Hey mods i got beef with you

realgrug

I grug have returned after finaly fixing my lag problems for my computer to find not that i cannot play my custom job which i know i have to pay to get back 

but the fact that there is 5 slots,  the grug custom class was only meant to be played by me and i never sanctioned anyone else to use it or to give it more slots

yes i will pay the money to have me whitelisted again but theres gotta be a good explanation for someone fucking around with my $80 class without telling me.

• Sad 1

Once a CC is auctioned off because of inactivity the new owner can do anything they want to the CC i believe.

Current

| Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|

yo so what happened is so basically no one played on it for a hot minute and SCP was doing a CC auction. Grug was listed and others and I copped grug and 1 other. I spent $150 to buy the CC over other people, because who wouldn't it's grug. I have also spent more money to make it better. So the way that happened is when people aren't on their CC for over month the CC is auctioned to the community, and if no one buys it during that period it is fully removed to create space for something new, that's common sense. I have 1 more slot if I remember correct and I'll be more than to reunite you and your CC.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

4ial3u.jpg.ebb512d25ad9db0f130c2df9b38a8695.jpg

Nah but in all seriousness, Someone most likely bought it as inactive CC's are sold in the premiere club where people who pay $500+ can purchase it

13 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

yo so what happened is so basically no one played on it for a hot minute and SCP was doing a CC auction. Grug was listed and others and I copped grug and 1 other. I spent $150 to buy the CC over other people, because who wouldn't it's grug. I have also spent more money to make it better. So the way that happened is when people aren't on their CC for over month the CC is auctioned to the community, and if no one buys it during that period it is fully removed to create space for something new, that's common sense. I have 1 more slot if I remember correct and I'll be more than to reunite you and your CC.

• Laughing 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Inactive smh

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

he got BEEF WITH THE MODERATORS BOYS, 

lol inactive cc man lolollllllllllolololololollooocl

• Laughing 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic