Loaf#7880

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196808892

Ideas for CI: Don't have much in mind for change.

How do you think command is doing: I think command is doing a great job, delta is great on activity.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Name: Mark Robinson
Discord ID: AnkleDaneDahEngineMan#1820
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29985006
How do you think command is doing?: Amazing, they've been pretty active (for the time I've been on anyhow) , they answer your questions quickly, and generally just do a good job.

Nu-7 Hammer Down Captain, Previous LR in Research, Professional Minge, Medically Diagnosed With Cringe, Sad boi

I Finally Retired